Fuck lambos and douchbag cars. Im getting pic related with my crypto gains

Fuck lambos and douchbag cars. Im getting pic related with my crypto gains

whoa a whole $25k, go easy there stud

Miata club, yes! This is my dream car too.

the point of expensive cars is to get puss, you will get no puss with that cuckmobile

Why do faggots here care so much about what cars people like? Grow the fuck up.

Wow a Miata save yourself 23k and just get a used NA , same thing

It has too much of a happy face.

Yeah love the Rf, put a turbo or supercharger and you have perfection

>dirt cheap fuel and insurance costs
>reliable
>extremely light
>will have decent resale
A bit slow though, especially for the RF model. I'd rather get the lighter soft top, and then spend the extra on either an Edelbrock supercharger, or a BBR 200 kit.

The Miata is an awesome driver's car
I'd still get a 370z for the price though...

inb4 Camaro

>soft top

gtfo of my thread

mazda. pretty dope, economic choice- save the money for ensuring/securing freedom from waging..and perhaps for your kids if you have em

Oh no! How dare OP save bundles of money and after modifications will only be marginally slower than a Lambo. Get back in your shitbox.

Objectively a great car with incredible track performance for the price, but I don't like how it looks and you can't see out of it.

I'm too much of homo to drive a miata. It's an amazing car but it just looks so fucking smol/ #1 soy boy material. I'm afraid the chads in my life will bully me if i buy this meme car

>defending chick cars
lmfao at ur life

Id bully anyone driving a Miata desu

Im getting this when we get near to around $10k-$12k

Too heavy and slow my guy just buy a used 350z and modz

Really like the ND Miata. I would likely end up sending it to Flyin' Miata for the LS3 treatment after getting bored with the stock power.

Get a Lexus so you at least look smart.

I want the RF so, so bad it hurts.

just get an s2000 if you're that much of a faggot

I'd get the FIAT desu, much nicer looking car imo

Dream car is this S8. Nothing too crazy, always loved the big body sedans.

I can't shake the feeling that Mercedes-benz cars are for women.

If you think it through, all status symbols are for women.

You;ll never get pussy with any of those soyboy cuck-cars

Nissan GTR is where it's at if you want Japanese speed.

Yeah? Well it goes double for a mercedes.

Fuck that looks great how much would you be willing to pay for 1? Ducking hate that you have to have a front reg on that!

I like your style friend.

Fiat/Bentley/Mercedes/Minis/ are all women material.
Most women don't have enought testosterone to care if the car has 200 or 700hbp, they don't give a shit if it's not as responsive and they don't want road "feedback".
They want a customizable car that looks good on the outside and on the inside, they want design. Women spend as much time designing and shopping for cute outfits as we do on mindless vidya.

kek

I will buy me a tank
Pic related

Does anything even beat the Jaguar F-type in looks?

Nissan Micra for me while i put the rest of my gains in my lifeinsurance to stop wagecucking at the age of 50.

new is 116k. if these coins appreciate like i hope the next few years, maybe i can get a used 2018 for 80k.

thanks user.

>not getting pic related
Enjoy being left in the dust that my car will throw on your front glass
In auto pilot I place my leveraged short order on BTC and multiply my gains while you're stuck in traffic listening to your shitty music to pass time.

yikes

I wouldn't call a Bentley good looking.

I saw dat ass tho the other day. It instantly became my life-mission to acquire it.

>It's the retard that bought ram
>also the same retard that drives a pick-up truck in the city
enjoy the 5mpg and parallel parking, blue-collar brainlet.

Needs a facelift

So sexy

Jaguar E-Type

I already got pic related, cages are for fat poor people

Personally, I don't either, but they have a shit tonne of customization. Rich fags only

Watches are pretty masculine

Godspeed user, don't listen to these overcompensators with their arab tier aspirational fagwagons. I'm getting a Morgan 3-wheeler so I can tear shit up like Toad of Toad Hall.

>can't even afford pedals
seriously though that's a sexy bike

>t
>r
>a
>s
>h

>TESCO
Keep dreaming

Y’all are pansies.

I'm starting to unironically want a Tesla, but only after they improve the battery and introduce fully automated self-aware driving.

>road bike
picrelated is a real bike

Dream car. Nothing special I just like them.

i'd recommend at least ultegra components

>Not a Moots
Not a real bike bub.

I have an '11 328i 6MT, it's a pretty good car.

>too heavy and too slow
Stop lurking Veeky Forums and go drive one
Besides, it looks much better than the 350z

indicators never used

Would probably be the daily in my dream garage. I'm not sure I like the amount of botnet involved though. They can remotely bar you from supercharging if your car doesn't meet certain criteria. Want to get it serviced somewhere other than the main dealer? No quick charge for you. Neat tech though.

>Fuck lambos and douchbag cars. Im getting pic related with my crypto gains

When nissan micra

For real I own a blue 10th Anniversary Limited Edition Model of that car. Not the worst choice.

It also sounds fucking phenomenal.

Nice, I Got 335D 2011, loving it

What's the D stand for?

Lel

>New Miata interior

I'd buy a tesla if the interior is ugly as sin. Huge ass tablet in the middle of the fucking console. For fucks sake at least copy porsche

I'm kinda using it as my endurance/adventure bike, don't need too nice of a groupset. I might get a TCR later with dura-ace stuff because why not, save a lot of money from not having a car anyway.

Yeah, I'd still keep a fully kitted pickup for outdoor funs or innawoods camping that's completely under my control. But for a daily or mundane circumstances it'd be pretty sexy.

what the fuck?

why do people like audis? they are literally a fucking VW

>Not giving her the D

Diesel.

Nice m8 I wanted a 335i but I'm autistic about a manual so I had to settle.

unironically want a softtop mx5. It's not the most masculine looking car, probably wont get roasties with it and my mates will definitely give me shit about my apparently feminine taste but I know I'll still love it regardless

Youre doing it all wrong.

HAHAHAHA

Beautiful and cheap, wise choice. Only insecure soyboys need expensive cars to pull tail anyways.

>speed
>can't use any of it on the road
>will never go to the track
>stiff as fuck and uncomfortable

Before I bought my BMW I drove a modded '06 mini cooper. It was the faggiest car on the road but it was incredibly fun to drive. I regret getting rid of it often.

hello friendos, work in progress 91 miata

Mclaren all the way

move it cager trash, alpha comin through

Lexus is overpriced Toyota. Why not just get a Toyota?

Is that a P1?

That Jag F-type is beautiful, but I got my eyes set on a Porsche.

Seems like you want to seem wealthy

gayman

yep

>car
move bitch get outta the way

720s lad

Why would you want to seem wealthy though? What's the advantage? I rather stay under the radar with my wealth.

ehhhhhh but that FUCKS your weight distribution. Turbo kit will give you plenty of fun power without being too crazy. Costs a lot less too.

I 100% plan on needing one of these... fuck lambos

What is this?

I normally don't fall for the SUV meme but this looks cool and serves a practical purpose if you decide to buy a block of real estate to live on in Southside Chicongo.

I thought you were mercedes guy

This car will destroy all your Penisauruses

Oh.

Very nice. Have a golf atm, just waiting a while for insurance to go down and so I can realistically afford maintenance on a bmw.