20 trillion by 2020

>20 trillion by 2020
>1 link at 1000$ puts its MC at 350 billion, that is is 1.75% of total crypto MC
>NEO's market cap is at 6billion, which makes 1.75% of today's MC (342 billion)

Will the key to mass adoption to smart contract be as valed by the market as NEO? My answer, my friends, is yes. LINK TO 1000$

Other urls found in this thread:

smartcontract.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>20 trillion marketcap
>LINK will make you a 1%er

Buying NEO, Ethereum, and Dragonchain will secure you a good future

>bought neo at 70
>moved up to 160
>crashed to 60
>now 90

mfw

im holding link only. should i just sell for btc and wait that out?

dragonchain HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA wow

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Fucking brainlet, there is 1 billion tokens

350 million in circulation, though. The overwhelming majority will be staked.

Reminder: If link is worth more than $1 than it entirely defeats the purpose of the token.

It will happen and boy what a time itll be!

reminder
price of a coffee

trips decides the fate of link

I find LINK weird technically. The way they provide data to the Blockchain is by accepting calls on a centralized API. So data requests to the Blockchain have to originate off-chain. Its solution is poor compared to what MOBI is planning for their initial implementation IMO. LINK implementation has a lot to be desired in my opinion. I agree with the people who say they're trying to do too much.

To expand on what I said, my personal issue with LINK is their API:
smartcontract.com/

To buy data and create an Ethereum contract to use it, you need to go a centralized API. In practice, this means that even though the data retrieval is decentralized, the management of that data is completely centralized.

Mobius will be completely different. To request the data, it can originate from on-chain or off-chain. The API for requesting the data is also each individual node, which then propagates that request across the network. So even though Mobius will have a centralized FE which makes it easy for people to use it, it means that the requesting of the data and the management of it all, is completely decentralized.

Also keep in mind that the retrieval of data into Ethereum is just one aspect of Mobius, the aspect included in the initial implementation. There's also BTC/Hyperledger and what MOBI can do there, The BTC/Hyperledger functionality will be completely different to that, and creates a whole new aspect not yet seen in any other Oracle projects at all.

hehe I bought at $30

wish I could have gotten in when it was Antshares tho

thanks for the info pajeet

deluded

We altered reality in 2016 we can do it again. We are taking over now.

Chainlink $3 end of Q1 18. $12 end of Q2 as mainnet up. Exponential growth and $300 EoY.

This pasta was originally about Mobius, this version just swaps Mobius for Link.
Search the archive for "I find Mobius weird technically".

i would sell my soul to the bogs if this happens

Dubs and green id confirmed that. 300$ EOY.

Keep it under your hat, user.

>88
Heil.

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

>Dragonchain

Gosh no. Its a scam coin run by a guy with a fake degree who lays off the fact it was an abandoned project by a Disney intern. Biggest shitcoin out there.

*taps into the ether*

RUUghhhHHHhhhhhhh... the ancients.... have shown me.......... ruhHHHHGHHGHHHHHGHHHHHHHHH

( ;_;) w-we are not worthy of this coin

Even the lowest of Marines will make it

1000$ link would mean
$neo is 100,000 a coin
Why would I buy the meme when I can buy the real thing

Stahp it

by that logic, every other shitcoin with a lower token/coin circulation will moon too so it doesn’t matter whether you’re in link or ADA or ICX. Nice try

Didn't AssBlaster say crypto would reach $20 trillion total market cap also?

For those unaware, we still don't know whether this was the real Assblaster. General consensus is that it wasn't, mainly because he said he would confirm with his usual trip later but didn't.

I want to believe

Praise kek

>the real Assblaster.
he gives context to sources we can confirm are legitimate. i'm confident even if he is role playing i'm not going to lose money. i'm not worried about it.

This but $1000 EOY

That's AssBlaster all right. It would be very hard to imitate his style.

One thing he does in many of his posts, is repeat over and over that he's not a shill when people want him to give bullish predictions. That's not something that someone could larp on the fly unless they had studied AssBlasters posts for hours and hours

He still hasn't sent that one user 100 link.

reminder this is a meme and no one of you both has actually read the whitepaper. kys

Who knows if that's true? Maybe got tired and fell asleep, or can't be bothered. Maybe the guy did get paid, this is an anonymous message board.

All we can do is look at the guy's writing style and information, and conclude if he is likely the same or two different people

that was me and i didn't give him my address. you've brought that up before. maybe if it actually get to $1000 i'll be upset about not accepting his charity.

He made a lot of spelling predictions and in the thread people were saying it wasn't his normal style

implying autists wouldnt do this

fuck off newfag

haha how can you assume im a newfag? the fucking coffee price meme is a fucking meme and started back in december, again kill yourself you little bitch faggot

holy shit, you've been here since December?

What minute is this? I looks like photoshop

LAST THING AT NIGHT AND FIRST THING IN THE MORNING YOU MUST REPEAT THESE AFFIRMATIONS FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM LUCKY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS MADE ME RICH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH muh december

no wonder only people left, are brainlets look at you leddit scum. i didnt imply that im here since december, i just said that this meme started back in december and asked how you could assume that i am a newfag. your reasoning and reading comprehension is beyond being pathological retarded get off my board underaged pajeet tier faggot.

>this grammar
>this lack of seeing user's irony
>this obvious underaging
Lurk two more years.

LAST THING AT NIGHT AND FIRST THING IN THE MORNING YOU MUST REPEAT THESE AFFIRMATIONS FOR AS LONG AS YOU CAN
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM LUCKY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS MADE ME RICH

>I'm conforming transaction

you dont get how Veeky Forums works right? you thnk im serious?

>lurk two more years
>not knowing the double bluff speciality of Veeky Forums

kys

Clever and funny FUD, good job user.

So uh

Isn't chainlink a security? Isn't that really the biggest fud regarding the project? Because the hearing was 100% not good news for any alt that would be considered a security...

I hold 25k link btw so fuck off if you think I'm trolling

its a utility token so its not a security.

stfu already and buy mobi then ffs
>the absolute state of weak fud

what retarded meta physical self help guide did you read, retard?

The guy saying "If they didn't want people to get it they would have made their own blockchain"
Holy fuck what an ignorant idiot, how can one understand so fucking little about anything?

I WANT TO BELIEVE

>unaware of holographic nature of reality and the ability to tap into the realm of the non-dual and all information past and future

it's just autists thinking they're suppressing the price through disinfo or shills arguing for another project. the real issue is people responding to them and pretending they're actually retarded, when they aren't. don't give them the opportunity to plant their seed.

Link $100 and I make it. This happened already, just waiting for it to unfold. I don't believe. I KNOW. MOTHERFUCKER.

How's them idiosyncratic delusions working out for you IRL? You have no idea who you are talking to m8

im on acid right now and this is really nice to stare at

>25 k link

You mind if I ask what's your exit with that much in if it does moonshot to $100? You just gonna hit up Coinbase every week to their max withdraw for years, praying the price stays stable, or am I missing something here?

UH SAME?!
>the absolute state of lower dimensional beings

relax faggot we don't need your shit dubs

It depends on how node staking pans out, but as long as the project grows I am not exiting sooner than 24 months from now. You see morons waving around their gains from the past bull run, basically burning money imho by withdrawing so soon.

LINK will also be used as a currency in 3 years time . No need to sell lads.

Ok well fuck you then

where is your pic from? Please tell me, I want the original picture.

>exit
>$100
>coinbase every week
Mate, you are missing a lot when it comes to LINK.

1) it's a utility token
2) burgers weren't allowed to buy at ICO so it doesn't even matter