Low paying job

Anyone else have a low paying job here? how do you get the ball rolling when you don't make much money? any tips or experienced people?

1) Create and follow a budget that lets you save some money each month
2) Create and follow a plan to work your way to a higher-paying job

Budget, see it as a good opportunity to get healthy and lose weight (drink water instead of soda) bland food will taste better over time. Make yourself tea or coffee instead of buying it for 50x the price (18 cents)

Try not to spend more than $10 a day, potatoes are cheap, bananas are cheap and can function as a starchy or sweet food depending on when you eat them. Oatmeal and eggs are good too.

Take as many hours as possible, always ask yourself DO I NEED THIS? Whenever you buy anything.

Live frugally
Don't live unfrugally

Yeah man, budgeting was a game changer for me.

It's not so much as being tight with your money than realizing where you can start cutting expenses.

Only invest in things you really need.

Stop eating.

Added note, eating garbage like bacon and sausage will make you fatter and hungrier overtime. You don't want to be poorfat so eat eggs alone instead of breakfast meats. Also breakfast meats contain nitrates and pryons that both cause cancer and DNA damage so kill 3 birds with one stone by avoiding them.

what do you do for a car? my shitty job is too far to walk to and the bus drops me off about a 45 min walk on an unwalkable road. really would love to not have a car.

Take out a student loan and go tk a technical school for an in-demand trade. Pay off your loan in a year during your apprenticeship, then go work overseas in a location with a hardship and danger pay bonus.

Start at 20, retire at 35, do whatever the fuck else you want with the rest of your life while living on 70k a year.

>low paying job
Everything we need to survive is provided to us in abundance, you just have to miss out on the luxuries until your circumstances improve.
Prioritize your food and rent, going hungry is the worst.
You'll be happier without a smart phone, get rid of it.
Budget your utility payments, don't fall behind and let them disconnect you and rape you with fees, set up payment plans if you begin to fall behind.
If you're saddled with credit card or personal loan debt just default on it, go bankrupt or debt agreement.
Sometimes it's better to wipe the slate clean than to be drowning in debt for 20 years.

honestly serioulsy just eat organic turkey bacon or farm your own its much healthier

Op what city are you in? it depend where you live also how old are you? Going to School or just hoping you make it some how ? Need more details. Are you in Debt?

I thought the economy was great now that drumpf is in charge

I started out sweeping up popcorn at a movie theatre. It was part time and minimum wage. But I noticed that there was always somebody looking for a taker for one of their shifts so they could go to some gay party with their friends or something... So every time I heard somebody mention needing a day off I'd be like "Hey, I'm your guy.". So I ended up with pretty much full time hours right off the hop. My hard working reputation pretty much became part of the zeitgeist around the place which made me a shoe-in the next time a lead-hand position opened up. I got a raise but it was only 25 cents above minimum wage.

BUT when I started looking for a full time labor job I had a whole building full of people with nothing but the best things to say about me behind me. So I took a job at a local factory... The work was kind of meh, but I stuck with it for about a year and then got a job doing back-end work at a grocery store which was unionized and had (at the time) a decent raise schedule. After 2 years the manager for a store I transferred to was a complete fuckwit so I walked off the job (and he got fired for it) and applied for a job at a warehouse where I worked my way to the top and became a forklift driver. It's been the happiest decade and a half in my life so far.

Well not counting the part where I got married and my wife cucked me and then kicked me out on my ass with nothing but a bag of clothes and my car.

>Work my way to a higher paying job

Why didn't I think of that

You can be a professional asswiiper. They make around 20/hr + shift diff + weekends. Not bad for 6 weeks of school.

Protip: these people are who you'll be wiping

I make more money than that driving a forklift.

user tell your story about the Cuckkiinnng, and same here dude I worked myself hard up to where i am, started in the shipping department I am the Operations Data Manager in my field and always get job offers year round. Feel Cozy at night knowing no matter what there is a lot of work in my industry.

All memes aside can you get a high paying job with a lower Iq? Would it ever be possible to make 100k+ with a 110 I.Q? I know it's too low for Uni or anything STEM related so what could I do?

>ib4 start a business.

That's extreamly risky, and the vast majority of bussiness fail. I'm talking about a job/career.

stop posting

Become a minimalist and mediate brother. I started out with 10k debt now have 15k savings, actively putting money in retirement accounts and traveling 2x out of country a year enjoying what I love.

may your god bless you brother.

