Write your email and ill send you the Cliff High report for 0.03 eth

Write your email and ill send you the Cliff High report for 0.03 eth

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/7sqSk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how about I post my metamask address, you send me ETH, and you get to keep your pdf! win-win! :)

[email protected]

[email protected]

Show the heading of the paragraph talking about Link first.

[email protected]

test

SO R U GONNA SEND ME ETH?

No

I will. Post your address.

>literally just watch any jsnip4 video, it's all he talks about.

Yeah but his gives very little info

I'll send mine out for 0.01

Sure thing pal. Send me .2 ETH and I’lk send you 2 in return.

1NszASPBPvE2tKV2uwsZ9AAY2rcsQmgcgH

Thank you green candlez

would you rather see a report where half or more of it is based upon assumptions of alien contact? i like clif, dont get me wrong but the man could easily be fucking wrong about everything this year. I love btc, etc, but it being 100k, and LTC being 1/5 of that is fucking ridiculous.

*if it does do this, i'll buy 100 reports and give them out to Veeky Forums, though*

He has made some great predictions like the january crash, Facebook crypto ban and other ones from last year like BTC price

i agree, there is something definitely to what he's doing. but i think a lot of people (possibly a massive amount on here) think he's 100% right. he also thought 2012 was going to happen. come on now.

i hope he's right though. lol i'll see you fellow anons in the superbowl next year if true

*big if true*

0xfc19DB995bA193d1c7A66FB8DB4a9D97d8CAb4E6

thx if u do

Yeah some of his predictions are crazy, but when it comes to crypto he has been spot on alot of times

Clif has not been on a publicity mission for the past year or so just for crypto, what he says about crypto isn't going to change much. He just repeats the languistic sets. Now the alien war he has to be careful about, only talking about how it already began but will become unconcealable.

this. is LINK in it OP?

can i get a thx if i dont

[email protected]

send me 3 eth and i will make you a billionaire

Also he was really mad at wilcock and goode for making his read of the SSP muddied.

dont send shit will post in a sec. old one anyway

Nope

oh so it's worthless. thanks for the honesty.

yes, i agree. its impressive. hopefully he will be as accurate this year, if so we will all be having unironic lambos. honestly im not sure how i would take biz after that.

no he hasn't it's the people that have come to him in the reality of it, whenever he talks crypto its due to a millennial bagging on him about it.

anyways, hope it works out. i would definitely not mind his predictions being true.

**also i hope fun dies**

Been listening to Clif for probably five years or so and was suprised about his publicity push after reposting his youtube content got out hand. Something must have scared him, and something organized was trying to make him less credible.

thx

what the fuck is this report? Why are you all trying to spend hundreds of dollars on a badly formatted writeup by some pajeet?

If you would have bought and followed his report last year you would have made a shit ton of money

why wouldn't you use satoshi's box for this

Well who is he? What calls did he make?

imgur.com/a/7sqSk

Can you just send me. 03 Eth?

You are right, i will do this, thanks user

Kys

[email protected]

Courtesy of the very kind user who uploaded it a few days ago. Freely you have received; freely give.
imgur.com/a/7sqSk

based

[email protected]

[email protected]

/pol/ mentioned

It's happening faggots

Email your 3.00 eth and I'll cliff high you report the send.

wait so you mean to tell me that yall are taking a guy at his word who babbles about chemtrails and charges a hundred bucks for made-up computer analyses based on the idea that people are psychic and leak information about future events through our global subconscious?

the absolute state of Veeky Forums

Did anyone read the previous report? I want to know how accurate this guy is.