Who else is accumulating?

Who else is accumulating?

You're not though. You're bagholding

I'm accumulating. Just not accumulating this shit. Buying some good coins though.

So far I've bought at $2, $6 & $11, with my biggest portion bought at $2.

Not really bag holding, am I user.

What a shit logo. Their sold after that terrible redesign. Sorry man but XRBs logo was much better before. And the name Nano sucks donkey balls. So how much is a nano of a nano? A nanonano? What a stupid fucking name dude.

I bought 2000 of them when they were a dollar. And dumped them on the redesign. And I'm glad I did.

I'm not even trying to FUD. XRB is a good coin. It's just the design is so fucking repulsive. It's like NEO redesigning their logo to an Ant and call it AntShares. It's a step backwards. Fuck NANNNNNNNNNNNNN FUCKIN OOOOOOOO

stfu dude nano sounds cleaner. raiblocks made it sound like it was a fucking lego which is why you probably like it better bc your a little fucking 10 year old kid. most ppl thought it was pronounced RAILblocks or RYEblocks. Nano is much simpler much sleeker and will be adopted much quicker with Nano Pay instead of Raiblocks Pay.

XRB is a shitcoin. Will be under $5 soon. If you didn't sell on the bounce, you're screwed.

Help me accumulate

xrb_3qma1fnywy6c3az43oke47sjdns9x19qbwdncdorb4m3uuhnf7r8drpb1f9u

btw i'm a girl

timestamped tits or gtfo

proof?

no, I'm loyal to my future husband

i'm your husband from the future, and i'm asking you to post your tits

ask me something only a girl would know

terrible name. terrible logo. no smart contracts. no adoption. literally the only selling point is fast transactions which all the new blockchains also have and even the older ones like ethereum are being upgraded. sorry you continued holding a pump and dump after the dump user.

where's your g-spot?

There is literally zero promise of security, the devs suck at business. Arb coin lol and Bomber situation, and plenty of other coins will come out that are just as fast + fee-less or minimal fees.

This is a one trick pony that became a reddit meme. Dump it while you can user on the next pump.

Jk I hold 100 for shits and giggles maybe it might be next BTC

7 inches deep :-)

this has never been over 2

it reached $35 ATH fucking retard, and it will be close to that once BTC recovers back to 12k

>actually believes g spot is past 2 inches

thank fuck we have retards like you buying.

google posterior fornix

>it reached $35 ATH fucking retard, and it will be close to that once BTC recovers back to 12k
More deluded than stinky linkies. This will just go lower in usd,eth and sats like it has been for the past month. Rebrand and binance which everyone was banking on failed hard.

yes the difference between the anterior and posterior fornix is 5 inches.

looks like your right, whale.

I'm your future son. Listen to this man. I'll need those milkies and he needs to make sure you're healthy.