Beg

I recently lost my job as a cop over politics, I bought a house last year and have a family I need to take care of. I am trying to get into the crypto game with hope of making it for my family. I put in $400 myself into VEN. Is there any kind user that would donate anything at all to help get me started?

BTC Address- 15DG5m4ZLhD1QdsiEEKTbzEvuyTX69e8xo

ETH Address- 0x77958709b80538da9e5d87ceac2642464ccaa415

LTC Address- LfBCTkJLwZFKkXXrbiJZRqtDDVjM1MubYK

Read the pinned post, faggot.

Specifics you fucking pig.

Send me 0.2 ether to prove you're real with a picture and I'll send you 2 ETH
0xefa82ad1acc0c4df385bf95bcd8f6b53149caa94

dude I know i wouldnt do this if i didnt need to.

was cop got married bought a house got wife pregnant. Shit went down knew stuff I was not supposed to know about certain people. Thats how it goes in this profession.

OP, dont mind those Veeky Forums faggots for being rude.

Respect to police, everyone hates on them because of some bad apples (and sometimes shit law).

First you must realize, in order to make money in crypto, you will have to get rekt atleast 3 times.

Second, no-one will donate you shit, especially because donating to beggars just fuels more begging.

Third, you must specify how much you need to make and in what timeframe.

It's possible to turn 400$ into 100k$, but you need to be fucking good trader.

And let me tell you, many of Veeky Forums advices fucking stink. Almost everyone here will shill you their bags so they can dump on you.

But still, some gems are also posted here, and you will need to use your head to filter through bullshit.

True if big
also pigs serve our kike overlords so fuck you i hope true so your cunt wife leafs you and makes you pay support for 18 years while getting blacked u piece of shit.

Reminder to report all beg posts. They have been getting more and more prevalent.

0x3bC759d6b7d2671fd5352c4F5C771B051d87EB3c

send between 1 and 2 eth and I'll send back between 5 and 10...look at transaction history

OP I will send you 1 BTC if you post a timestamped pic with your ID, badge, face, and sharpie in pooper. Everything must be clearly visible and I will deliver

FUCK THE POLICE

i like me some cop pop - send me some shiny btc and ill bring you a pig to fuck.

3CVWHZLkyLmv1zsqEQFydWvoqf39U4nFDY

Just a job man don't hate all police because of a few. I never even had a fight in my time as one, Just talk it out with people.

reported

if your best attempt at providing for your family is begging on an internet forum and investing in magic internet money youve got bigger problems than you know. find a really fuckin job

>passes offer for 1 BTC
Guess you don’t really need it then faggot

Fuck you OP, I sincerely hope you and your family die in a fucking fire. Reported.

I guess a ton of people really did sell at the bottom...

Anonymous (ID: k7Mj/VGF) 02/07/18(Wed)01:32:57 No.7401226▶
OP I will send you 1 BTC if you post a timestamped pic with your ID, badge, face, and sharpie in pooper. Everything must be clearly visible and I will deliver

he must rest his police hat on his buttocks too

acab, buddy
hope you have some nice quiet time to reflect on your poor career choice
good luck with your family and stuff, hope they don't have to suffer too much

>many of Veeky Forums advices fucking stink

Correct.

Im a father of tiny resources too.

Went into OmiseGo yesterday at 7$, today is around 11$ with 70$

Just wait for the price to fall down, many traders doesnt read anything about the coin, many more do panic sell.

Im going to make this investment real for 2 years or so, still soon for the coin if you read.

You are in time if you plan for 2 years for this coin, at least.

Think that Bitcoin was like 6 years until exploded, we are lucky now to know much more coins to take the place of the Bitcoin or being better.

TAKE A JOB, even on the fkn walmart.
Be sustainable as possible, learn Permaculture, install some solarpanels, reduce your spents to near zero, look for food, or local communities, churches, everything must be explored. You must open up a new path.
Try to not make a drama, use more your hands to create stuff.

Lots of us have families, but not all of us are dumb enough to invest what we can't afford.

If we're burning money user's, don't send it to this sad sack, send it here.

0x798bD91C24dda70B1C387B9CFffb32012013Dc4c

13ABs7kVvJGVg54mJZhBBK2nHpkTGAzMm4

I'm a poor student

They dont let you keep your stuff..

OP here’s your offer. If you don’t take this then shut the fuck up

sent ;)

how convenient now you don't have to provide any proof

ID, face, time stamp, sharpie.

Do you want 1BTC or not? Last offer you fucking faggot

L E A V E

It's tempting but im not so desperate as to ruin any chance i have of getting hired somewhere else. Thank you though.

Then get the fuck off this board and enjoy your ban you fucking failed pig faggot

>lost my job as a cop over politics,
Why did you vote for Hillary?

why all the hate for cops I don't get it. People get arrested for doing stupid shit and get killed for doing stupid shit. somebody threatens your life you are going to kill them regardless of what profession you are in. Cops come in contact with many people per day who DO NOT want to go back to jail.

Why don't you go beat some minorities

probably because there's visible evidence of cops shooting people who don't comply with their ridiculous demands, and some that shoot them even when they do?

my life isn't in danger when a cashier miscounts my change, but it's a bit different when they have a gun on me