Other urls found in this thread:

spendraiblocks.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reddit pls go

pls make it happen
I need a 2x from here

Rai Blocks ftw

more like journey to the center of the earth mission

It was biggest loser along with ICX and while ICX recovered this sack of shit didn't.

guys is there any way to get my xrb out of bitgrail without verification

Sell for Doge?

DOGE transfers don't need verification?

It wouldn't surprise me if Kucoin delists this soon.

I don't fucking know

nigger lover

new mobile wallets are awesome, ath incoming

that doesn't look like the digibyte logo

>muh speedy transfers
>muh fees
Literally what else can it do? All of these coins need INFRASTRUCTURE and this thing has 0 chance of real world adoption. It'll pump for sure, but kek at bagholders thinking its the future world currency.

but those 2 things are the reasons why it has a chance for real world adoption.
Merchants no need to pay credit card fees

Agreed but nothing unique seperates it from other feeless currencies is my point, and its scalability and security are unknown at best. Its a great sat gainer, i just have 0 faith in it long term, unless im unaware for a major overhaul in project scope

>It was biggest loser along with ICX and while ICX recovered this sack of shit didn't.

its creating an iPhone wallet + Android wallet. imagine in 6 months when they create Nano Pay, which will be like Apple Pay but 0 fees to transfer. Paying starbucks with nano pay... or checking out on Amazon with nano pay. that's adoption right there. too bad you cant fucking see it with your small ass retarded pea brain

what separates nano from other currencies? its instant and decentralized u fucking idiot. litecoin takes 30 minutes to confirm. btc takes 4-6 hours to confirm. these are top currencies. nano solves that problem and makes it easy to use with xrb apps. xrb is the closest thing to be used in real life because it takes literally 2 seconds to get a confirmation, which is faster than any other currency on this market. the tech is already solid. the partnerships will come with time. its like a prodigy musician who is just waiting to be discovered by a record label, once it does BOOM

ICX is 3.8$ right now

what the fuck are you talking about?

This coin is probably the biggest scam in crypto. There's a reason why it spent months on a literal who exchange despite massive gains and volume.

Honestly at this point who knows what the fuck is the deal with this coin outside of it being a scam. I mean literally every exchange has had massive problems with it and Binance spent like a month before listing and the wallet has been down ever since.

I bet Binance didn't realize what a fucking shitshow they were getting in to by adding it to the community vote but it must have been a scam of massive proportions and they have to be regretting it seriously. I mean they can't just say "sorry guys this coin is a massive fucking scam so we aren't gonna list even though it won the community vote" with the massive retarded cult following it has on Reddit but still.

Sell.

It takes 2 seconds to get a confirm because nobody is ever fucking transferring it because wallets are always down. Anyone can get instant transactions when 2 people are sending the coin every minute.

If this thing had even a fraction of the volume LTC or BTC had, it wouldn't be able to do shit.

is this the official late adopter coin?

kek. RaiConnNNNeeeeeCTTTTTT!!!

yeah, lots of people looking to sell, but who would ever want to accept this as payment?

it was given to a bunch of shitskins for free, theres no long term value in a currency with a literal pajeet distribution.

>
it took a month for binance to list because its new tchnology fucking idiot. bitcoin and litecoin use very similar code. ltc is literally a copycat of btc with different block size. XRB is completely new tech that blows it out of the water. Data Dash even said XRB should be a top 10 coin. Most youtubers predict XRB to be a top 10 coin. theres much more room to grow. wallets were never down you fucking retard. the exchanges didn't set up the nodes correctly so it took a while to withdraw but thats fixed. sending wallet to wallet has always taken 2 seconds

reddit is that way you fucking faggot loser >>

IDS A SCAM
sell

>its new technology
>the exchanges didn't set up the nodes correctly

OMG has a lower market cap than XRB and is actually going to replace credit cards and allow you to pay for things with any currency crypto or fiat. XRB will never, ever be adopted. zero chance.

