Fuck Cancer

Yes this is a Crypto site and many of you seem cold and heartless but give me a minute and spend the time to read this please. I have a friend named Bella, she has grown up in a motorcycle family and has suffered many losses. Her husband died, her grand daughter died just 2 months ago because someone slipped the child heroin. the kid was 5 years old. She is in Massachusetts with terminal brain cancer yet manages to post every day her love for all. Her father was recruited by Sonny Barger (the man himself) and she lived that life to its fullest. As of right now she is in the hospital and will never walk out. Today the Doctors said it has spread and the outcome is inevitable. I have many friends that are Hells Angels and 81 Nomads but she is the one who is most important to me. She is currently alone all by herself as everyone has lives to live and $ to make. I spent many hours on the phone with her talking as she continually apologized for her speech impediment from a previous operation. I'm not one to judge anyone as I am far from perfect myself but did my best to reassure her it's the heart that matters the most. I have fought the want to visit her and spend time with her as she is alone there with no family. Unfortunately I'm not in a financial situation to take that time away. There was recently a very young boy who was admitted to the hospital with cancer and his family gave up on him. My Miss Bella took that child under her wing and became the only friend he had, until his passing a few days ago. Life isn't always about making $. It's about the legacy we leave behind. Many of you live to stare at these charts in hopes of the "Next come up". when reality says "Life is much more". No matter how large your bank account is, Our graves are all the same size.

Empathy is the fucking gayest thing ever. As long as I am benefiting myself, all the other niggers can fuck themselves with a cactus

Fuck other people. I want most people to die and for me to rule over them. Fuck you and your long ass blog post Im not reading. faggot

Remember that as I hope you die alone fucker.^

For people who are supposed to be so fucking smart you sure are ignorant. This isn't a fucking shill post. Nor is anyone asking for your fake ass money. If you were legitimately smart you would have noticed that you dumb fucks.

Are you autistic? No one mentioned money. I just fucking want other niggers to have less than me. If that menas them dying of cancer and other weak shit, then so be it.

I think many of you have gotten so tied up in your own greed you lost what the real riches in life are all about. Talk your smack, be heartless. One day when you need someone I hope they call you a faggot ass nigger pajeet and laugh in your face as they walk away. If that is what it takes for you to know the meaning of being alone you sure as fuck deserve it.

>implying I dont desire isolation

nice just bought 100k

remeber this OP, as you punch the walls and tears run down your face
All that matters in life: Is power over others

>block of text
>motorcycle shit
whatever, go fuck yourself.

EDGY

(you're not wrong tho)

"The real riches in life". Yeah, for sure buddy. I am going to go care for less intelligent people then me. If I could, I would kill 1 billion people for 1 billion dollars.

81 is world wide. Get ready to see what Power over others is all about when they come for you. 81 forever

Ignore the edgelords OP sounds like a shitty situation. Heres to you making it so you can go see Bella before she goes

Some of you people have no morals, honesty, or human characteristics. Except for the 1 guy here. Thank you my good sir. Much respect.

Hey man if this is real at all you must realize the hypocrisy at hand...
>Life isn't always about making $
>The person most important to me in the world is dying
>I won't go see her because I'm too busy worrying about making $

Grow a pair of balls, you fucking loser. Leave your job or whatever and do the thing a real man would do and visit this woman before she dies. Fuck you for being such a pussy bitch and coming here looking for sympathy. You deserve none.

Yeah maybe if you’re a cartoon villain, fucking autist

>less intelligent people then me
Good luck finding them

If this is true well I’m sorry for what your friend is going through. I don’t know why you expect a bunch of autistics to understand what you’re trying to say. One of the symptoms is an inability to relate to others or understand the thoughts of others. Anyway life is short and we should make the most of it, money is important but not the meaning of it all.

Head over there right now, you can Always make more money later on, she'll only be here for a while, if not try a GoFundMe page, those things always blow up quick

Anyone care to explain why they think morals, honesty, or human characteristics are good things?

>muh hellz angles
fuck off nigger. not giving my money to literal murderers.

Are you considering a world with or without humans in it when asking this question?

How the fuck does a nigger like me respond to Veeky Forums comments. I am developing ADHD from not being able to respond to these lovely, empathetic people. Plez halp a poor niiger out

>Our graves are all the same size.
great punchline amerilard

>our graves are all the same

So you have one of these for your graves? Doubt it pleb. When bitcoin hits 1 ggorillian usd, guess what I get

HA are fucking losers, this rant just proves it. How come your HA "brothers" dont help you out? oh I know your all pathetic drug addicts. Your all huge fucking pussy ass bitches too, only wear your colors in numbers never alone. Go preach somewhere else you fucking faggot

>our graves are all the same size

what about midgets?

