I sold everything at $6000 and now the USA is embracing crypto aaaaagagagasashjdagjshasbfkjvbkakjabvkjasas

I sold everything at $6000 and now the USA is embracing crypto aaaaagagagasashjdagjshasbfkjvbkakjabvkjasas

KILL MEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAA

kek you fucking weak handed dumbass you deserve it

>buy high, sell low

you're an idiot OP

LMAO. All you had to do was take a close look at 1 day candles rsi and macd.

200MA senpai

don't worry, i finally sold on this $7,200 dead cat bounce.

you can buy back more, much cheaper, in a few weeks.

$5K by the weekend.

why look at the 1 day macd when you can look at the 3 year Macfee?

>t. Increasingly nervous bottom seller

you fucked up OP, but do not rebuy right now, we still gonna see 3-4k levels during the next days

Some say there's no reason for it to go up but I think it's more accurate that there's no reason for it to go down

meh. i'm completely out of debt now, and still have a grand in the market to fuck around with. if we do go super low, you bet your ass i'll be ready, but for me, it's not worth shaving another 20 grand off my total that's left in. cheers.

greedy newfag pigs deserve to be slaughtered

Just wait. It will hit 7500 again but then crash back down to 6k

>he sold
>pump it
bogdanof.jaypeg

I really really hope this is true but what makes you so sure?

What if it doesnt?

We're literally going to miss out on the single biggest bullrun the word has ever seen if we don't get in NOW.

I agree buy now, prices are still pretty low compared to what they were a few weeks ago

>I really really hope this is true but what makes you so sure?
One word: chinks.

Yep they got banned

>I really really hope this is true but what makes you so sure?
this is why you see so many cucks FUDding crypto on Veeky Forums right now, weak hands who sold and need it to go lower, lmao

>fomo
kek, congress can say all they want but they actually dont have any power to regulate or make crypto as anything

OP, you'll be fine, it will be 5k, then 4k, 3k,... soon

You're just saying this because you, like me want to buy lower.

But what if we can't buy lower? What if we're wrong?

I will literally kill myself it Bitcoin goes to $50k and I don't own any. I'd rather have nothing.

because I see what's happening and how shitty this bullshit coin and how overpriced the shitcoins are. I made money in this bubble, its time to buy CHEAP... like really CHEAP.

i'm putting the money in stocks if bitcoin cash isnt double digits.

it blows my mind that people are actually holding at this levels and ctrl c ctrl v the same fomo since 12k, i just like to believe they are all larping, how can someone keep losing money by the second while posting smug wojaks, when it´s clear we still have a long way down to go... i mean if you still believe in crypto, fine ! you will have a chance to double / triple your position in the next days when we are at 2-3k levels, stop being stupid ffs

>not knowing that trump is our guy

do you really think he'd bankrupt his best supporters?

How can you tell that it's going to 2k? I want to learn.

You seem 100% certain so you must know what you're doing.

hes not 100% certain, but its an acquired feeling/intuition with time, and few burns here and there. i called 5-2k since November but got ridiculed, because shit was climbing. i didnt know the exact time it was going to crash, but i knew it would go downhill after Christmas as usual. just surprised it took so long to go down from 12k

>believing anti-american shills

looks like you chose to be on the losers' side

its going to go way lower stupid gentile. did you really think we were going to buy an overpriced asset from a bunch of basement dwelling neets? nigger we are shorting this shit into the ground.
oh and buy the dip filthy goyim

hmmmmmmmm ever heard of a meme called HODL?

FUCKIN DUMMY

lol, after this SEC hearing Wall St. is loading their money trains right into crypto. Lambos are being airlifted as we speak

Really nigga? You thought this was the end?