What is there to say about getting cucked? It feels bad man. I gave her fucking everything and she turned around and broke our vows.

user please tell your Story not only is important for some of this younger Biz Bros to know the dangers of getting Cucked, but I think we all enjoy a good read. How did you catch her did she cheat? What was the after Math?

Go to the oilfield. They hire anybody and pays $80k+ starting out

Can I work overseas with hardship and danger bonus as an engineer?

I live in San Antonio, i have a bad credit score and old debts cause my mother put a bunch of bills and stuff in my name and never paid them.

I caught her because I noticed in addition to acting weird she was locking her laptop up in a storage chest for which she kept the key on her person. So being a man I just uninstalled the hinges, pulled her laptop out, used the safemode startup exploit when she wasn't home and saw that she was keeping a journal on it; where she mentioned feeling oh so guilty about fucking this other guy that she had secretly kept in contact with from shortly before her and I had started dating. He was some Chad who wasn't even single. So I sent him a message on Facebook heavily implying that his girlfriend would find out about this if I ever caught him in our lives again.

And of course that wasn't the end. I couldn't even dump her. I just cried to her like a pathetic blubbering fool as though that would change anything. To "smooth" things over I proposed that we try having an open relationship and seeing other people. Unlike most of the bad open relationship cuck stories I actually did see other women. The primary condition was that we be honest with each other and the other people. She started seeing some faggot drug dealer, and broke the rule of being forthright about it even though I had been completely forthright about the women I saw (in the end it never went past kissing with them because I couldn't bring myself to full on fuck somebody else). By that time we weren't even sleeping in the same bed anymore. There was no trust. it wasn't even a relationship. She asked me to move out and I was like "k-bye". We still fucked from time to time and hung out after that but eventually we both just moved on. But not until after she took everything I had just spent all those years working for from me.

Basically you need a better paying Job, Apply to a better Company, what are your Skills? are you good in Data Entry? you can push to get in to a office environment, if there is a Cosco near you apply there, they pay good. Also think outside the box, for example have you looked in to what industries are striving in your area? They may have training programs. Are you In Crypto?

Do I need to do physical labor, specifically something that'd put strain on my shit knee?

i havent had the spare money to get into crypto yet. i made a wallet and stuff but thats it. I've been putting 20 bucks from every check into my money market account. So far ive turned that 60 into 220 bucks. so ive got 220 dollars in there.

very physical.

Sucks dude feels bad, thank you for sharing your story. I almost got Cucked once and almost said f it let her have what she wants as long as we are happy. Something snapped and that tought only lasted a few second in my Mind. My rage took over, I turned off my cell, blocked all my social media, never saw or heard from her again. Years later found out she had hit rock bottom, the path she took really f her over, and now i am living a good life. Never ever get Cucked again Biz Bro, its better to be alone then with shit company.

I see well what are you working now?

Fuck. Any advice on getting a job with no real skill or knees that can carry more then my weight?

Female independence is an insidious myth. When they are freed from the shackles of 'muh patriarchy' they always gravitate towards the tallest man in the room even if he's mentally retarded and will lead them into the life of a crack whore.

vote republican and buy in to the "I will be rich someday" delusion

Git good

I work at a gym, i'm considering using their discount to take some personal trainer courses and become certified. id have to save a couple of checks to afford the certs and stuff.

I ate pic related and drank coffee/tea/water for all my entire college life and when I started working.

Here is how you save money as a poor person.
>Cook at home
rice is dirt cheap, same with chicken and beans

>Go to your local thrift store, buy clothes there.
You can buy a $20 shirt for $4

>cheapest apartment possible
until you can get a down payment for the cheapest house possible, this is how you save money

>keep heating to 55 F so your pipes don't freeze, only heat your room when you're there.

>only shower at the gym. A $10 a month membership can pay for itself in water savings

If you live in a temperate climate, consider living in your car.

Not true, im 6'3 and borderline autistic. As soon as i open my mouth its like watching an asteriod getting flung out of orbit.

I see dude, if you are young yea try that, as long as you learn a sort of trade something to always fall back on. For example I got in to computer work EDI small niche hidden career, always work not a lot of people know it exists especially normies, no i am going back to school to get a degree in programming, and I am confident knowing in the back of my head I have the EDI industry to fall back on, that and Crypto as long as it lasts of course.