Don't get me wrong, many Angels have done some horrible shit. But on the other hand some go and do wonderful things for the community. How many black people go and shoot up other black people then stand at a "Black lives matter" protest expecting some kind of respect? Shall we judge every single person based on the collective group? I would go see her but $ is only part of the problem. I have a family to support as well. If it was inheritately possible I would visit. This isn't a " Feel sorry for me" post. It's a "realize what's important" post. If you can't understand that then perhaps this crash wasn't hard enough and it needs to happen even worse.

What state are you in burger

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO FLY TO FUCKING PARIS FOR THIS SHIT? WORK OVERTIME FOR A WEEK AT YOUR SHITTY BLUE COLLAR JOB, OR PICK UP A SECOND JOB. GIVE YOUR FAMILY SOME MONEY SO THEY CAN GET BY. GET IN A FUCKING CAR AND SPEND $200 DRIVING WHEREVER AND VISIT THIS WOMAN.

YOU ARE A FUCKING LOSER IF YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS HAPPEN, IT'S NOT EVEN FUCKING DIFFICULT.

People like you are honestly rage inducing. Elon Musk sent a fucking ROCKET INTO SPACE today and you can't figure out how to visit someone in the hospital. How do you even fucking live with yourself?

>he thinks Bella is about to die
>cure her cancer

Mass. is about 2000 miles from me. In all honesty I figured I'd get a bit of static from you fuckers. That's about all some of you are worth, "Talking shit". This post was never about ME. It's about stepping back from your sad "I'm glued to the monitor looking for a come up" while actual life passes you by and you have no control over it.

Went thru cancer myself and for some reason death rejected me for now. You know what the only thing was I could think off while sitting there waiting for the result from Hostpital was?

Are Walt and Jessie gonna make it?

Nah, srsly now (while it was fun to binge the show under those circumstances), for real, I was thinking how is my wife gonna make it. How is she gonna deal with my business and all that. And when the doc said aprils fool you are the one in a million who got lucky, the first I could think of was shit now that problem of my non existant retirement fund is back. (Which in turn is what led me here)

So, what Im trying to say is, all this lovely crap about how there is more important things in life and money isnt going to make you lucky, thats absolute bullshit made up to people feel better. Bur in the end money matters alot even more if you die.

tl;dr post looks dumb and gay like a faggot made it

Did you have a different outlook on life once you beat cancer? what become important to you afterwards?

>friends that are Hells Angels and 81 Nomads
>her grand daughter died just 2 months ago because someone slipped the child heroin

karma is a bitch.

Where in MA? I live there.

booooring

Boston.

unironically clean your room

I'm there regularly. Anything I can do to help?

Great post OP. Remember tho your dealing with edgy incels who lack empathy.

But yeah, live your life and be excellent to one another

I appreciate the gesture asking "What can I do to help" but in all honesty I'm a bit fkd up myself and I do the best I can but I'm not one to really ask. Perhaps a bit of spare time just to swing in a hospital and ask to go talk to a patient or 2 and give them some company. Many people waiting to die are doing just that....Waiting to die with nobody to talk to other than the Doctors and nurses. A little bit of your time could make a huge difference to someone who has nothing or nobody. I'm sure these charts won't change much if you took a couple hours off to make someones day better.

Your story lacks credibility.

>Pyramids costs $5 billion to build today
That doesn't sound too unreasonable.

That's sad man. I wouldn't want anyone to go through that alone.

Whether someone thinks my story lacks credibility that's on you. I'm not here shilling some dead coin lieing my ass off just to fuck someone over to cover my own ignorance. This is a friend of mine suffering alone while she dies. Believe what you want but in all aspects I'm not asking you for anything. The purpose of this post is that you can't take anything with you when you die other than what is in your heart. People will talk about you when you are dead no matter what you think. Would you want people to say "He was an asshole who only cared about himself" or will you want them to remember you as a "Great and wonderful human being"?

I can easily fake my appearance and personality. everyone loves me and looks up to me
secretly I simply use these peons for my own personnel gain and pleasure

Why is this blog post on Veeky Forums?

I dont think this is the right place for what you are trying to do OP.

You are assuming to much of people behind your monitor.

Life is short as you are finding out but go enjoy it. Go see this girl, what is 2000km drive? nothing.