So you're sounding a warning bell that crypto is illegal and if you participate there will be a price ot pay?

>So you're sounding a warning bell that crypto is illegal and if you participate there will be a price ot pay?

Thats... Not bullish.

Other urls found in this thread:

banking.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/hearings?ID=D8EC44B1-F141-4778-A042-584E0F3B9D39
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

gotta put on your hearing aid there bud

i will rape this old bitch and slice off her fucking head

ICOs*

epic memed friend

ICO,s you dumb dense FUDing no coiner mother fucker ICO,s you dumb dense FUDing no coiner mother fucker ICO,s you dumb dense FUDing no coiner mother fucker ICO,s you dumb dense FUDing no coiner mother fucker ICO,s you dumb dense FUDing no coiner mother fucker ICO,s you dumb dense FUDing no coiner mother fucker ICO,s you dumb dense FUDing no coiner mother fucker ICO,s you dumb dense FUDing no coiner mother fucker ICO,s you dumb dense FUDing no coiner mother fucker ICO,s you dumb dense FUDing no coiner mother fucker ICO,s you dumb dense FUDing no coiner mother fucker ICO,s you dumb dense FUDing no coiner mother fucker ICO,s you dumb dense FUDing no coiner mother fucker ICO,s you dumb dense FUDing no coiner mother fucker

THEY ONLY WANT TO REGULATE ICO' SO CONSUMERS DON'T GET SCAMMED. THEY ARE ASKING FOR COMPANIES WHO CONDUCT ICO's TO REGISTER AND FOLLOW THE FUCKING LAWS AND REGULATIONS. THAT IS NOTHING BAD. THAT IS LIKE ASKING CAR MANUFACTURERS TO PRODUCE CARS THAT ADHERE TO SAFETY STANDARDS YOU STUPID DENSE FUDING FAGGOT BITCH MOTHER FUCKER

>

aren't burgers already banned from ICOs anyway?

Already forbidden for burgers. This is nothing new

based psychopath

Did Elizabeth Warren used to be a 9/10 in her twenties?

lul at your english comprehension

This, most companies do comply with the law and ban burgers from participating, is the citizens of the US the ones who go around it.

I just hope Europe doesn't follow but knowing our bureaucracy's inefficiency it will be decades before that happens.

>Americans can be postemptively jailed for things that weren't crimes when they were committed
LMAO

That's right they are asking hat ONLY companies that fall under the test for securitys FILE THEIR PAPERWORK, which has been the law for 2 years. No One has complied and we end up with scam ICOs like Gamebet that steal millions and walk away.

Other than that there was ZERO negative. It could not have been more positive! There was ZERO FUD and all FOMO.

20 Trillion by 2020! Holy Shit and they said their kids have Bitcoin!

here is a pic of her from high school

Unregistered ICOs in the USA are illegal is what was said you faggot. Means no more bullshit like BITCONEEEEECT.

Anyway those of us lucky enough not to be citizens of the Land of the Free can still participate.

There are security tokens, and there are utility tokens.
Most tokens today are utility tokens.
You can participate in the platform, by owning a token.

Soon, there will be more and more security tokens.
These must follow SEC laws, which will be more strict.

Polymath is trying to develop a ST20 standard, similar to ERC20, but for security tokens.

Security tokens will represent ownership, more like a stock

This is all very positive guys

Companies doing ICOs will have to allocate more of their funds raised to pay taxes. Thats all the greedy gov wants

lol spreading your FUD, typical fucking dick bag.

>So, you're sounding a warning bell that SCAM ICOs are illegal and if you participate in one you will lose your money. And if you run one, we will find you.

Stop spreading false information, you stupid fucking fuck

Posts like this are wrong and I do not condone harming or killing Elizabeth Warren unless such an action is done in the context of a legal self-defense situation.

It’s ICO fraudsters trying to ban Americhads, not the US government making them illegal. The whole point of this exercise is to give some guidance on how to run this stuff and not get arrested in the US.

>thumbnail
you had one job user

ohh man, i'd lick her cooterbox like a tootsie pop

She should be put on trial and thrown into prison. Lying, criminal scum.

the dumb cunt was talking about ICOs nigger. kill yourself

SHe looks like she probably was. Even that cunt Hillary was a cutie when she was young.

>when she was young

>implying you wouldn't bury your face in that fart box like an ostrich if you had the chance

oops

I can't imagine her as a 20 year old squaw

I C O

you dip

she said ICO's. Still, women should not be allowed to vote or hold office, they can't critically think like men.

I don't think bitconeees are going away, ponzis are still everywhere, not much more than a year ago an user was posting about a review site he'd be using.. I looked it back up today and they had given bitconee a 4.5

Anyway, this will just help separate the quality good goy coins from the shit coins and help pave the way to bring the boomers in.

WHITE WOMEN ARE UGLY AND AGE HORRIBLY

I wanna stick my dick in that crevasse between her forearm and bicep

As an educated man, I second this.

This.
Any serious ICO already did everything it could to keep out burgerclaps.

but we are starting to see the beginnings of them complying for the burgers

what is the context of this fucking shit, seriously. op better not be dicking with me, I've already lost most of my gains, I've got nothing to lose.

I'll scalp the bitch

>Worry

Well sure.
Just saying that legit ICOs are completely in the clear already.

of course he is. She was talking about ICO scams not cryptocurrencies in general.

OP shorted and is shitting his pants.
This statement was about ICO's registering with the SEC because they are literally securities.
Also, Burger ban was already in place.
ICOs don't register because they don't need burger money, and any smart burger knows how to buy in anyway.

Here's a coin that you need to get in on.

One of the worst ppl in the Congress. She is a fucking demon Indian bitch.

what is he holding? kek.

Jaysous

Hes a stinky for sure

open your ears fucktard she didn't say that

That cunt should have shown the monero gold pic in the hearing.

Tea. Leaves.

She'll be the one complaining later that "muh womin are not welcome in crypto"

where are you guys watching the hearing?

Mom's basement.

> nigger nose

Nope

Every race does this.

White women seem to be worse weight wise cause MUH ENTITLEMENT and MUH EQUALITY, but really are just on this planet to be a hole for a penis.

here u go
banking.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/hearings?ID=D8EC44B1-F141-4778-A042-584E0F3B9D39

How much you getting paid for this? I need some extra cash

Qtpi