Bullish Pattern

>Bullish Pattern
>Reversal Incoming

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA We'll see what happens 5 hours from now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9tgytwN6zJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope you guys are shorting. Dont buy the motherfucker of a dead cat.

and we closed under 200ma too

I love how you guys can't cope that this shit is going to 10k in a few days.

Sorry you missed the dip guys, you still have time to buy before this rocket blasts off

A few days isn't today. I won't be surprised that well be back on schedule this time next week but I'll be fucking shocked if we dont hit the 5ks/test the floor at 6k again.

>implying we haven't sold close to the top thanks to our TA
literally everything is a dip for us

volume is non existent

>days, weeks and months pass by showing red
>long term trends esp on monthly and weekly charts show downtrend
>one day of respite
>hahaha we green guys! TO THE MOOOOOOOOONNNN
Why do people seriously do this? Why do they think only short term?

Rofl you're trying to FUD but you're posting a chart that looks actually more bullish than bearish. Look at the volumes you fucking moron.

If there were not stupid people to make bad decisions we wouldn't be making money with our shorts.

that seriously won't happen in a few days.
you sound like the ppl who said it will definitely go to 20k and btc was around 10k

volume at 39 billion

>??

>>days, weeks and months pass by showing green
>>long term trends esp on monthly and weekly charts show uptrend
>>one day of respite
>>hahaha we crash guys! TO THE FLOOOOOORR

let's sink this fucking shit to a normal price. it's a "political" currency in that it fluctuates by orders of magnitude according to the news, which as we know is as easily spoofed as email. what happened to CRYPTOcurrency, oh wait the nose people probably ruined it again

Interesting thing to note - the buy order book is thinner on most exchanges than it was during the double digit drop days, yet no huge sell-off yet

That's not how it works you fucking idiot.
Are people really this stupid? Did this just happen?
Are you trolling?

No chance that's real

>Are you trolling?
No, we're all dead serious here, Veeky Forums is a very reputable board and we're trying to keep it that way. Thank you very much.

No that was posted in August. The guy is a god

just keep in mind this are weekly candles
that means we still can retest 6k several times

The next candle needs to be green to complete the ‘hammer’ to indicate a reversal pattern. TA says this sucker is going back down.

It will moon but only when lightning gets properly adopted. Before, not gonna happen.

TA = meme lines

Common sense dictates the floor is $1k - $5k and it will be tested repeatedly until it goes sideways until the next bull run which could happen in 3 days, 3 months, 3 years or 30 years.

There. Magic.

Put your gay charts away.

You can't really be that stupid, right?

so a year?

as it stands im agreeing with this cunt

Additionally,

Anyone who trades cryptocurrency, especially with TA, is a fucking retard.

Anyone who bought Bitcoin above $300 and Ethereum above $15, is a fucking retard.

Anyone who is involved in the market in any way if having never been involved prior to spring 2017, is a fucking retard.

Tl;dr most of you are fucking retarded.

>it will be a high number soon because a lot of money and I like thinking that
thats nice sweetheart

So far the "reversal" being hyped is a grand total of +$500 with no volume.

oh look

another faggot that cant read charts

Who posted this?

go back to /mu/ fagtano poster

TA is unreliable and I don’t “trade cryptos” you degenerate, retarded, gambling peasant.

I DMOR and buy genius crypto when it’s dirt cheap and nobody has cared about it in a long time, or very carefully selected ICOs. My only buy of 2017 was EOS at $0.85

I strike like a mastermind, take heavy positions and hold until I only owe capital gains on mindblowing, life changing returns.

Have fun with your gambling addiction and stress levels....

you fucking retard.

TA doesnt work
youtu.be/9tgytwN6zJM

I hope this guy got fucked hard by the drop but it's far more likely he's a shill who cashed out of the hot potato game early.

I knew a guy once who wanted to do stocks. I have an engineering degree and was gifted a book on TA and economics when I worked at JP Morgan. I decided to give him a loan of it; he doesn't bother and says that he doesn't want to be a nerd and promptly loses all his money.

It's true. If target managers, faggots on the internet who watch anime in their basements all day and predominately the bottom of society is giving each other advice on stock exchanges the market is fucked.

Trying to act all clever and you never bought ETH or NEO.

Even after their initial moons they both fell and became 'unloved'.

Of course TA is unreliable but only if news hits. For general sideways lower volume trading it does work, you make it more reliable by waiting for confirmation candles rather than trying to hit the exact bottom/top.

you rampant, ass mining, street shitter

i told you to sell now. but noooo. enjoying holding the dip to $100

Do you think bears chose to be bears because we like seeing the price go down? If we enter a bull run late we will still 10x our stack, while if we enter too early then we miss out on being able to buy the real bottom.

> you never bought ETH

ETH gains allow me to live like a king and travel the world.

Who are you talking to, memeliner?

You’re new.

I bought Ethereum at $7 and lots of it. Sold at $390. Now I only care about petty issues in life.

Happy gamblin!

What gem are you holding this time

I already told you.

It’s the next Ethereum.

Cardano looks potentially good too but I didn’t learn about it until it was a top 20. Plus it’s still vaporware. EOS is half vaporware but the dude coding it made steem and bitshares.

Its a 7$. Its over for quick buckies :( Should I buy some? Where do you see it going?

Hpb, zilliqa.

Your chance IMO.

>its different this time
>look at the volume
the only difference is the speed it will plummet to 4k with unloading all that volume back

>lightning gets properly adopted
>Miners may elect to refuse to enter in particular transactions (e.g. Breach
Remedy transactions) in order to assist in timeout coin theft. An attacker
can pay off all miners to refuse to include certain transactions in their mem-
pool and blocks. The miners can identify their own blocks in an attempt to
prove their behavior to the paying attacker.
>The risk model of this attack occurirng is similar to that of miners
colluding to do reorg attacks: Extremely unlikely with many uncoordinated
miners.
>Extremely unlikely with many uncoordinated
miners.
This is what LN autists actually believe in lmao.
LN WILL NEVER BE ADOPTED ITS A SHIT TECH.
And there is fucking more
>Appendix A Resolving Malleability
Literally tells they have no solution to any of the problems and problems will be solved in future whitepapers that are still nonexistant.
THEY DON'T EVEN TRY TO FIX ISSUES LMAO

the dork in that video made good points though

>I have no idea what I'm talking about the post.