Now that the dip is over and we're back on track to the moon - how many of you were stupid enough to sell off at the...

Now that the dip is over and we're back on track to the moon - how many of you were stupid enough to sell off at the bottom?

>he thinks it's over

People have been telling this day after dat last 4 weeks and we crashed harder amd harder.

It's far from over

quality shit post.

dip is over LOL

>People have been telling this day after dat last 4 weeks and we crashed harder amd harder.

Can't even be bothered.

>Now that the dip is over and we're back on track to the moon - how many of you were stupid enough to sell off at the bottom?

Can we not be mean to the poor saps who sold the situation's brutal enough.

>return to normal

>days, weeks and months pass by showing red
>long term trends esp on monthly and weekly charts show downtrend
>one day of respite
>hahaha we green guys! TO THE MOOOOONNNNN
Why do people seriously do this? Why do they think only short term?

bought BTC at 14k and sold finally at 6.3k thinking it was going below 4k

kidna pissed... hoping it crashes tomorrow so i can rebuy but i guess i deserve whatever i get

NEET fuckbags have no sense of long-term thinking because they have no goals and no hope; only the qualities of the emasculated bugman-emotional stimulus-response immediate gratification weed-soaked niggerbrain that they've been conditioned to think with through years of vidya and bad nutrition.

>months pass by showing red
ETH has only gone down within the last few weeks. The irony is that selling this low is thinking short term. Long term thinking would be investing in something that you think will increase in value. Crypto isn't for everyone

I want the dip to be over as badly as anyone, but if you actually believe it's all sunshine and rainbows from here you're one deluded nigger. Just don't stop holding. No matter what comes.

Imagine putting one arm around each leg and just burying your face and eating that pussy for a fucking hour never letting go.

A year ago it was $11, you jobless bongripper fuck.

Yes user, people who bought XRP and TRON at their peak will be doing the same thing next Christmas. Market amnesia is real. It is why people say "told you so" when bitcoin dips then become salty with envy when bitcoin moons, saying "I remember when it was cheap, I could have bought some, heh"

>long-term thinking
>sell out during expected crash

They’re mentally unstable and so deep into crypto currency that they’re operating completely based on emotions. They are unbelievably fucked, they just don’t know it yet.

>selling at a loss
Bruh
>selling at >50% loss
BRUH...
fucking idiot

Photo
Reminder

you made me laugh. You are right

It will reverse at some point though, and the longer a crash goes on, logically, the closer we are to a trend reversal.

Look at the charts, downtrends and uptrends take YEARS before finally reversong. Face it, the years 2018-2019 could be the reversal.

*reversing

My crippling depression and despair actually made me hodl. After I saw it bleeding out I didn't see the point in making trades or trying to recoup losses. Now everything I had is coming back.

this wasn't a bear market. It was just a correction after a huge run up. check the log chart grizzy adams.

where did the marijuana plant touch you

Yeah what almost amounted to a 75% reduction was a "correction" and now you're back on track to the moon.

nice try faggot using old charts

I've been buying the dip this whole time. $12k and what I assume will be $7k tomorrow. The money ship is sinking, bro.

Again, it's probably not over. Normies are still selling out, talks of regulation are increasing.

so wtf now??

It's far from being all over.

dip is over since majority of fags on here are nocoiners now.

I hope you made some money back faggot, but sell now if you want to keep it. Get working on your pinkies m8

wuts a good coin to buy now goys?

STRAP ON AND ENJOY THE RIDE BUDDY

>Can we not be mean to the poor saps who sold
no fuck those newfag pieces of shit. they believed the FUD and deserved to lose money. Glad that I bought the dip though.

And I'll enjoy you losing it all now

You thought this was the bottom? You are about to feel the wrath of the east.

now that's a hot dude

s-s-ssorry e-e-mma the d-dips not over

>you jobless bongripper fuck
I work as a financial controller and bought ETH at ~$6.00, are you perhaps projecting friends :^)