How do I face my family? I bragged to them about how much money I was making...

How do I face my family? I bragged to them about how much money I was making. Now my investment is back to where i bought in April 2017. I literally want to hide in a hole and die.

how much u have and what was ur peak amount?

wait few months

>Now my investment is back to where i bought in April 2017
And it's still going down

Oh you were suppose to pull out around 10k.

You didn't. Cause' you were caught up in the gains with your greedy jewy mind. Which makes you the reality that of which you are - a normie. Your family though, they see a narcissistic asshole that doesn't understand finances and investments.

>bought in April
How are you at a loss?

retard, I told my parents I started on a good job 6 months after I actually started, just as my trial period ended and I still havent told them about my side businesses that make me some comfy bucks every month (put in about 375 eur in each and they makes me a monthly 150-220 eur each). So far Ive made about 250% ROI and I might sell the projects for about 10-12 times monthly income. No way I am letting a filthy brainlet outsider know what I am up to and talk me out of it. My next plan is to wait for BTC to drop to 2k, eth to 200 and buy in with 1000 eur, wait for a x5, sell and expand my side projects.

> i bought in April 2017
you should at least be in the 7 figures if you started with little more than 1000$

AAAAAA ME TOO
>Moved back home cause couldnt afford big city rents anymore
>Parents start to question me about future plans
>Tried to wave their concerns off
>"Have you applied for jobs ?" "You know, your cousin James just bought a house" "user, we want the best for you"
>Blurted out I was up 200k (true at the time)
>Parents couldnt have been prouder
>Boomer dad says son you have to take some profits, it looks like a goddam bubble if I ever see one
>"Heh weakhanded boomer, I'll show you when I sign the check the pays off your mortgage in 3 months time"
>Crypto winter starts
>I AM HERE NOW
>"user, I read that buttcoins are down a bunch, we hope you are still doing fine"
>I an hero out of shame and despair
>Market rebounds the day after

Oh yea, couldn't afford rent because I am all in crypto, if that wasn't obvious

> bragging to family about money
wow...

Stop consuming soy products, it'll help you with keeping your stupid mouth shut.

I should have said, that's when I started to buy. I only started with small amounts like $200 but ended up over the rest of 2017 putting in $15k, half my bank account. $50k ath, now down to around $22k

You don't make or lose any money until you sell and get or lose money.

comfy 40 % gains, cash it in

>April 2017
>back to initial investment
How is this even possible?
I'm a August 2017 newfag and I'm still x100 even after falling from fucking x350 on January

just wait one week

by falling for the hodl meme

My mum hasn't seen the news yet I guess. She's gonna be so mad that I asked for our Bonds funds to invest in this ponzi scheme.

>Having family let alone caring about what they think

You were never gonna make it to begin with, OP

kys so the price can go up
it needs a virgin sacrifice to please kek

so you can lose it all LMAO

y dont you kys, kek doesnt care which virgin sacrifice he gets

>TFW 200k is like 4 years of wages

How? I'm down x6 of my ATH and still x40 on my March 2017 starting capital lmao