Why is a group that's only...

Why is a group that's only .2% of the global population allowed to have so much control over the global financial system?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6sCioKnpHdY
google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj4i5nR45LZAhVB4mMKHUj6DZEQtwIIMjAC&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqREtbt__O8&usg=AOvVaw1yVzQdGV7spgyN7bQaWhnp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

because they have higher IQs than gentiles

Allowed? People practically begged them goyim

Retard

It's a psyop
They don't
Sure there's a lota jews in "power", but they are mostly being instucted by the DoD on what to do
Markets, Hollywood, Media, etc. All controleld.

shut up anti-semit drumpftard

Because they're not human

youtube.com/watch?v=6sCioKnpHdY

Skip to 1:20

because they deserve it you racist goy don't question it

Because they're actively trying to dumb down the gentile population with negroid genes

That argument doesn't make sense though, Jews are ONLY .2% of the population and are only one standard deviation above the average supposedly (and it's Ashkenazim Jews, not all of them) so that means that by default there are more non Jews with higher IQ's simply because of population size, so that over representation can't possibly by solely due to IQ.

They feel special, so they're more inclined to care about what they do.

It's just insane in group preference due to their cultural beliefs and their own unique evolutionary group psychology at work, read Culture of Critique.

because we are just getting started
I saw this guy on the news yesterday and I knew that Italy was going to be the first mover, but I had no idea they would move so quickly.

I care about dismantling ZOG, and apparently the Italians are really getting the ball rolling by burning the rapefuguee camps today.

This is the cringiest image I've seen all year.

t. Shlomo Shekestein

IQ is the best indicator of success. Jews breed for intelligence, or at least they used to.

no nepotism and babylonian money magick won't last.

we're due for another expulsion anyway, this one might be more civil than the last though

Does /pol/ actually think they're being subtle when they make posts like this?

Gas yourself kike.

Woah for a while I expected NOT to come around with the Jewish bs around this board. Being my very first time on Veeky Forums I would had guessed all this would stay on /pol/ but bleh... It doesn't surprise me either fucking goys. Oy vey my whitey

This is Veeky Forums easily one of the most anti-semetic boards on Veeky Forums, how the fuck can you learn about stocks, the fed, bonds, SEC, etc without learning about fucking kikes, I mean the fucking Rothschild's is babbys first final boss for conspiracy nuts except they miss the fact they always forget to mention the fact that the family is Jewish.

Do you think anyone cares about your arbitrary standards for what can be posted and what can't?

>haha there are no le rules on le Veeky Forumsddit!!
Back you go, subhuman.

Yeah, I mean I am Jewish and I really do not give a fuck about coming up with these threads. I would have just thought that Veeky Forums was a bit more mature, but then again I forget that I am still on Veeky Forums. And I neither am denying the fact that the Rothschilds or Soros have vast control of the economy.

We aren't anti-Semitic. We admire Jews.

>complains about pol
>uses their dehumanizing insults
hmmm

Oy vey goys talking about Jews in finacne, no fucking way. You wanna adress this you fucking rat? , you Jews ruin everything you fucking touch, I don't have a problem with you as long as you stay in Israel but if you're diaspora trash then go jump into an oven.

>dont say bad tings on 4chins!!
t. reddit

>implying your fat virgin NEET ass is capable of doing anything
Post another picture captioned with "le huwhite man awaken xDD" so I can laugh.

You fucking should, Jews are the people that control shit like the Fed and hike interest rates to create crashes so they can buy shit on the cheap. Wouldn't be shocked if they were behind US citizens being banned from participating in ICO's because their not "(((accredited investors))) and need to be approved by the SEC at the cost of like $100k.

google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=3&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj4i5nR45LZAhVB4mMKHUj6DZEQtwIIMjAC&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqREtbt__O8&usg=AOvVaw1yVzQdGV7spgyN7bQaWhnp
Watch that... part 1 of 8 ... prob the best documentary around at the moment.

Behold to your ruler, oy vey
/pol/ is so overrated, I don't mind the "antisemitism" on Veeky Forums, stop bitching about it since we are still on Veeky Forums.
Woah woah chill there cracker, I, unfortunately, am not Ashkenazi. Even though, I still think they are the same bullshit as German-Americans (that is, y'all).

And for everyone here who thinks that all Ashkenazis have some sort of connection with the elite or the iluminati, banks, whatever you call it, a rabbi only have as much connections as your average uncle Joe who works in a firm with his basic ass degree in Business and Marketing from a random college in the midwest