Sounds like you need a desk job my friend.

One more thing user keep that up Keep that Saving Habit don't do the normie mistake of living from pay check to pay check, always have a stash saved UP, Savings= Freedom

Hey dude, was in your shoes not to long ago, i went around and applied to every plumbing company i could find and eventually got hired on as a first year at 19$ an hour, 3 months in they gave me a 3 dollar raise. This shits easy work too, nothing complicated, just requires a bit of strength if you want to do the mechanical side and that's where the money is.

I broke up with my girlfriend. Saved me loads

Is 55k/yr bad?

Depends on your age, what currency that's in, your location, and the amount of debt/expenes you have. If that's 55k USD and you live in the Midwest expenes free without debt with your parents at 22 then that's really good, but if that's CAD and you're 30 living in Vancouver with 100k in student loans than that's awful.

Well hey, your first example is exactly me. Cheers.

Median income in my state (US) is 41k. Earning 55k/yr allows someone to live comfortably, own a decent house, and still save money. It's all relative.

I'm young and live at home. I work 2 minimum wage jobs. I'm shit with money. I blow it on food and books and don't save my receipts or budget. my dad has cancer so I'm going to have to take more responsibility for my finances

Git gud at shopping around. You wouldn't believe how much you can save by buying shit cuts of meat and third world veggies like yuca

I lived poor for awhile op. U need to put a time frame to what u want to achieve but don't be too hard on yourself. Whatever time u spend struggling u can make it back up if u get things right. So here goes- cook your own food, grow a garden if u have the space. Be smart with your grocery shopping. Drink more water as another user said. Money u save maybe buy a bit of eth or buy things off the Internet from other countries that u can resell. Whatever you're good at, try to make money off it as well. Or learn a skill u can put to use for extra money..

>eating oats and milk
how can you be still alive?

The squats n oats meme is a meme for a reason.

is it really healthy to eat that shit with milk everyday?

Sup 210 bruh
This city is full of shitty jobs, but if you're looking for easy brainlet work, I started at HEB bagging groceries and pushing shopping carts on Nacogdoches for $5.65/hr....
Within a year, I had moved up to cashier, then doing food samples, then transferred to the deli department. Slicing lunchmeat and frying chicken is easy as shit and I got paid $9.00/hr for it back in 2007.
Decided to move to San Francisco for college and ruined my life though... Ended up moving back to SA and now manage a CVS which pays great.

>tl;dr San Antonio has shit tons of opportunity, but there's nothing fun to do in this city except for drink and overeat
Don't get fat and you'll make it bro

You probably want to diversify your diet, but oats and milk are healthy.

How would it not be?

Call Center or 911 Dispatch - some kind of desk job where the heaviest thing you carry is papers and depression

>he doesnt know high fat foods are extremely healthy
have you even been paying attention to studies on diet in the past 5-10 years? Just stay away from trans-fats and saturated fats. Any other fats are extremely healthy. Think avocados, meats, nuts, etc

bike to work bro. It'll save you $30 per month for a gym membership, $50 per month on a bus pass, and a lot more than that for car expenses

Milk is not a necessity for a healthy life in any way. Humans never really developed a good system to break down and use milk in a regular diet anyways. Thats why something like 2/3rds of the world is lactose intolerant. You can stop drinking milk when you stop breast feeding and live a fully healthy life until the day you die. The possible disadvantages of drinking milk far outweigh any advantages. Why fucking bother.

Salesman. Plenty low iq people making money.

Without iq you gotta step up your charisma for the money.

Dude, Bacon and sausage are highly processed shit-tier foods. If you MUST have EXPENSIVE meat for breakfast, buy a pork shoulder and slice off a pork chop when it's time to dine.
>muh fat studies
This is how fat people convince themselves it's OK to clog their arteries while the sales reps at big Meats rub their palms together

Clearly retarded. Fatty foods do not turn into fat in your body. Your body will retain and make fat based on a few predictable variables: Your genetics, how many calories you consume and burn, the types of calories and nutrients you are consuming (complex carbs or simple carbs? lots of sugar? etc) the severity and type of workouts you do (high intensity strength conditioning, cardio, etc) Its beyond obvious you are giving people blatantly false information.

>big meats

Acting like they are part of a secret society to disrupt the world

Get a trade, I'm high school drop out tier dumb and fairly confident I make more than most of the Larpers on Veeky Forums