That time someone got quads on their original post for a thread predicting chainlink prices to exceed a hundred dollars...

>that time someone got quads on their original post for a thread predicting chainlink prices to exceed a hundred dollars per link before the year 2020

nice dubs

If I get digits I dump everything I have in LINK and hodl until 2020

Roll

Link $0 EOY

you linkies can afford no deodorant

dubs never lie

Check this $1k EOY fagwagon

>that time op got dubs in his own thread

You are not supposed to be rich, sorry son

$1 EOY

50 plus eoy

You anti-linkers are going to be sorry when we hit $1M EO2022

$1000 EOY

>when the meme magic is so strong in a thread even after it archives that posts in later threads linking back to it also end in repeating digits which are checked

coins base their value off of memes. What has higher meme value than chainlink? $1000 eoy

Does anyone calculate the price by looking at the current market price for data?

Everyone is just guessing, nobody ever did a real calculations based on current market price for data feeds.

LINK
$10k
EOY

Checkd, Kekd, Erect.

WHY IS BINANCE NOT WORKING

all of Veeky Forums is in on this by now right?
I mean there shouldn't be a single nolinker left on this board

a-are you meming?

FoMo

Kek’s will is strong today

Eoy prediction for chain link

Bearish: 23cents
Bullish: 49cents

$9K/LINK EOY

Checked

A realistic price expectation is $300 EOY.

This coin leads the pack of utility tokens. This correction raises the bar for what a worthy investment needs. LINK exceeds this bar in short order.

link $1 EOY

Linkies, let us meditate on the wonderful digits that have happened today. We are all going to become moons.

$37 EOY

42 eoy

How many of you faggots gave actually read the white paper? I'm through the beginning and my mind is pretty blown.

100 EOY 2018, 1,000 EOY 2019, 10,000 EOY 2020

Meme magic in the making

The prophesy is true.

Answer me Kek, should I buy LINK.

.07 EOY

LINK 300 EOY check em

yep. memes aside it is unironically the next eth.

$95 eoy

Congrats user you took the step most normalfags won't
Your reward is being completely immune to any and all FUD you see relating to this token

1000 eoy check em

i am a proud poster of dubs in that epic thread

green id

I have read the white paper, listened to every Sergey talk/interview, I've read through documentation for the ethereum virtual machine, I've read through smartcontract JSON code, I've talked to industry professionals in insurance and law who are hyped for smart contract, and I have talked to engineers/developers in the blockchain space.

I am basically becoming a smartcontract consultant because of my link bag. God bless

don't underestimate the power of memes.

holy kek

If LINK ever really hit $1000 I'd have so much money I'd be paralyzed with fear.

The LINK meme magic is just incredible. My god. Kek wills it to be so.

Jesus, nobody has checked this?

Unreal.

OK I'm starting to get freaked out here...

Mooning tonight. Strap in.

what the fuck is happening

It's just LINK being LINK

Do I buy now or wait till its 20 cents?

1 link = $0

quads confirm

tonightt why?

fail

1 link = $4000 by 2021

Pussy. at least floor the gas on da lambo.

Because the meme magic has been building like a spirit bomb all day.

If you have 10k LINK you will be unimaginably rich in a year's time

stop teasing me man, im literally depressed but i have almost 20k link

that would literally be amazing

also got safer investments in NEO and ICX...

either im going to be comfortably middle class or actually rich...

fuck

$1k per link confirmed

You fucking stop what you're doing, right now, and look at all of these digits.
Almost all of these are from one fucking thread. Read the posts. If you weren't around during the Trump campaign, this was the same level of Kek presence we all saw and felt then.

What happens when you combine the FUD of ETH and the meme magic of Trump? You fucking tell me what happens, user. If you weren't around for either of these things, listen to those that were. This is unfucking real.

Link and Trump 2020
Check this

I have 154k at 25% of portfolio and I am honestly afraid of what I would do if we got multi-$100 LINK

The power, I feel it too

i rolled "all mobius pajeets must poo in the loo from now on" and got dubs. the streets of mumbai are clean as a whistle

Decentralized Exchanges i guess

thats a good problem to have ... i would stress too tho

I have 5k, what is half of unimaginably rich

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

These are 2016 levels of meme magic right here holy shit. Link is going to do it. We all are gonna make it. Praise him.

Imaginably rich?

I have 70k LINK in all. If it hits $100, I'll have $7MM. That would change my life, obviously, and I could finally live my dream. It would make not killing myself 4 years ago finally worth it.

I believe.

Man Veeky Forums is really working itself into a frenzy tonight. The natives are restless...

yes

yes

For your sake and mine I hope it goes to $1,000. Then we can live it up

>For your sake and mine I hope it goes to $1,000. Then we can live it up

It will be 37995$ in a decade

If it genuinely hits 1k I think I'd have a heart attack before I could get any of the money out.

meetup.com/SF-Cryptocurrency-Devs/events/245882418/

Steve Ellis is going to a meetup tomorrow. Anyone on Veeky Forums want to go and ask him what he thinks of our memes?

At $1000, we would be influencers, not just rich.

I like the idea an user posted about starting by buying Veeky Forums.

>Man Veeky Forums is really working itself into a frenzy tonight. The natives are restless...

we feel the singularity approaching.

I also just realized -- the irony is we could use a smartcontract, using ChainLink, to buy it, too. Using a domain ownership oracle.

The possibilities are truly endless.

I believe.

Only 7k link and I know I am going to make it if I just hodl for two year, life is good

>I also just realized -- the irony is we could use a smartcontract, using ChainLink, to buy it, too. Using a domain ownership oracle.The possibilities are truly endless.

Then set monitoring and sla to pay out AUTOMATICALLY if we don't get 99.999% uptime

Green ID
CHECKED

Only 1656 here but I will have some quality of life

LINK sounds great on paper but can a team of only 2 people really pull off a project this big?

Link gets today were uncanny. It reminded me of a thread just before the election where an user posted something along the lines of:
>if 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,8,9 Hillary will win
>if 7 trump will win
And after that get everyone just started hitting mad digits.

>Then set monitoring and sla to pay out AUTOMATICALLY if we don't get 99.999% uptime

The impact of chainlink is to make SLA and underpinning contacts an automated process. It will transform IT management

Fucking checked.

Praise Kek

checked. The singularity approaches we can all feel it crawling over our skin

Senpai :)