Shot caller here... the one that tried to save you guys multiple times before the crash

Shot caller here... the one that tried to save you guys multiple times before the crash...
This is a simple bull trap / bounce... do not fall for it unless you plan to take profits. This is not a buy in hold area, way too risky.

5.5k Support will most likely be broken, down to 3.3k. Feel like we will rally around there for.... a while. IF it does break that, 1.5-2k is where we will find bottom. I'd suggest you take this advice, not trying to scare anyone or anything

What's your background for 'knowing' this?
I mostly agree with you, though I am not as certain as you, albeit the retards thinking that it's just gonna go parabolic and not at least touch the 6-6.5 area again are just basically deluded

>november 2017
>7500 is the absolute top for the year
>people who think it will go parabolic to 20k are deluded

I bought at 6.5 and sold them at 7.3
I agree it will go down again, but it hurts seeing this keep going up

>it'll go down to here, unless it doesn't
>it'll rally here, unless it doesn't
>this is a bull trap, unless it isn't
pic related

Basically analyzing the trend, reading alot of TA (the ones that show decline seem to be right...)
There is alot of TA that keeps saying we are gonna bounce and go parabolic.... ignore those. Also from looking at the meme graph i can tell where we are.... near capitulation. We still have a ways to go, i'm hoping this isn't a long drawn out bear market. A quick decline is better but faggots keep buying bounces. Anyways TA may be meme lines at times... but one thing is the support areas always hold. Any time it hits support it sticks there for a while and doesn't move. They really have to push to break it down...

3.3k around there has very nice support, i'm hoping they don't break that.

double bottom then 13k by March

>opened at 9.2k 2 days ago
>opened at 8.2k yesterday
>dipped to 6k and up to 7.7k now
'The bull market is back guys!!'

You never learn. And that's why you'll keep bleeding till the bottom is reached.

yea, honestly i may jump on the next bounce just to sell the peak. But it is risky business, no one truly knows if it'll bounce up a little then have insane decline.

you got links to your previous calls?

Waiiit, are you the guy that made me sell at 1000$ a bitcoin?

Looking out for us? Or trying to spread fud to buy in low?

lol, fuck no.

no some other anons might, but a few nights ago i'd make threads and literally 20 min later it would start dumping. Only after everyone in the thread would say i'm a fud faggot... i try to save the ones that listen.

Anyways ... seems like us burgers actually have pretty strong hands... because night time is usually when we get dumped heavy (chinks, euros etc)

>opened

This. If we find support at 4k that means people still quadrupled their money after a single year by holding which is insane as it is.

kek , no but that would suck man lol

Yes user.... of course. Out of the thousand coins out there i am gonna guess which coin you have. Then i am going to FUD so 2 people will Maybe sell in which it would not TOUCH the price at all.

The absolute state of biz. Most retarded statement spread on biz is you are fudding so you can buy in cheaper. As if massive whales are here listening to fud and selling huge bags...? Fuck off

we made it guys. bull market now. back to above 8k within the next hour. 9k by tonght

>alot
opinion immediately discarded

>but bit coines are open 24/7
retard

FA kills TA. We won't see 3.3k, maybe 6.5k

>shot caller
>meme lines

Nope

Perhaps you've fallen victim to your own self serving bias and you are not seeing the true signs

What FA are you seeing for BTC? Other coins sure, they have active development and niche roles for disrupting existing market but BTC is simply the first mover afaik, nothing more.

Capped this namefag for future humiliation

good, i'll be waiting
greetings hopeful fags... the ones that think vechain $100 eom! xD
xlm $5 eom! xD
Most of biz.... is filled with you guys. Delusional, every coin will be 100x end of month right?
I will be visiting when we dump more