When is this going back up to $300

Made a newfag mistake, bought at ATH, my hands are deteriorating. I don't think this coin has future.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NhieGgf219Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanks just bought a 100k

>LTC 3000 by end of summer screen cap this

I believe someday it'll pass the value of BTC, but when I have no clue so I'm just putting in $100/week

its almost the same in sats as it was in ATH you nig

you crazy fuchs are gna b rich in like 2 years

u need to lern to hold

1500 by end of year

10k by 2020

>lern to hold
hodl to $0?

>buy high
>sell low
We've been very clear about this.

Newfag mistake are acceptable. You made the retard mistake of not dropping that shit sooner

Bags are like a punishment. Hold them so they remind you not to fuck up in the future

litecoin has absolutely no future you mong

yes op listen to these gems

bet they both have a sackload of F U N and TRX
how are those Veeky Forums typical garbagecoins working out, anons?

its only zero if the protocol stops working which wont happen because its designed to be an unstoppable cancer

>FUN
>TRX
not so fast

Do not listen to biz fud. Litecoin is a safe hedge to the market. High mcap coin, first mover, fast and cheap transactions. All the signs of a useful crypto. Might not moon like an alt and no special tech like eth, but still worth holding.

this

LTC/BTC/ETH are not easy ways to lose money *long* term, sure, you could just as easily throw in to a shitcoin and pull out 10x, but it could also collapse. I myself have even done this, bought tron at 9 cents, that night the 30 cents happening happened, and sold at 28 cents. and it was only like 100 bucks. i definitely wouldnt throw autistic amounts into coins that dont even have a community that knows what their talking about.

>TRX investor: "uhm moon? right?"

>safe
getting more and more difficult to believe this

yea those whole memes get a lot more scarier with every post, dont they user.

this is literally the ONLY coin where the fucking founder publicly announced he dumped at ATH

you deserve to lose everything

Yes it is

pick one user
ripple, where the owner becomes a trillionaire over it's evaluation if it soars back to aths, or LTC, a coin that doesnt have a creator invested due to conflict of interest.

everything charlie has said in this space has been 100% right. he predicted the crash, bcc failure (not a hard one lol) and also said that this will not be the only time we see that ATH, and people will be calling him a dumbass in the future.

also i'd fucking rather him sell at ATH and donate a quality sum to the foundation rather than selling at 2 dollars and getting nothing.

can't wait to see Veeky Forums fuck around with the fact he did that in a few months as LTC is around that ATH again.

gg

>Founder literally tells you he sold all the coins during ATH
>You still buy it
Nigga u a special type of stupid

>a few months
that's decades on crypto calendar

I don't know if you worded your question right but obviously I would want to hold ripple if the owner and all the huge manipulating banks want to hoist/pump the price up because then I would earn more.

i know, but i'd rather my majority holdings be in safe rather than just meming on my fiat.

tweet me @thevinder when LTC is 400
>never xd

>banks
youtube.com/watch?v=NhieGgf219Y

cant wait
>invests in the crypto that literally isnt even a crypto

GG user. hope it works.

>tweet me
Literally kill yourself

>LTC is 400
I'll freeze myself until then

im sorry :(