The only reason people are buying is that these fuckers are thinking linear TA tells them the truth...

The only reason people are buying is that these fuckers are thinking linear TA tells them the truth. The parrent has been very bearish and market confidence has been dropping all the time, but dumb money started to flow in when we hit the linear trendline.

Idiots, when do you learn that free markets do not really follow linear trends. It works to some extent in low volumes, but only because of the dumb idiots using it.

I just put 50 dollars into Bitcoin
Sue me

>2018
>not believing in the bog.

Choose one

another drop?

>muh meme lines is actually predicting something
You TA pajeets are clueless faggots

Show me a single major bubble collapse that does not have a major 10-20% dead bounce.

You're asking a guy who just invested 50 dollars. I have no idea about any of this bro lol

The rich people hire people who use a common set of algorithmic tools to predict the market. As a result, their predictions are self fulfilling as the whales are behaving predictably based on these algorithms.

There are some suspicious moments in this volume formation. We had massive red candles, a really huge dump, then immediately massive green candles. Now, several hours later, the volume diminished sharply. There's no way this looks good.

I mean, the volume (that thing below, not V) looks like a boob.

buy wtc u cuck

That was my point.

log chart

correction satisfied

I was asking. Do you think this will drop and how low. I think were going to test the 6k bottom again at least.

guess we will find out soon.

>the market should follow what I think it should follow

You need a reality check

a vagina and a boob
I can fap to this

>free markets do not really follow linear trends.
>It works to some extent
You just contradicted yourself here.

We are returning to the mean

6900? its broken 2 of my recent meme lines and looks to be dipping

I have 200$ to spare should I buy now or wait?

we know bitcoin is going to 1-2k, but we don't know when

wait ya dingle

I agree OP
people should wait until bitcoin hits 0 before they buy in

>ahem
Uh, sorry...excu-...yes...sorry...
>ahem
Hello...uh...sorry...hello there...no, I am buy-...hmm...how do I put...ok so that chart...do you...do you see on the chart...yes...ok...do you see how it goes down....right right yes...thats...right...yes thats what you have been crying about....yes...ok...well...ok...look at it again...you see....you see how it goes up too...sometimes...you see that...right....right?

Honestly, after what the SEC said today i would buy and just stay away from blockfolio and shit.
Its guaranteed that it will recover in the future, maybe it takes a year, but it will.
Banks give you fucking nothing for keeping your money, may as well just throw it into crypto.

Hope everyone bought in cause here we go.

do I add more meme lines or indicators

You’re as qualified as anyone else here. :P