It's almost over. It might even be over. This week is the time to buy

It's almost over. It might even be over. This week is the time to buy.

No one ever shows what happens after these graphs. Is it rinse and repeat? Or something else?

rinse and repeat but at higher values

Despair is at $1000 minimum, it will probably go even lower to 700$ or some then rebound back to $1200 and stabilize at 1000ish

rinse and repeat

no

You are retarded.

Its going to $500

According to that chart BTC will go down to 2k tho.

that makes no sense under 5k miners gonna shut down their rigs, bitcoin plummets into 0 in maybe 2 days and new generation bitcoin bagholders is born

The mean of bitcoin is around $700. Even if it's a return to this years mean, we're still going to drop to $4000.

At least two days of heavy ramming left, but we're getting close I think.

Why would miners shutdown at 5k?

Because power costs money

It's not despair until it drops well BELOW the pre-mania mean i.e. triple figures

shit we're gonna be rich
accumulating more as we speak

it surely is over soon for me

I sincerely doubt it, it remains too profitable, they'll find a way. They might also switch to another coin, who knows. 2018 is an interesting year.

why is the hashrate still accelerating

the fact that these threads are being made every single day is all the proof I need to see that we are still at 'denial'.

'Capitulation' will have occured when most of the people here will have sold and left Veeky Forums for good. The capitulation phase will only ever be complete once even the most ardent, deluded HODLers will have finally realised that this is a sinking ship, and that even -80% is better than -100%. Bitcoin will only start going back up once every single crypto investor on this board is left in a state of emotional and psychological ruin. That's when the bubble will have popped. Only then can a new bubble start to form, or - much more likely - crypto will remain dead forever.

The horsemen are here, biz. You should have listened.

who here didnt sell ? **waves** kms

>or - much more likely - crypto will remain dead forever
all i needed to read to understand that youre a retarded brainlet

Im thinking we touch 4900 and are done. thats where im buying.

deluded pajeets

>what are difficulty adjustments

holy shit you guys are dense.

we've had multi-year bear markets with unprofitable mining

he is 100% right with his post

He’s just trying to usher in capitulation. Fudders are really the harbingers of capitulation. The sooner the ashes, the sooner the phoenix.

Crypto is here to stay, faggot.

This entire thing reminds me of Crypto from the early days of Crypto

>Ha bitcoin is done
>This is the end of for bitcoin
>Yeah bitcoin is gone

You're just another screencap out of the thousands of screencaps that'll be posted on this image board for years to come just to laugh at.

Reminds me of Bitcoin*

>it’s been this way for FIVE WHOLE YEARS so that means it will be this way forever

You are dumb and will die poor and you will deserve to die poor.

>bitcoin plummets into 0 in maybe 2 days and new generation bitcoin bagholders is born

oh god i can only get so erect

>crypto is going to crash 95% for no reason

Yeah ok retard, if thats the case I'll be able to accumulate so much that I'd be a trillionaire in a decade. I think not. 4-5K is the bottom no matter what, there's no way this will be gox magnitude

quite looks like Sergey

I never said it'll be like this way forever. Market corrections are a natural thing, even major corrections. The innovations and technology coming out of Crypto is what will make Crypto stay. America knows it, and are not dumb enough to ban it. Every single person that studied the charts in this market knew the bubble was going to pop.

Stop being retarded.

>what is 2013

We dumped from 255 to 55 in the space of a week in summer then we were over 1000 by december

you nocoiners will be wrong again when we are over 20k later this year, enjoy selling the bottom/missing out again like you always do

Personally I hope for a year long bear market that gives me time to check out solid crypto projects and their progress without them being overvalued as shit and being shilled to death. I‘m not holding my breath, but I love this crash.

what fucking retards have been mining unprofitably?

Back before there were multiple viable alternatives for miners you fuck head. They aren't going to keep mining if it's not making money when they can just mine something else.

Difficulty adjustments are slow af

remember this for next jan...

go back to 2015, there were several periods (around $200~) where it was unprofitable to mine unless you were at like 3 cents per kWh

You still make the same amount of btc, just wait longer to cash out.

crypto is done.

there is no use for any of these meme coins.
maybe bitcoin and monero for illegal shit but thats it.

stop comparing 2018 to pre 2017.

crypto went mainstream in 2017. u have got pajeets like Katy perry. dumb money finally bought in. no one wants to buy into ur shitty ponzi anymore. everyone saw how it ends

>what is difficulty adjustment

>you fuck head
wew lad

>you couldn't mine anything other than bitcoin
brainlets pls go

I'd recommend waiting to see how the stock market does tomorrow before jumping to any conclusions.

