Hey biz, remember to take care of yourselves once in a while...

Hey biz, remember to take care of yourselves once in a while. I strongly recommend drinking a glass of warm milk- it really calms the nerves in times of stress.

Looking out for you,
Richard

thanks dick

thats not a milk

Thanks, don't forget lots of water as well.

OP, you should be more direct. We all know what you mean by warm milk. You mean SPERM

tips:
- water drink lots
- you don't need to eat food is a bit of a meme, the body can generate its own energy through bilogical things. you'll go into survial mode and get a super smart brain. which you need for advanced level shit posting
- always hold

Hey biz, remember to take care of yourselves once in a while. I strongly recommend a pint of red wine and a packet of cigarrettes- it really calms the nerves in times of stress.

With confidence and positive vibes,
Jacob.

I'm too old for milkies now, it makes my tummy hurt

toss a bit of diced Turmeric into that milk whilst it boils on the fire and you get Golden Milk. thank me later anons.

Fuck you, you'll never ever turn me gay

Keto diet. Feed your brain.

Hey biz, remember to take care of yourselves once in a while. I strongly recommend snorting a line of coke or "hitting the slopes" every now and then- it really calms the nerves in times of stress.

I'll eat your face off nigger,
Todd.

you're never too old for milkies, user.

But milk is full of estrogen resulting in a low rate of free testosterone which makes you more prone to stress and anxiety.
Here is a real tip. Get outside, go to a market and buy yourself some fresh veggies and fruits. Look up an recipe and try to recreate it, something like ramen or even pizza. Enjoy your meal at best outside, play some chopin and just let yourself free of thought and try to flow with the music while you eating.

After you've done, take a nice quite shower, close your eyes and think about how your life is going to be great and wonderful because you will grow old and wise realising that mistakes are there to be made to make you greater.

Thanks just bought 10L

I suck at cooking, what are some easy to cook healthy stuff ? and also cheap because AAAAAAAAAAAA

Source?

My boyfriend is super hot so I just make him fuck me and I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. You don't even care about being down 50% when you have a soulmate.

Name this Amazon, you faggot

Jordan Carver

'make him fuck me'. Why dont you just fuck him?

Nice. God bless you.

Soulmate yet he needs to be super hot for you to be with him