Crypto crashing is ruining my life and I can't study for the life of me... I might need to drop out

Crypto crashing is ruining my life and I can't study for the life of me... I might need to drop out.

I keep looking at nano and fun crashing and I haven't even started my 400 word research paper due Friday

400 words! unless you meant 4000 you have nothing to complain about

400 hahahahahahahah

>400 words
Lol
High school is hard

I guess he means 4000 words

being generous and assuming you meant 4000 words, that's like half a day's work, maybe 8 hours if you have a lot of reading to do. fucking get over yourself

guess what : if you just focus like a non idiot then your school work will be done AND you won't panic on trades.

win-win

you're so stressed that you can't do a 400 word summary for your research? dude, i'm stressed too, but shit—don't let it get to you that bad
if you need a reminder of what you gotta do:
step 1. buy link
step 2. wait for $50-$70 during q2

it's gonna pump before then, too, if you think you can time it—but if you can't then just buy and hold link until it gets to $50+ it's that simple lol
you can bet that it'll go much higher after that, but for maximum gains, do this, sell, and then wait for the next big project

out of curiosity, though—at what price did you buy nano and fun?

Don't worry OP, you wrote over 40 words in this shitpost alone. You only need to get one 10x and you'll make it.

400 words=1-2 hours, you're a baby. Try marking 25x2000 words over a weekend.

lads... I have a four paragraph dissertation due my March, and I haven't even started.

Let me help you on your research bucko, here goes:

AAAAAAAAAAA AA A AAAAAAAA AAAAA AAAAAAAAA A A A A A AAAAAAAA A AAAAA AAAAAAAA AAAAAA AAAAAA AAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAA AAAAAAAAAA

You bought Nano you mongoloid. Forget graduating anything, even elementary school might be a stretch.

Is this the perfect bait?

kek

top kek

>Is this the perfect bait?

bait and switch

Sometimes i just love Veeky Forums.

School isn't 4 everyone

>400 words

damn F

JESUS CHRIST YOU PANTYWASTE.

TRY HOLDING DOWN A JOB BEING A GOOD DAD AND HUSBAND AND HAVING REAL RESPONSIBILITY WHILE SCREAMING INTERNALLY THAT ALL YOUR MONEY IS DRAINING AHHHHHHHH

FUCK YOU YOU CHILD

This is probably b8, 400 words could be done in an hour by a fucking Corky with 2 fingers

Remember that a paragraph is loosely defined (thanks to the lack of standardization of the English language.)

A useful trick I used all the time was to just write one or two sentence paragraphs to finish my 5 paragraph essay easier

>Falling for the xxx word essay meme in 2018

>400 word

Just set up some alerts on your phone dude. Jeez

The prof might notice that my essay is only half a page though, should I just make the font size bigger?

That might work in high school but what i did in college was to adjust the margins and use tabs in lieu of spaces