Who used this crash to boost their VEN holdings and get some nodes going on? Feeling pretty fucking comfy with VEN

Who used this crash to boost their VEN holdings and get some nodes going on? Feeling pretty fucking comfy with VEN.

tfw only 312 ven

why even live

only got to add 200 more VEN! not even close to a node fawwkkkkkkk

I gained barely any. I was too much of a soy to sell since I kept thinking it would go up the second I did

I sold this shit for Nano cuz the whole Reddit thing was sketchy af

sold 8k ven at 60400

FOMO back in at 59500

skillz

NANO is one of the reasons we crashed keep your skankcoin

was too much of a cuck to sell when it started to dip to 7, so I just hodled through

Only 329 ven is literally all my can-afford-to-lose money so was not too stressful

Still cursing myself for not swing trading the dip but oh well

retarded to blame yourself for not swingtrading the dip. If it was that easy everyone would've done it.

also
>you're still going to make it with 329 prima donna coins my little VENlet

There is some very shady stuff going on with this coin.

I bumped into Sunny the other day while at my local shark fin soup restaurant a he straight up just took a crocodile from the tank and began ejecting his fecal matter into her mouth in front of everyone. When the staff came to apprehend him, he put one of the tag things on the crocodile's belly, scanned it with his phone, and showed them all. They proceeded to clap and let him on his merry way.

Very shady stuff.
Anyone else a bit worried?

I bought 200 before the crash not expecting it and didn't have any fiat to buy more :( Am I gonna make it..?

Don't worry user 30 people holding bags will come to comfort you. They're stuck with these shit bags too.

got from 10k to 12k. hopefully this is a dead cat bounce i wanted to get to 15k before recovery.

I see no shit, I stand strong.

I need it to go down to $1.50 so I can get a 150k node k thx plz fud more

if i had 500 I'd be content. Oh well, if VEN goes to 100 I'll still have a moderately comfy 30k$ folio.

To be frank, I bet if I had 500 I would be lamenting myself just as much for not owning any more lol

managed to day trade an extra 1500 or so yesterday.

>reddit thing

that shit makes me REEEEEE so hard. /r/crypto mods are so cucked. literally every coin does it.

gunna miss out on some sweet reddit gains when the rebrand drops.

What happened with reddit?

They got banned for a month for paid shilling.

how do they know it was paid? all copy pasta?

you are wise padawan

you will make it in life and zen

someone sent (snitched) to mods that VEN-related reddit posts are linked VEN telegram groups, usually with some sort of "OMG UPVOTE THIS" caption.

this makes reddit cuck mods mad, they ban ALL vechain discussion from the sub for a month. fucking powerhungry morons lmao

Whats a node? Total noob here? And why do you want it? Thanks

It wasn't paid. It was just directed shilling and brigading from one sub to another. Which isn't actually why it was banned.

A mod from the crypto reddit went to I think the discord and told them to stop. He was told to fuck off and that it isn't their job to control a reddit sub and as is his way went on a power trip and banned all Ven posts because his dick was not sucked.

I have 20,000 VEN tokens. Will I make it by this time next year?

a node is when you kys for not knowing what a node is

The Chad Venbros vs the Virgin Crypto subreddit

eh whatever the cat is out of the bag already. plus there's no way they will be able to stop everyone from talking about it when it goes nuclear in a few weeks

I went from 1000 to 1010 VEN. Better than nothing I guess.

this is reddit.

Won't this crash to $0 now that China is done for in crypto? They aren't allowing any trades on exchanges why would you buy the "china" coin?

was at 83k~ finally have 100k

no one knows

china "bans" crypto so that they can shake out weak holders and get insiders cheap coins. Happened a couple times last year alone.

they banned foreign exchanges. pretty they will open a state sponsored one where they can control the money more closely. they are really strict about letting money flow out of the country always have been. fuckin chinks

This good for VEN then?

have 10k of these im too fucking stupid to try a trade them though

China has national partnerships with VEN, it won't just disappear. If anything, they're setting up their classic move of "if it's not Chinese, we don't like it", and will be dedicating themselves to promotion of national coins like VEN.

now that is not dipping so much it is juggling knives trading VEN atm.

Why do people think Vechain is only targetting China? It's a Chinese company with global aspirations.

trips combo. VEN going to take over

nobody knows but VEN is the closest thing to a state sponsored crypto that I've ever seen

HAHAHAHAHA

he didn't say they are. but they are certainly closely linked to chinese corporations and government so being able to trade on a chinese exchange is important. but you're right about global aspiration. their HQ is singapore and they have offices in europe.

THAnK YOU GREEN CANDLES

tfw I own Ven but know it will never moon because whales are manipulating the price to keep it stable

I already had a node but I added about 5k to my position from the crash, so pretty fucking good.