Can anybody tell me why is so much hype about this coin?

Can anybody tell me why is so much hype about this coin?

Other urls found in this thread:

newsbtc.com/2018/02/04/168427/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its just shilling.

because its the worlds biggest 3rd gen blockchain project connecting a whole nation and possible the whole planet

i dont know either op.

Gook version of that chink coin neo

Gooks are more trustworthy than chinks

-Koreans are very patriotic and they love crypto. Icx isn't available on any Korean exchanges yet.
- Icon Foundation has great connections, icx will be used by many partners
- already announced 5 solid dapps
- icx will be used for ICOs, the same thing has pushed up the price of NeM and NEO

>solid dapps

every one of them was fucking garbage

Even without the dapps, his other points are enough

kpop waifu dapp

The only real one is that koreans will buy because it's korean, and this is still under the huge assumption that they haven't already.

The hype is merely from zombie shills who fell for the meme and failed to sell the conference

koreans have binance too, they dont want this shit. why do you think it dropped so much
. no one is buying

this. this is why the korean arrogance angle isn't enough for me. it had it's moon mission already and there's no reason to think the flavor of the month cycle has changed

Everything except the first point is a good one.

this. any koreans that wanted to buy this bought it months ago its not like they dont have binance. the conference was a dud. most of their "partnerships" werent even real

Koreans have to pay a huge premium to use Binance

It’s going launch when it gets on Bithumb

Remember what happened to EOS? EOS was also on Binance but it didn’t launch until the Koreans got it on their own exchanges. This is ETH at $4 all over again.

That's why it's the biggest gainer today?

A partnership with a gaming plaltform used by 500 million people is considered shit now? Christ, now I know why you people lose so much money.

no they aren't, their so called partnerships are a handful of niche capital houses, competing platforms have far more capital of their own at their disposal since the general mooning.

ICOs will be nowhere near the magnitude for ETH. ICOing on ICX does nothing but restrict visibility to a niche market governed by no coiners, there's no reason to use it unless maybe to play on the patriotic thing and boost interest in a project that was only going to have local interest anyway. The point of an ICO is to raise money, ETH is the place to raise the most money, ICX should not really be able to close any ground based on this.

because it got slammed the hardest, merely panic out panic in brainlets

Yes considered shit since billions in value became fairly standard. I know partnerships had been the turbo juice especially with the normie wave leading up to the correction, but by the end there they were well and truly overrated.

Look at what happened to the TRON, announces 2 partners nobody had ever fucking heard of and gains multi billions. Literally why people lose so much money

A half billion user company matters, the bar has just become higher than it was a year ago.

>it had it's moon mission already and there's no reason to think the flavor of the month cycle has changed

kek. poorfags like you will learn soon. anybody whos in with more than lunch money knows that icon is a top 5 coin 2018.

You're 100% right man. All those Ethereum copies will always be what they are, copies. IMO Ethereum and it's limbs should all that you have in your portfolio. ETH LINK REQ QSP Raiden and Kyber. Basically coins that expand the usage of Ethereum since as Ethereum grows in adoptions naturally more dApps will use those limbs of Ethereum which makes their coins in demand because they all have their utility.

if you brainlets did more than 5 minutes research you would realise icon is more than just an ico plattform you absolute retards.

banking, insurance, healthcare, dex, interchain.

real life application right now with a finished product. this aint an ada whitepaper meme

They already let it slip heavily down the rankings, so what then, whales are accumulating user?

actually yeah. they are lol. you would know this if you watched order books for half an hour but you need to learn how to.

most of the people here bashing icon are just insects who missed out on the biggest ico in 2017 and didnt make 500k$ from an 6k$ investment like i did.

this was from yesterday before we bounced +50%

if you have more than just a single digit iq you will know what this means

So basically you have no clue what it means

fake sell wall, surpressing price so his buy wall gets filled

I did miss the ICO, but getting in or not has nothing to do with taking a long position TODAY... Anyway are you disguising fud here user? What is this about?

>b-but user how do we know that its not 2 different whales with different goals

well because the walls got lifted at the same time after his buy wall got filled

Coulda been literally just for today's 40% pump tho.. sooo

Does anyone know when there's actually gonna be a KRW trading pair?

you can believe what you want. i know some of these people doing these games. target has always been top 5 since ico

coinone after token swap in march. this isnt officially confirmed tho but you can screencap my post

Thank you user, got dam these Biz Kids, Look at Neo Anons same got dam thing happened, Infact I feel Icon is way head compared to where Neo started, just buy the Dips and Hold or you'll never make it.

maybe a bit of a boost here, if nothing else but a self fulfilling prophecy

well it would be, neo is one of the oldest blockchains

Get BOScoin instead anons now on Kucoin. You can thank me later.

