Anyone with actual rundown on why from crypto to financial markets are crashing?

Anyone with actual rundown on why from crypto to financial markets are crashing?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitslog.wordpress.com/2013/04/17/the-well-deserved-fortune-of-satoshi-nakamoto/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's god damn fucking Bogs!

Fed raising interest rates, China news, Wall Street hates wage growth of any kind real or imagined

Can you give me an actual run down of why they had any gains to begin with? If you can't explain what Bitcoin was doing at $19,500 in the first place, then that's the reason why it's crashing.

lmao

/thread

China News?

The death of crapitalism

I hate leftists so much, but I bet Marx was a chill guy to talk to.

people are selling their bitcoin for lower and lower prices

Well the stock market growth the past year has mostly been from an increase in price to earnings. Everyone knew it was going to pop for the last three years or so, they just didn't know when. This might not be the pop but it sure as fuck might be, all it takes is some really bad days to get the ball rolling. Today will say a lot.

Bitcoin was/is expensive because of market manipulation, fraud and hype. Best thing you can do with that is sit back and wait for everyone to say crypto is shit - then it is time to start looking at buying.

RIP in peace based Slav.

recession

people said crypto was a bubble

spoiler alert
the entire world economy is a bubble.

look up the fucking over one Q U A D R I L L I O N

derivatives market

best explanation is best.

This desu senpai. Although to be exact, the economy is a shitload of bubbles of different sizes. Most bubbles are small enough ot be stable or considered stable, while the biggest bubbles grow and float to the top of this basket of bubbles, when that happens it has more and more contact surface with air/container and the chance of it popping increases. The trick is spotting the big bubbles close to popping and playing with them until right before they burst.

I got something that scares you it's called economy 101

Not really he was probably just like all Marxists a spoiled rich kid failure

They are contracting the money supply. And crypto is simply correcting the hype.

ok

>the world economy is one gigantic game of hot potato
>when they get burned they get bailed out
but yeah bitcoin is bad and a ponzi scheme

glad i keep so much in crypto desu

Yeah but is it the Fed raising interest what's popping the financial bubble?

Idc about cripto though obviously it's on the popular phase.

I understand why people call it a ponzi scheme, but I don't think that's quite accurate, since the authors/creators are no the ones who will run off with most of the money. I'm sure they will benefit, but at the same time It's hard to tell what would happen with *coins when they first came out.

Maybe soon we'll have a new word for these kind of scams: coin schemes.

I assume he means china banning crypto exchanges.

are you this dense? was 19500 because people where buying it at that price, why avocado sandwiches are 15$ why renting or buying in a place is more expensive than another?

The funny thing about BTC is.. the creator hasn't ever touched his wallets

How do we even know which wallets are his? Sorry, I'm bad on *coin history.

i dont know the addresses exactly but the blocks he mined basically

bitslog.wordpress.com/2013/04/17/the-well-deserved-fortune-of-satoshi-nakamoto/

Alright

how can anyone take economics seriously anymore since it came to light that just two wings of the pentagon-- DOJ and Army-- had more undocumented expenditures than the entire US national debt?