Fuck it, i'm gambling man

>not having ETH in 15 pyramid ponzies at once in 2018
shigy diggy doo

scam.funsite.cz/yolo.html
here's the page in case anyone's interested

poorfag

How does this shit work?

you're fucking late to the game dumbass, you're never gong to make any money on this.

Everyone is buying alpacas now

Buy Nazi on etherwords!

Every time somebody buys or sells, 10% is redistributed to holders based on how many tokens they have. Basically, you put money in and it just becomes more money. It's early days so you should only buy in if you're patient.

Looks like it's only has 200eth didn't the first ponzi coin get to 1.5 mil?

It's a pyramid scheme, without shame
>if you're patient
That's a neat bit of trickery, trying to get people to buy your bags at a higher price by making them seem 'smart and patient' if they do it.

In reality, if you're patient with these things, you'll get to a point of no movement. If you end up in the bottom, say, 55%, you get fucked and lose money. The "Sell Price" doesn't sell it to a void, so if nobody wants to buy your bags you're fucked.

10%¿¿¿¿¿¿
So it's like a gambling game? Wtf is this coin

you wont make big money anyways in this small contracts, still a gud gamble!

It's not a coin, it's literally a ponzi, textbook.

>If you end up in the bottom, say, 55%, you get fucked and lose money

That's where you're wrong, brainlet. If you hold on the way down, you get divs from people selling AND your tokens are worth more because sold tokens are BURNED.

Jesus, all these idiots who think they know how EthPyramid works when they don't.

It's not gambling. You buy tokens, then those tokens give you dividends. The only way to lose money is if you decide to sell at a loss. Understand?

Yeah, this one was pumped by the early adopters (devs) and then dumped within a day. Since then it has done nothing but bleed out which is terrible for the cost price of holders' coins and the making of dividends which rewards fluctuation.

People lost a lot of trust in these ponzis since the PoWH massacre. Ether ponzi games are the future now, the hard-ponzi is dead.

Niggers buy the original EthPyramid.com

All focus to one and you make money, duh, stop spreading shitty pajeet clones.

imagine being so desperate to dump your ponzi bags that you shill a ponzi scheme on a pad thai enthusiasts board

I didn't make this thread. I have never made an EthPyramid thread on Veeky Forums despite being invested. Why do you think I want you mouth breathers to make money? I came in here to answer a question: That's it. You don't like what you're hearing?
Leave at any time. I only found out about this because of Veeky Forums so I'm giving back in a way.

I say gamble with them all in small pieces. OG only dumps for days, I still got iron hands!

>giving back
you're making MONEY if you scam these retards, you're not being generous

>i-it's a scam!

I've already explained how it works. If you're too stupid to understand then like I said, leave at any time. I wish people wouldn't even talk about this on Veeky Forums. The brainlets can FOMO in later when they find out it's a solid investment.

It´s obv a zero sum game - like whole forex. Nothing better than a good ponzi.

>investment
go tend to your ether tanks, retard

Hmmmmm this is unique

jesus fucking christ dude

Bump for interest

instead of gambling
0x73a447e17ceb13f59d458dbe072718dddc63ec4c
any amount of ethereum will help
helping my family achieve its dream homies

if you send me anything i will pray for you !!

I just got banned for racism and these beggar faggots never get banned,