Thanks for the reply, no need for the cap just curious. It's too bad the blood bath was happening during the summit. Seems like the summit was a little underwhelming?

good coin too

the blood started flowing in the vip pre-summit, this should have indicated there was no samsung partnership happening. was really just a classic case of sell the news, it needed something massive to justify the pump and it didn't happen

it was good but no samsung partnership tier good so people sold the news like they always do.

samsung tier news will definately follow this year and when they are unannounced it catapults coins into orbit.

you also have to remember that ico people made 4 billion out of 45m in days..imagine the insane sell pressure

this dip to 2$ dollar something wad actually a very good thing to happen because it distributed the coins and many ico people exited.

Seriously Anons those of you who are poor fags, I am only going to tell you this Once, get a second wage Cucking Job, put in each pay check in to Icon (ICX) wage slave until you have a good stack . Do not FUCKING SELL even if the Dips again, have 1-2 exit points where you will be happy with the Gains. This is one of the LAST Moon Missions faggots. BUY AND HOLD! That's all I have to say.

Hey guys, check out this before its archived, if u want to check out a promising new ICO, no one replied :(

How much ICX do I need to make it? Im a neet and I want at least 100k end of year

>South Korea Finance Minister: Cryptocurrencies are Necessary For Blockchains to Operate

newsbtc.com/2018/02/04/168427/

i mean. you have a coin with gov ties which is being backed and funded by koreas biggeat bank and multiple billion $ instiutions in a country which is super bullish on this tech. regulation is in progress. this aint no china.

idk what more to tell u brahs. its not like you make any difference in volume buying in lol. im just awaring to help.

Because Don Tapscott!!

Good user so now you have a goal, so if 100K is your goal lets say Icon will hit the $100 , then you need 1000 coins. How ever we wont know exactly when it will hit that number so you will have to Hold trough the good and bad. Or have 2 exit points one at 50 then at 100. But the question is do you have the balls to HOLD and not feel like selling 2 weeks after you accumulate.

F yea user, this guy knows. This is what Biz should be about, I have been impressed lately some Anons are doing their research. I am 100% in all in Icon, its just a matter of time when this project will reach Neo heights even ETH. I can see this at $500 in 3-4 years.

NEO is plausible, ETH is fucking delusional

One more thing user have a plan a smart one even if you do not hit your goal, lets say you are brainlet and still end up with at least 40-50K of Gains. What are you going to do with that? Spend a bit for yourself the rest invest it smartly or save a portion for rainy days. I see this all the time, many noobs do not know how to manage it and blow all their gains, and their back or even in a worse spot.

Use those exit points to put the money into other promising cryptos that haven't mooned yet. Lock in those gains.

You also can take out your initial investment once you make it back so all you're playing with is play money.

>use exit points
yes
>play money
does not exist

this. their team is rock solid and already in full motion. icx vending machines getting placed in sk in a few days also.

this play money thing is a meme user

even if you take out your initial. money is still money and is to be treated as such.

if u make 100k out of 1k, then 99k aint play money or house money. this mentality is fucked up

I definitely dont give a fuck about losing money or anything probably since im a neet. Ive got only 5k to play with, so Ill probably just buy ICX. multiple exit points is a good strategy though. I never thought about it.

I cared enough to look. Thanks user.

Glad I could help, If i can help one Biz Bro make it , then I did my Job. Also do not drop all 5K in to Icon, what if it dives to $1 do dollar cost averaging. Now is good you can buy a shit Ton, but 2-3 K and wait and see what happens. The Market is still fragile. Or it can shoot right back up.

It helps you hold with less perceived risk. From an outside party it's the same, but for you, you place your own value on your crypto rather than the actual $$ it's worth.

mmm pancakes

Yes I agree it makes it easier when it doesn't seem real, and that this is still the biggest shot we will get in our lifetimes at making a ton of money by doing nothing

chink coin can't even compare to gook coin thats why chinks are on a fud campaign on the gook subreddit

Let me tell you something Veeky Forums, as the other user said. Get the fuck into ICX, strap in, and hold on tight, don't FOMO into any other coin.

I've always compared ICX to NEO when NEO was under $10. It is very possible for ICX to hit $100 within 12 months, and NEO will be somewhere between $500-1000. Take it or leave it, ICX is a grand project that will survive in the future. Don't fall for any other shit coins.

It's absolutely insane that ICX is only $4, fucking insane, I can't even begin to explain it.

Nah. NEO and ICX will be on equal playing fields with ETH in no time

TRX TRON TRONIX MOON LAMBO

Just wait for the chinks to turn up now after the usa started hyping crypto. they'll outdo times 100 so get comfy on those asian rockets. icx is the comfiest one of them all.

P R I C E D I N

SELL THE NEWS