Hahahahah fuck you cryptoniggers, those gpus will be affordable for everyone in no time

hahahahah fuck you cryptoniggers, those gpus will be affordable for everyone in no time

cool then you can play more kids games and never develop as a human

>plying videogames

gamerfags btfo

>playing faux margins trader with worthless internet money at a massive loss

Faggots

>being a fat loser crying over not being able to run world of warcraft 5 fps higher
nice life dude

being a gamer recluse, useless to the society.

Those GPUs are burned. They have been running non-stop at max speed for a year. They are expired.

>muhh I need to wagecuck for unemployed blacks to get their food stamps to feel fulfilled

cuck

Still better than being a worthless black.

>being a slave that is coping with imaginary bullshit vs being a black that does whatever the fuck he wants and chills all day

lol

Can't do whatever you want when you don't have money, nigger. I'm still rich, just not AS rich.

>you need money to have fun

Enjoy your 20 funko pops whitey

noone would buy a used GPU after 2017 cause 100% it was used for mining. so good luck with non-liquid pile of roast hardware. you can still play Crisis in 256-way SLI though

If we go down were taking the whole fucking stock market with us, Weimar 2.0 Nigger

kek

imaginary meme coins of NEETs aren't connected to big guys' stock market though. i advice you to cash out while you still can and buy some rope

>its bouncing back up
>difficulty adjusted and im still profiting from mining
>markets rebounding
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA
YOUR TOYS ARE STAYING EXPENSIVE SOYBOY.
Go back to /r/technology and complain about bitcoin using too much electricity. Bye.

I advise you check the markets. Japan (biggest user of crypto) is down 5%. Tick Tock.

>gooks are down 5%
and here's a list of the people who care:

the absolute state of /v/

I've sold all of my BTC in christmas, i.m fucking laughing now, kek.

I was immediately drafting a pretty long response to OP in my mind, but this sums it up well enough.