>it was given to a bunch of shitskins for free, theres no long term value in a currency with a literal pajeet distribution.

sorry junior. you must be retarded. theres actually a list of e-commerce websites and vendors who accept xrb as payment.

spendraiblocks.com/

this coin literally got big a month ago and over 50 merchants are accepting it. im going to be selling my car/electronics/books on craigslist for xrb personally. instant and 0 fees. wait 1 more year and this will explode like BTC going from 1k to 17k. also a majority of the preminers already sold their coins at $1 so it doesnt matter.

the face of delusion ladies and gentlemen...
ethereum will be fast as fuck soon when plasma gets released. XRP and XLM are already fast as fuck. all 3 have massive real world adoption already. this coin was a reddit nerd pipe dream and nothing more. anyone still holding at this point is literally holding reddits bags how pathetic is that.

Coming from someone with 100 XRB just in case he delusions do come true, this is pathetic as fuck

doesnt point out that XRP and XLM are both highly centralized.doesn't point out that they 80% of tokens are owned by the team. doesnt point out that there is 0 evidence any bank is using XRP except 1 Swiss bank. doesn't point out that there is multi-billion supply tokens for XLM. doesnt point out that there they are increasing the supply of XRP and XLM every year.

fucking retard.

5 reasons NANO will be adopted

1. A humble team that does not make huge promises, and delivers on what it sets out on. We see so many projects with huge frontrunners promising the sky. It is almost reminiscent of politics, where they will say anything to get your money/vote, and it gives me serious bad vibes.

2. Even distribution not trying to raise money, giving it for free to anyone for solving captchas. Most noticeably poor people (some of whom were making more money solving captchas than working, and were doing it full time. This is the reason the value was so low for so long (despite existing since 2014). The distribution was still going on. People who wanted some just got it for free instead of buying it, resulting in NO buy pressure

3. The small amount held by dev-team. Only 5% and even that is just as funding for the project. This is a huge issue with some currencies like Stellar Lumens and Ripple. 82% and 60% respectively of the supply is not circulating, and that is a big red flag for me

4. The dev´s interaction with its community and clear transparency . Daily updates when people wanted it on Reddit, active discord where you can get help with anything, and in general great responsiveness, helpfulness, and transparency.

5. The vibrant community. This is key. The community is behind this coin is developing, coding, drawing, animating, marketing and so much more for the project for free because THEY BELIEVE IN IT. This is more important than any partnership or endorsement, and it is the force that has gotten bitcoin to where is today

give me 5 clear reasons why XRP/XLM is better or will succeed? you can't. cuz you are a little pea size brainlet

>
>OMG has a lower market cap than XRB and is actually going to replace credit cards and allow you to pay for things with any currency crypto or fiat. XRB will never, ever be adopted. zero chance.

How will OMG allow any crypto to be used for payments?

I'm very curious about the "using crypto" for payments because I'm invested in some POS projects that give me crypto every month.. right now TenX pay does not do us citizens and I'm waiting for Centra to send me my card

Also, XRB is not controlled by centralized cock-eating chinks, unlike bitcoin.

Have fun this summer when the SEC comes knocking with subpoena for any "platform" token or any coin that had an ICO. I think Ethereum was mentioned by name.

Omg is about to shit on xrb. All xrb has has is no fees which super problematic and instant transactions. Plasma aka omg will provide instant transactions throughout omg and eth. Just wait til their 1 niche thing gets overtaken by the same thing and 50+ more beneficial reasons.
>picrelated

>xrb
>resistant to centralization
Pick one

OMG will be a giant DEX and allow you to use any crypto to pay any vendor in any currency they prefer.

LTC is a short term shitcoin too and BTC win or lose will forever be the first cryptocurrency, at minimum it'll have collectors value. Personally don't hold any of the 3, but will pick up some BTC soon.
>its like a prodigy musician who is just waiting to be discovered
It's like a really good kid who practices a lot and has overly proud parents, not Beethoven.

