HOLY SHIT, turn on c-span and check out what the SEC are saying. They want to make BTC a national currency...

HOLY SHIT, turn on c-span and check out what the SEC are saying. They want to make BTC a national currency. HOLY FUCK THIS IS HUGE

Other urls found in this thread:

banking.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/2018/2/virtual-currencies-the-oversight-role-of-the-u-s-securities-and-exchange-commission-and-the-u-s-commodity-futures-trading-commission
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thanks, bought 100k

Thanks, just bought 100k

holy fuck, they said goldman sachs are putting 50% of their portfolio in bitcoin

Thanks just bought 100k btc.

True if big

op picture related

thanks, just took out a second mortgage on my house

its no fucking LARP my dudes:
banking.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/2018/2/virtual-currencies-the-oversight-role-of-the-u-s-securities-and-exchange-commission-and-the-u-s-commodity-futures-trading-commission
...holy shittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt get in now or forever hodl your peace.

He doesn’t know about the shadow-mortgage...

Yeah. I took the shadow and light mortgages on top of my first mortgage.

[buying 100k intensifies]

>21 mil bitcoin
>300 mil americans
>1 in 15 americans will own money

1/10. Apply yourself.

>Retards wait to sell at 20k

>BTC never quite hits 20k

>Retards wait to buy in at 1k

>BTC moons before falling that low

Stop aiming for whole numbers, the market manipulators aren't dumb enough to let that happen

>you can only own natural numbers worth of crypto currency

sell the news

we want to regulate trade =/= BTC is the new dollar

theyre probably seeing it like a foreign currency market which they have been familiar with for decades

How is this a problem?

Most normies don t deserve to own any money they just waste it all on stupid crap

They see it as a profit source, which it is. BTC will be 90% mined soon, and it will be treated like a more finite resource. It's also the #4 most commonly used currency on Earth.

How do you spend your money?

HOLY SHIT. THE VOLUME IS GOING INSANE.........THAT FUCKING PUMP...............TWITTER FEED IS OFF THE HOOK WITH QUOTES N SHIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

China announces crypto regulation Veeky Forums : "THE END IS NIGH GOVT GET OUT"
USA announces crypto regulation Veeky Forums : "HOLY SHIT GUIZE BTC NEW DOLLAR!"

>USD is only worth $1
>BTC is worth $7200

I am surprised they didn’t do this earlier, if everyone’s dollar becomes a bitcoin we will all be rich.

Get fucked Europe.

>They want to make BTC a national currency
>they said goldman sachs are putting 50% of
their portfolio in bitcoin
w-what?
is this just hopium, right guys??

>massive market forbidden from trading
>massive market will be taxed
>these are the same thing

>>USD is only worth $1
>>BTC is worth $7200
logic would dictate = make bitcoin $1