If anyone gives strong evidence that we are going under 4k and this is just a dead cat bounce i will give you 0.05 eth

if anyone gives strong evidence that we are going under 4k and this is just a dead cat bounce i will give you 0.05 eth

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/virtualgeisha/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i'm not buying your bags, sry... we're going under 1k, tho.

I don't want your Piss offering poorfag. But we will see btc dip to 4k

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

these dubs say it will

get that young indecent boy of my screen at once user

reddit.com/r/virtualgeisha/

whore

I will try
0xA062D21CF8b9B002Af85f1DA44bA42d6807Aee39

Wrong pic, sorry.

I cant
we are going back up to 9k
check my dubs

> 0.05 eth
i earn that in 1 hour u neet shithead

Fuck my red ID. Is not time to suicide.

0xA062D21CF8b9B002Af85f1DA44bA42d6807Aee39

>strong evidence that we are going under 4k
Crypto threatens fiat and therefore WILL be banned very soon.

Should I post my adress?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUFFFUFFUBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

hnnng

When BTC was on the way down a few lone wolves were saying it could hit 5,500 and everyone thought they were mad. Now we hit 5,800 and bounced off everyone is in despair.

New rodeo up to maybe 70,000

Quantum computers will wipe crypto dead within 24 hours of going online in just a few years

i would love for you to explain how quantum computing will kill crypto. please

wtf where did you get this picture of my cousin

You spelt suicide wrong

Hahaha can you even tell me what a quantum computer is you absolute retard? We have a good 50 years before a quantum computer does anything remotely useful.

Somehow I don't think I'm talking to another quantum physicist

Holy fuck, maybe is time... at 22pm

a "quantum physicist" should be able to explain why quantum computing will kill crypto quite easily. literally why even larp this hard? genuinely pathetic

some how I think if you actually are a quantum physicist who was concerned with the details enough to capitalize "Somehow" but not use punctuation, you're probably not a good physicist