10% Daily Gains Guaranteed

I’ve been working on a python trading bot for the greater part of a year now. It has consistently made over 10% gains per day for the past 3 months, with minor tweaks to the code. I am offering 10 copies for 90% off in return for reviews for my website which will be live next week, and the price will increase 10x. Updates will be available to purchase monthly to ensure a 10% daily return. Email for returns, questions, and review in the link.

www.satoshibox.com/8c26m4x4vhfxaiwmv2cwxefa

90% discount? shill me senpai

Need SEO user? It's literally my job, I'll help you out. What's your discord or telegram?

DELET THIS

im buying them all bog

sign me up senpai! I can send you 1BTC

>0.01btc
>no proof or data to back it up

Pics or gtfo. Using profittrailer nao, but down to try this

im a Jew, I literally can’t pass up a good deal

you need more developers? ive been fucking around with exchange APIs alot. not in my free time but its my actual job now. i work for a wall street equity trading company

LARP or scam.

the bots will do what he designed them to do with your money. can you audit the code? I hope you can read obfuscated python (which is what you would get, if anything at all)

It'll be that "something went wrong" and he'll change the code and you can buy the next scam for next month.

Or, this guy is smart, and he's larping. Hoping people will send him sats

I wish I bought this instead of a 1 moth whalegate subscription.... fuck

pleasantly surprised op, impressed really. good luck with your site launch

If any user wants to split the cost, here's the bot for half:

www.satoshibox.com/8c26m4x4vhfxaiwmv2cwxefa

not this thread again. even some of the replies are the same. i wonder why..

how many copies left? 7?

probably less, I bought mine 5 mins ago

>trying to scam on /biz

So I'm guessing this just send all your coins to OP, right?

how much have you scammed so far, OP? I might just try my own version of this scam

>pajeets begging for a bot that’s literally 90% off
stay classy

>10%
>daily
>I have a money making machine that will make me a billionaire EOY but I'm selling it for pennies instead

Since this is a bot thread, I bought gunbot a long time ago I only have the license for binance though but if someone wants to take it off my hands I'm more than happy since I don't use it at all. I tried for a month but I do way better swing trading since I have autism. I think the price on the site is like 1k I'll let it go for 200ezpz.

there might be 3 left.
obvious FUD is obvious. If you didn’t get a copy by now you’re probably fucked

based

this is a scam faggots, I paid 10k doge for you, this is what was in archive

any left?

MODS PLS BAN SATOSHIBOX THEY'RE ALL SCAMMERS

>yes, nobody buy the last copies so that I can.
Be more obvious

Plenty, plenty of pajeets left for the mods to ban. Just 999,999,999 to go

what do you use to calculate stoch rsi in python? I tried two different implementations and both seemed faulty. Do you do it manually?

you are literally using the same exact screenshots in every thread you shill this in, lmao wtf

Interface.

>10% returns every day for 2 months.
After 2 months that would be a 30,000% return. Shut the fuck up retard.

>offering a service for a product is now begging

the state of Veeky Forums

so you made a 5000%+ gain over 3 months?

do you have any proof? (I know this is a troll btw)