All I'm saying is XRB shills promise the moon and back, expect this coin to literally be #1 all over, and it's delusional as fuck. Use it to make money, there are a variety of better long term projects.

This is the kind of scope I'm talking about and I don't even hold this. XRB is a really fast, smale scale, feeless, shitcoin. Doesn't make it a scam but damn guys don't hold these bags for eternity thinking you'll be new gods lmao.

Does that mean LINK too?

still waiting for OMG... wheres the working product? it's the same USD value it was in June 2017. XRB already has a working product. working web wallet. working iphone wallet beta. working android app. to say OMG is gonna shit on XRB is such a fail

lol sdk beta end of month, wallet q1 with CONGLOMERATE intergration. dumbfucks have it all wrong which would you rather be?

>startup crypto trying to have real world use and establish themselves in the business/finacial market

>fintech business that processes over $100 million per day even before their 2017 10x increase in merchants that have ties to major players in the business world and already going to be integrated with a fuck ton of real world use cases

If that pic doesn't make your dick hard then you are a fucking brainlet who can't understand simple truths

In the senate hearing today, the SEC essentially said that if you held or promoted an ICO, you have the liability of securities laws. How they plan on enforcing that, I don't know.
But when they decide to start, it will be a major source of fud. I don't know how the SEC plans to enforce it, but if it was a company that is trying to do business on US soil, there might be an issue.

no legit ICOs have allowed americans for as long as i can remember. even if they did there is no chance in hell the SEC would/could retroactively enforce this shit

Like I said, I have no idea how they think they can enforce anything, but the SEC has the ability to rustle your jimmies.
I see it more of a souce of fud, than an actual issue. However, this is a market where fud is very powerful. 1000 lemmings plummet because the first one slipped.

You do realize most ICOs weren't open to US residents?

Not open to US residents, and no US participants are two different things.
How many poorly photoshopped passports do you think these ICOs have as their KYC proof?

it absolutely is going to shit on XRB. people who don't even know what crypto is will be using OMG to pay for things soon. it allows payment in any currency crypto or fiat instantly with low fees. omise is already processing tens of million$ per day and as soon as OMG goes live that will all be on the omisego blockchain from day one. good luck getting normies to adopt your obscure reddit memecoin kiddo.

> good luck getting normies to adopt your obscure reddit memecoin kiddo
The fourth word on OMG's website is Ethereum. Why don't I just buy Ethereum?

Who is the SEC going to go after? The people who photoshopped their identities?

The company who specifically outlined in their rules for no US residents?

You're pretty dumb if you think this will significantly effect anything in the future, or any past ICOs at all

You could. You could also buy OMG since it has a lower mcap, but who knows what a ceiling of each is. Either way good projects.
>Tribal morons actually think every coin is antagonistic
THEY'RE LIKE ONIONS

Nano didn’t have an ICO.

yeah, 50 merchants that click a checkbox on their payment processor or already allow any new coin their processor adds, and immediately convert any shitcoins into usd.

again, nobody actually wants to receive xrb as payment.

Every country complies with some form of KYC and AML laws or they get their access to the SWIFT network access revoked. See Switzerland.
Once anyone starts looking at the half assed attempt at KYC that these companies used to say that they "complied" throws a bad light on all of it.
Lets say a big American company just spent a lot of money implementing some tech that some eurofag ICO competes with. How do you honestly think that's going to turn out? What US exchange (who is now compliant) would list them? What if the company was big enough to get politicians to lean on the euro exchanges?

It's a whole new world, bud. Shit's gonna get weird.

I know. I was pointing out that after the senate hearing today, currency coins (no ICO) seemed to get labeled as a commodity. The SEC seemed to be all up in anything that had an ICO or was advertising itself as some sort of profit generating "platform".
Maybe nothing comes of any of it, but I'd rather be not be dealing with the SEC. I'd much rather my asset be treated a currency or commodity.

request account termination and receive btc

lmao do you really think any business that accepts crypto isn't converting to usd immediately? how do you think they buy their products from distributors? this is how adoption starts fucking retard