Anyone else calling in sick at work because of the crypto collapse?

Anyone else calling in sick at work because of the crypto collapse?

yep

I took a week off and I'll start binge drinking soon.

>implying I have a job

>implying you have a job

I thought about it.

Then I realized I would lose out $360 each day

kek.. wagecuck. I have cryp..

>implying im not looking for a job because of the collapse

Yeah. This and after the election were the only times I've called in sick desu.

>Implying I have a job to distract myself from my losses and a source of revenue to sustain myself for the onset of the 3 year crypto winter

I work at emergencies at a hospital

Pretty sure i would have accidently killed someone if i went to work these past few days

Aww sweetie
Hope you feel better

What sort of kneepads do you use?

I wish I could to just watch it happen and people freak out, but I can't. I'm losing money but I'm happier than I have been in a long while. What the fuck is wrong with me.

You're not emotionally attached to the money

I was literally laid off last week so things are definitely looking up right now!

Nah, nigga is in denial, it'll hit him once he realize he lost about 20 house down payments in a day

I did, but cause its waitangi day in NZ and I'm in Europe

Chea the boiz!

I'm with you, other people losing makes me happier than winning. Probably not healthy

Yeah bruh I bought in on RLC at .0024 and its at .00149 now

I feel the same way.

I'm the exact same for some reason. Down $10k from my ath, but I'm just smiling and listening to music. I've never learned more about making money than I have this past year. Next time we'll be more prepared. When and if btc goes to 100,000 or 100.000.000 in the future, we will be the ones selling at the top man.

>Inb4 DELUSIONAL
Faggots if you're gonna gamble you've gotta be ready to fuck it all up at least once or twice.

YOUR GOOOOD ISSSS DEAAAAD
AND NOOOO ONE CARES

IF THERE IS A HELL
I'LL SEEEEE YOUUUUU THERRREEEEEEEE

>next time
>100k
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
only dreams now friend

>work