Chainlink - Marines get in here, FAST!

Marines, you got order to help other marines in need. This is why you need to act now.
There is something new called Swiftdemand.
This will help you to collect 100 Swift each day while waiting for Chainlink to go for pricesingularity.
You will be able to use your own referral to get another 500 Swift on top!
Marine use this ref and comand further marines to join duty!

swiftdemand.com/?referred_by=chainlink

Other urls found in this thread:

swiftdemand.com/?referred_by=linkmarine
swiftdemand.com/?referred_by=madlad
swiftdemand.com/?referred_by=viadata
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop using chainlink to shill your refer faggot pajeet

Yes sir link very good coin pls buy more link coin sir

This is sad

Too bad you were to late to get the idea!
You are no true marine anyway.

LINK marine since October here

SwiftDemand is the most promising project I've seen since IOTA was $0.2

Zero barrier of entry, and you can buy/sell anything. Instant transactions peer-to-peer too

Highly recommended, here's my referral: swiftdemand.com/?referred_by=linkmarine

Very good marine, keep them posted!

Y-you too

> (OP)
>LINK marine since October here
>SwiftDemand is the most promising project I've seen since IOTA was $0.2
>Zero barrier of entry, and you can buy/sell anything. Instant transactions peer-to-peer too
>Highly recommended, here's my referral: swiftdemand.com/?referred_by=linkmarine
Too bad iota is a piece of shit. You just fucked up your shill

Shit thread.

You are shit because you are no marine.
You will run away and hide under your mothers skirt like child while other marines are bleeding for you!

pic related

You're larping for a digital coin

you are lurking and can't keep your hands off this thread, you nolinker!

ALL I NEED IS THIS HEALTHPACK, MARINES!

What the fuck does this have to do with ChainLink? How can you have UBI with crypto? That makes no sense. There is no demand for a coin you get for free. This is literally passing out digital monopoly money.

"How can you have a coin mined with GPUs have any value? That makes no sense. There is no demand for a coin you 'mine.' This is literally passing out digital monopoly Bitcoins."

Listen to how stupid you sound

Theres a standard of retard a shitcoin like this appeals and that standard is the LINKER.

Just wait, 2018 will be the year of shitcoins exclusively designed to lure LINKERS into another legendary bagholding.

You fucking retards. It takes capital to afford mining equipment, with this you get 100 a day for nothing.
Even the other linkmarines in this thread have already called you out on your desperateness, you shit eating pajeet.

You need to understand that people like you won't be able to work as a cashier or as a taxi/Uber driver soon. Your jobs will be overtaken by AI and for people like you this basic free income source will be the only way to afford anything at all. As of now you are able to buy AND sell stuff or services from their integrated Storesystem. It's a no brainier! Get in!!!

Yeah, even under the best scenario this is decades away. Leave

Good thing I'm not a cashier or Uber driver fuckface. UBI is only possible with something that already has capital behind it like the USD. No one wants this shitcoin.

swiftdemand.com/?referred_by=madlad

help a fellow user out by helping yourself out and sign up for globa basic income on the blockchain

Wow I didn't know that USD has any value at all?! Recently. I heard it is backed by nothing but thin air and that the paper it was printed on has more value that the thing you believe to have value. We are speaking of a value of roughly $0,03 per $1!!! Get this in your uneducated fuckface and leave this thread!

In other words there is no more gold standard. Read it and understand it! Fuck papermoney, get digital gold!!!! And even if it is shit as of now, Bitcoin was too!

>You fucking retards. It takes capital to afford mining equipment

You're the fucking retard, something requiring capital to produce does not equate to value. The fact that you can only get SWIFTs from the daily distribution mechanic simply shifts the "value burden" from a few miners to a lot of claimants. The fact that no one person can have a ridiculous % of the total SWIFT actually increases the value of it.

Not having whale manipulation/botting also keeps perceived value stable

Think before you speak

OP speaks the truth.

Automation is coming SOON. AI is going to take all our jobs - don't miss out and getting signed up for UBI now.

swiftdemand.com/?referred_by=viadata

You can even sell services through the site - it's great!

Nice to have you on board, marine!

Listen here you grimy piece of shit third worlder. You don't even type like an average Veeky Forums user with your multiple exclamation marks. Take the poo off of your street and go fuck yourself with it and go back to whatever PnD Discord you came from, then hang yourself. Crypto may have similar backing to fiat but there's a reason whatever fucking currency you use in India is worth less than the USD and that's the fact there's less capital behind it because while burgers may be retarded they still produce shit while you donkey fuckers can't figure out toilets.

Some people are getting it, perfect! Keep it rolling!!

>calls me a third worlder
>can't even Google what a rupee is

fuck off

Why would I need to know what the Indian currency is when I want nothing to do with you slimy bastards? The fact you were able to name it so quickly though really activates my almonds.