Bro just invest in OMG it's not hard

the real use case is in ethereum, if you think this whole hype has been hot air you've entirely missed something

ok that's fine, thought you literally meant everyone had been mining at a loss for years
this isn't mining profitably

Listen carefully you fuckwits
I warned you guys a week ago.. and spread fud several times. Sometimes for the lulz but most of the time to save a few smart enough to listen.

Next support is around 5.5k , it'll break through that just as it has all the others.
3.3ish thousand will be another strong support area.... i am HOPING that it will bounce off that and gain momentum or stabalize there. In reality it will most likely have a small bounce then smash through that support.

1.5k - 2k is where we will be before we recover... .if we are following the normie chart. Do not dismiss this advice, sell if you haven't already.... buy in cheaper. Don't be a delusional bag holder

>please sell into my orders

(((you))) aren't fooling anyone

Lmao

Btc will not dip below the summer lows you autistic fud shill

Mean is reign now so despair should be around 4k
The same 4k we should have returned to after btcg fork before going to 10k

.... i haven't named any coins you Dumb mong
You think 2 people selling $100 worth would effect the price anyway? LOL wow biz is dead, you are one of the ones that will be holding till the very end before giving out at 5% value.

Kys

You're not supposed to compare that graph to an actual market you idiots. It's just an example of an economic cycle

Nice FUD patrol, who is paying you?

Or you just in a short?

I bet my ass bitcoin value could be held solely by rabid ideology and hodl memes

Its like a christian vs atheist debate.
Always the same arguments but in the end nobody really knows.

why does everyone want to kill BTC so much?

yeah okay the tech is obsolete but it's the only coin that really got through to the general population, if you kill it, you kill most of crypto

Do you even see the chart? It's going to go below the mean before it bounces back to 1k levels.

only salty /ethtrader cultists.

feeble handed nancys can fuck right off, women and children first

The agnostic does.
Thats why he buys monero

>yeah okay the tech is obsolete but it's the only coin that really got through to the general population, if you kill it, you kill most of crypto

Crypto is only killed if the tech stagnates and gets forgotten. Driving normies out now gives more us time to accumulate useful coins paycheck-by-paycheck until the use cases are crazy good.

5 star post

true redpill is WIlliam James pragmatism.

because they bought a next bitcoin user

>he thinks normies who got hyped into buying bitcoin for EASY PROFITS by the news are going to buy in again after this

Tech stocks, user...

Joke's on you, I never sold my alts or BTC.

They are, they always do it. Want to know why? Because they're fucking addicted. FOMO is a real thing. It's like gambling. "Oh, look, I've lost $20,000 gambling, so lets gamble more to see if I can win!"

There's an almost infinite circulating supply of normies. Just like flies going to the light, some will get burned but more will come

>we're still going to drop to $4000
that is what i'm saying

It IS gambling

I didn't say it wasn't

they won't they just won't sell mining is an investment with long return period basically almost irrelevant if you get the jackpot in 1 or 5 years so long it's there. also power costs are nonexistent for the big chink miners they get the power straight from the plants for free.

you can't mine shit with btc asics other than btc forks.

Relative Normie checking in.

Confirmed, This is what I'm doing.

the despair trough is under $500/BTC

Good analogy.

I will ride this nigga all the way to -100% I don’t care even if my wife takes her son and leaves me for it.

Despair is when we hit 3 digit BTC imo.

We've got a ways to go if we're really sticking to that chart.

>No new technologies have ever or will ever be invented that shake up finance. Ever, for all time.

Yeah, smart phones are a bubble too eh faggot?

Cryptos > Kids.

>your idea makes no sense so here's even more of an edge case fantasy

Capitulation. We're at "the memechart may not have been a meme" phase. Until you don't see Veeky Forums blaming each other we haven't touched despair.

>most of the people here will have sold and left Veeky Forums for good.
remember user, you are here forever

>Bitcoin will only start going back up once every single crypto investor on this board is left in a state of emotional and psychological ruin.

This is Veeky Forums, we came here in a state of emotional ruin.

>'Capitulation' will have occured when most of the people here will have sold and left Veeky Forums for good. The capitulation phase will only ever be complete once even the most ardent, deluded HODLers will have finally realised that this is a sinking ship, and that even -80% is better than -100%.
Not going to happen bro. We're way too many deluded hodlers who'd rather suicide than sell and give up the dream.

Chill out my bro , they make new money every fucking day, you'll get some more

I don't think you take into account a lot of us are degenerate gamblers to begin with and are perfectly fine losing it all. I've lost more in one bad poker run than I could lose in total with my krypto investment. So fuck it, let it ride , good luck all in.

>My retirment money is lost
kek