We're in a bull trap, aren't we?

we're in a bull trap, aren't we?

Nobody knows exactly. Don't listen to anyone who acts like he does. They're pajeets.

Stop shilling FUD. Buy promising coins during this pre-recovery period. TRTL (TurtleCoin) is a safe and protective coin during these volatile times.

Probably. At this point i'm not even made I'm losing money. I'm mad it just keeps bouncing around giving everyone false hope lol

It's pretty obvious.

hope so. i need a second chance. I promise I wont be a weak handed faggot . just pllease let me buy at 6k again.

u people are the biggest fucking faggots I swear to god

It's only a bull trap in hindsight - the reason people are buying now is because this could be the lowest it's going to be for powering onto new ATHs in 2018 - no way to know for sure so just pick an eventuality and go with your instincts.

I survived the wojack genocide and ended up making 400% going all in on trtl lol

So comfy in turtle right now mmmmmmm

It's not a bull trap. All the normies that bought in at 15k+ and panic sold the dip at sub 10k for 60-70% losses are gonna see the price going up again and buy back in to keep this pump going.

Checked ID

How does a bull trap even work? It goes down a lot, and then it starts going up a little bit, and then people buy, and then it goes down again?

That's fucking retarded. You deserve to lose money if you get caught in that "trap"

pajeets worship bull, get trapped

It's retarded and why the bear isn't falling for it.

The volume on Binance has tripled in 48 hours, this is what we needed to start an actual reversal. I think this carries to at least 9k before we test the downtrend channel resistance

If dubs, we not in bull trap

I honestly agree I sold and fucking fell asleep during the bottom but looking at the volume right now hard to believe things might not be recovering. Bitfinex is actually leading Binance which I haven't seen in forever and GDAX volume is massive too. Not to mention GDAX is leading the pricing compared to the last couple weeks where most pumps were just from Tether pairings.

It seems new money is actually entering the market for the first time in a month and I fucking missed the bottom.

If it looks like a bear trap and it smells like a bear trap ,wtf you think it is smart ass.

I need her ig

I just want one more ETH dip so I can put some money on NEO and hold it till the summer time