Post yfw you cashed out at a small profit after doing extensive research and realizing this is actually the bubble...

>Post yfw you cashed out at a small profit after doing extensive research and realizing this is actually the bubble bursting not a dip

Now i just sit in peace and enjoy the mayhem. its extremely entertaining watching you guys going nuts while hodlin. The best part will be when this shit hits double digits and stays there FOREVER

stay poor faggot

Why not just short trade?

>extensive research
you mean you shit your pants when you saw then chart and panic sold

low quality bait

Fuck off you larper faggot! You sold the bottom and are now posting this to cope with the FOMO you're starting to feel. Guess what retard... it will only keep rising from here and you will miss the train again

>extensive research
kek
stay poor

>keep rising
is you turned your chart up side down?

ignore these deluded fools. they dont even know what speculation means. everyone is in bitcoin to get rich and now everyone is pulling out coz they got poorer.

the price will be double digits

Capping this for august

do so man. unless darkweb goes mainstream Bitcoin wont into triple digits. screencap this too

>actually the bubble bursting not a dip

This

if you understood who 99% of bitcoiners are you would not be laughing right now but selling like a madman

>this is actually the bubble bursting not a dip

no one will buy bitcoin now that it lost its only desirable quality; being a get-rich-quick scheme

Price literally shoots upward at warp speed and you needed to 'research' to determine it was a bubble? Moron.

>mfw /pol/tards are going bankrupt thanks to the voices in his head

hindsight is 20/20 my dear fruitcake

you retards never zoom out don't you?

ok

Cashed out my initial investment.
Now I can have free mind, and will easily buu the real dip in two weeks.