Show me an example of crypto currency actually being useful on a medium to large scale IRL

Show me an example of crypto currency actually being useful on a medium to large scale IRL

Other urls found in this thread:

blockgeeks.com/guides/blockchain-applications/
medium.com/@etiennebr/swish-the-secret-swedish-fintech-payment-company-created-by-nordic-banks-and-used-by-50-of-swedes-cfcf06f59d6f
twitter.com/AnonBabble

darknet markets

Venezuela

/thread

Rfid global slavery

you farm it for free by running a computer 24/4, convert it to real money like dollars, then buy hookers and blow

Smart contracts

blockgeeks.com/guides/blockchain-applications/

link will be useful for scaling your brain up to large so we can actually see it IRL

Robots and AI that has yet to be seen, by the public that is... by the time you know the answer to your question the smart money will be in and you'll afford maybe .0001 of a coin.

-Kek wills it

Silk Road

Prl. Totally anonymous upload service that also rids the world of banners. Imagine the illegal shit that will be justed. It will be megaupload all over again.

ICX is already working with universities and will be adding banks along with other Korean institutions this year

BAT

iExec

OMG handles billions of transactions a day no?

>zero answers besides silkroad which no longer exists

The seamless capitalisation of hundreds of companies, to the tune of billions, via ICOs. Try securely doing that without great expertise, with centralised servers/services.

Basic Attention Token on Brave

>he doesn't know there were a dozen of markets after silk road

apply yourself

legitimate vendors have their own marketplaces now

>were
still are

> the transfer of wealth from plebs to rich people has never been easier

go buy stocks and js kys

underrated

>still are

Yeah, my bad. Agora, Abraxas, Alphabay (gone), Dream (still up), moving billions of dollars

Being able to make international transfers with no intermediary. Being able to buy stuff online without a ((credit card)) or paypal, being able to have a global currency like KEynes wanted

In prostitution. Your mother would be a good example of a large scale application of cyrptocurrency to settle payments for anonymous sex.

+1

VeChain

Will be implemented globally in every industry imaginable

That doesn't even scratch the surface.

literally a glorified database with excessive energy use attracting scammers with ponzi schemes and offers of huge returns.

I paid $2000 for groceries with .5 Bitcoin.

Projects like moria token. Instead of going through the traditional means to garner capital for an enterprise, GS Mining has decided to use the blockchain and ICOs to raise their money for gold extraction and mining. Then pay their token holders dividends.

So I think it's the first for an American ICO, and with the SEC involved- if it's a success I think we might see more companies mirror that.

Guess you felt real smart in December

No, it won't maybe in asia but who the fuck is gonna trust some chinks to implement some flimsy tech.........people investing in this shit are retarded

Just wait til you're securely paying hundreds of microtransactions per second for breathing, walking, living, being white, standing near women etc

Marijuana businesses in the US

they can't sell to people using credit cards or even have bank accounts because their funds can be frozen by the feds

but something like BCH/LTC/XRB could be a good way to let customers pay without having to use cash

2/ Thanks to Vitalik we now have a platform where any tom dick or harry...or pajeet...or jamal...or chink can create there own token and scam plebs like you out of money. GG

This. Literally this.

Reminder that the war on drugs was a scheme to put black people in prison because they are more likely to vote democrats.

owning your own wealth and not having jew bankers wash their nuts with your money whenever they want?? inb4 muh EMP muh compooter crash,

SunContract

conducting global business without being beholden to banks

> cryptocurrency is a scam
t.nocoiner

This. With crypto tech we have the opportunity to be more independent of banks, which should be cheaper for us

>all these theoretical uses
Crypto is either a huge ponzi or the future of currency

>future of currency
DYOR

I mean, do you really think we're going to use cash and credit forever?

Massive databases are being hacked all the time, everyone's identity and CC info is being sold on dark web. Money needs to change.

We can send messages and videos or play games across the world in an instant, but if we want to send money we need to go to the bank and pay them and hope they let us do what we want? Come on

>We can send messages and videos or play games across the world in an instant, but if we want to send money we need to go to the bank and pay them and hope they let us do what we want?
This can change without cryptocurrencies. Take a look at something like this: medium.com/@etiennebr/swish-the-secret-swedish-fintech-payment-company-created-by-nordic-banks-and-used-by-50-of-swedes-cfcf06f59d6f