There is a subreddit with 17,322 subscribers where no-coiners spend their time being angry about Bitcoin

There is a subreddit with 17,322 subscribers where no-coiners spend their time being angry about Bitcoin.

Why?

allergic to money

loosers mentality

There's one that hates on Ethereum too

>he goes on reddit and the comes to Veeky Forums to discuss Reddit
Why?

They call crash every time there is a correction.
We better raid them with our portfolio balances eoy.

fud is fun yo

>can't even spell loser right
what a faggot

>there is a subreddit

why?

There is better discussion there than on the bitcoin and cryptocurrency reddits.

Cashed out most after tether printed hundreds of millions.

upvoted for visibility

you just found about it? haha fucking newfags, welcome to crypto

they wont give a shit

even after we're (okay, some of us or perhaps a lot of us) are millionaires they'll still be happy they didnt get in on the bitcoin scam

only in a decade will they finally regret it

Stopped reading at subreddit.

Because Veeky Forums is better for discussion.

You can't get downboated

None of these bizjeets asking other bizjeets for advice on their sub 1000 blockfolios are gonna be millionaires

underachieving losers of slightly above average intelligence and no other redeeming quality like to latch on to widespread cynicism as a defense mechanism. by predicting failure in everything they're bound to hit the target every once in a while, which feeds their ego and absolves them from the need to achieve real things. that being said, while they ignore the many times they were wrong, these memories still exist, feeding an underlying well-deserved inferiority complex. likewise they target only dumb arguments from the dumbest supporters of the causes they shittalk, as it protects them from the very real risk of failure against genuine opponents

basically nocoiners are fucking gay lol

I am here just for the memes and giggles.

i've got 60% JNT, 25% ARY, 15% PFR come at me

we're all gonna make it

>ITT: Veeky Forums can't into satire

no, they virulently believe it, the proof is in the comments

most of the posters are people that got hacked, burnt, margin called, etc. through the year.
It's crypto limbo, that's why they are so bitter.

idk I'm still sceptical, can't wrap around my head into people putting so much effort into something that has 0 influence in their lives

jstolfi is the weirdest guy, he discovered bitcoin during the 2013 bubble and talks about it each day.

The only coins he owns are bch he got as tips for reddit.

Some people are just allergic to money I guess.

>Anyone on Veeky Forums being a millionaire
Ebin

You can when it involves money.

Imagine if you sold 1000 Bitcoin at $15 or something you might get some kind of deep issues about it, become obsessive and just spend your life posting about Bitcoin.

Yeah I fucking laughed at bitcoin in 2012. That really worked out for me!

you fucks made getting indian benzos and rc stims even harder. i just wanted to use btc to get my legal fun times
t. nocoiner

how fucking new are you lol

>what is opportunity cost
>what is coping

I was a millionaire for most of January. $580k now though.

Underrated post

>he goes onto reddit/shit4chansays and posts things people posted on /srs/ and goes back to /srs/ to post the reactions while livestreaming on twitch

Because it's Reddit. What did you expect?

>loosers

>a community for 6 years
If they put $1000 in 2012 they would be worth 10-100 million dollars

nommed for biz post of the year

This is literally me. Seven years ago I was on the SA forums threads laughing at all the poor saps who took buttcoin seriously, and the cavalcade of losers that was the Bitcoin Show. If only I had bought a few bitcoin to toy around back then, or even just took crypto seriously when it was booming.

kek

there is also over 1 million people who believe the world is flat. what can you do? laugh.

Lol thats because it is.

most shill here spreading FUD

jealous bitches

There are tons of pointless subreddits where reddit faggots complain about shit that has absolutely no impact on their lives.

I think it's because they tend to be spoiled trust fund babies with no serious problems in their lives so they fight an imaginary internet battle and tell themselves that they're winning in order to get some sense of accomplishment.

hahahahah - chodes