THIS IS IT

OK guys, this is it
>consolidating
>low volume
>swings getting smaller and smaller
Now is the time, it's going to move big in either direction. If it breaks up, we're good. If not, prepare the PINK WOJAKS.

it's down...

>Is it going up or down after consistently being down for 2 months and after 1 day of going up
gee i wonder. place your bets

WHOOPS

yes guys buy high now so you can sell low later

CRASH U FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

Well...

>once a trend has started, it continues forever
Conversely, it has been going up a year and down a month. Place your bets.

"Back to normal"

Just get out NOW!!!!!
SELL SELL SELL HOLY FUCK
BTC will keep you poor you fucking cowards! short! NOW!!!!

You mean when it went back up to 15k? You are two weeks late for that. I don’t know if you have noticed the huge 66% drop since then, but it doesn’t get any crashier than that.

It's on a confirmed downtrend. Expect a test of new lows. Will give further analysis for btc.

13eiS9inbgXjpzhUVdx8KoyDqHRuESAP8c

Gee wonder what those quotation marks mean.
Brainlet.jpg (you)

This is the return to the mean phase. Despair was at 5.9k. The return to normal was when we dipped to 9k and surged to 13k

Consistent decent volume trading over the last hour have failed to enthuse a spike. It's going down.

I predict 6500 by the end of the day at least.

It was only $1000 a year ago

If it stays at $7000 or $8000... I don't give a fuck honestly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's still 700-800% gain, more than the stock market cucks

Buy at 6900

If the 7300 wall is broken, everything comes tumbling down.

guys.. bitcoin is going down until the pajeet shills are long gone, there are no more scam ico's and tron is worth 1 satoshi... sell now, buy back at $100 in a year for the next bubble

We're going downnnnnnn

7301 wall down 15% in a minute. We're crashing harder than a Malaysian aircraft.

>crashing harder than an Malaysian aircraft.
Ouch

Someone plz buy my internet monies

25% down. Here we goooo....

oh boi

7200 wall getting eaten too

We're down to 68 vol out of the original 200.

Notice the low 10-20 volume walls people are throwing up to keep the price from going down.

It's futile though.

So was this a trap?

Yeah it's down.

Seems like it

Why aren’t we crashing yet?!?!?! I WANT TO BUY BELOW 7k!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEE

If we look at the 7 day graph, high volume trading during a dip have resorted in a steady decline in price during the anxious low volume days that follow.

I expect us to reach a steady 6000-6500 in the next two or three days.

Just went all in

Don't. If anything, hold for a few more days and buy below 6000.

I sold 66% at 6250 (which I reckon was a stupid move short term, but might turn out well in the long term) and 33% at 7450. Now I wait for sub-6000 to buy back.

The tide is turning.

Return to normal was early January, when BTC reached 17k, ETH reached its ATH, and most alts were mooning. Alts crashing were an early warning sign of an oncoming bear market.
Complacency was at 10-13k, and fear began after BTC's bounces got smaller and smaller and eventually broke below 10k.

>people throwing up buy walls only to have them whisked away in seconds

This is a pleasure to watch. Volatile markets are so fun.

7301 down. 7300 down. And now for the fun part.

>that 130 coin wall at 7500

Someone is hopeful.

Or spoofing.

WHY ISN’T IT GOING BELOW $7200?!?!?! REEEEEEEEEE

At this rate I assume bottom is ~$4.5k

Hmmmmmm if it dips here it’s gonna be pretty weak. The SEC hearing was actually really good today

Fuck it I bought now who cares.

After the SEC shit I'd be very surprised if we go below 6.9k.

I think this time we're going up.

lmao someone essentially shut down trade on WEX by putting up a 9 million buy order at 7272.

>consistently down for 2 months
>2 months ago was December 6
Um....user...

200dma now acting as resistance. Step 1 in recovery would be to break through and close above. Till then i'm still bearish

Wtf. I’m buying 50% right now. This shit isn’t dropping.

December 16th was the peak. 10 days big fucking deal

Is it still there?

Thanks OP just shorted 100x

BTC is looking good so far. I'd like to see it maintain some upward momentum.

> 200dma now acting as resistance. Step 1 in recovery would be to break through and close above. Till then i'm still bearish

That's a good benchmark. If it happens this week, it'll probably have to break past 8500.