Haha XRP declared dead

Press S to spit on it's grave.

hahahahaha. I always hated this fucking coin. ADA is dead at birth too.

The world needs three coins: Eth, Xmr, LTC. Everything else is utter shit.

S

There goes my 50k

We knew about this for months, only idiots hold XRP, same as IOTA.

S.
for shit
not spit

look at that reliable an authoritative source of information. Ripple is dead for sure this time. I too trade on emotions and childish ideology.

kek, this shit is going under the ground. i wonder what the price will be when btc hits 1k in a few weeks... 0,01$? 0,001$?

didn't click through, huh? those XRP bags making your fingers too heavy. thanks

> Researchers having any awareness of business or business-needs whatsoever
big kek from me, thanks OP

>thinking the investment world can take a premined shitcoin seriously
>accuses others of being childish

lol ur not gonna make it brah

>You can make the same argument about bitcoin. How is bitcoin decentralized if anyone who can acquire 51% hashing power can control it? And you can't change the hashing algorithm because unless people coordinate that change, they won't agree on the longest chain. 1/2 — David Schwartz (@JoelKatz) February 6, 2018
Holy shit these retards are really trying to damage control with the most retarded argument in existence. Imagine controlling more than 50% of the hashing power, that's completely fucking ridiculous. This is a fucking joke.

That's why banks will use link, because it's decentralized

This shit was obvious during the last bitcoin major run-up. People wanting to get rich off of something they have 0 understanding of isn't really something new.

Articles like this were out when it mooned to almost 4 dollars. I honestly hope the thing succeeds just to see faggots on Veeky Forums squirm

>what's the point of banks if you can just raise a robot army and rob all of them at the same time

>XMR and LTC

#stayrekt

Still buying more at every opportunity.

normies don't care about centralization
they just see someone say THIS NEW BUTTCORN and it's cheap as fuck so they think they'll be rich

Oh yeah, LTC. Super useful coin. :/

>centralized
>security flaw
Pick one

There goes my $8000.

>normies don't care about centralization

This. And neither do multinational corporations, governments, or militaries. Fuck decentralization.

>ADA is dead at birth too.
Why

Yeah hahaha during ww3 governments would never kill off large swafs of their own population so they can divert that power to supercomputers to destroy the blockchain of other countries

Hahah that's Alex Jones conspiracy retard male Enhancement stuff what a retarded thought. :^)

this is wtf I am wondering

people just have a hardon because they're jealous they didn't get it before it mooned.

>but muh no product

fuck off. they have a wallet and you can spend it. Same as countless other hopeless shitcoins that mooned (xvg, tron), except ADA is actually solving doing real R&D not putting out faggoty forks or ERC20 tokens.

big fucking S

that webm was shit

But we all knew this except for xrp shills

>Imagine controlling more than 50% of the hashing power,
All you'd need is for the three largest mining entities to collude together. Far from impossible.

Made me laugh but I really hate Ripple.

so... you (me) have this shit (pic related)... should you (I) turn it to neo or what?

Coins that WILL survive until 2025:

1. Request Network
2. Stellar Lumens
3. Monero
4. VeChain

Not yet but soon

nice just sold 100k

>ADA is dead
>hasn't even really made it through a fraction of the road map
>buy LTC

Ok I think you've had enough to drink dude

top kek