Gonna put $300 in crypto. ICX, VEN, XLM, WTC or LINK?

Gonna put $300 in crypto. ICX, VEN, XLM, WTC or LINK?

BITB
you won't regret it my friend

NEO you brainlet

ICX, WTC and AMB. Thank me later fagit

confido is an easy 10x, DYOR next time faggot. thank me later

I only researched 2 of those projects, ICX is a long term at least 1 year hold and I can see it hitting 50-100 end of year. XLM I can see also hitting at least $2 also long term hold. Do the Math Kid, the rest not sure.

When does Ven even do

As much as I respect it he's not gonna make fuck all by putting $300 into a $100 coin.

icon of course. dyor on it.

LINK, you have no hope with $300. If you want a lot of money you need to be risky

>$300
3 wat

VEN, rebrand soon

All good picks, user. You should be asking yourself what kind of quality you prioritize in your shitcoins. Do you want medium risk high reward? LINK. Do you think platforms will take off in 2018? ICX, XLM, VEN. Ask yourself these questions and then jump in. I don't know how much $300 is to you, but don't overdiversify and good luck.

None of that trash. OMG and EOS.

>confido
lel nice try user
there website is some bs scanned image of a word doc
fuck this shitcoin

Just buy a Nintendo Switch and save yourself the grief

Asking biz for advice on what to do with $300 makes it painfully obvious you do not belong here. But don't worry, this is not a bad thing. Rather than trying to fit in here, why don't you consider going to a site more suitable for posters like you, such as Facebook, Reddit, and even gaia. Take your $300, buy ETH RIGHT NOW, dump it tomorrow morning before 10:00 PM, and buy next weeks dip.

See you, loser.

With 300 dollars it wont matter if you lose it, go all in on link.
The other coins might be more stable, but won't do much more than double your money at best.
Then you'll have 300 dollars. And you'll feel sorry for wasting so much time check charts.
With Link, just throw it away like a lottery ticket.

XLM will get you the quickest 2x maybe 3x, start there. Your other choices are sound, come back to those when you build up the portfolio more.

If you put in Link and go into a coma for 2 years you'll wake up with a quarter million. Good luck.

ICX or VEN? What is going to be a bigger gainer this year?

html

XLM, definitely

This.
Buying NEO will at best (unlikely scenario though) get you 10x, and 3000 is chump change. Buy link right now if you think btc will keep going up or wait for the next bitcoin crash, when it goes under 25c, and you can pick up over 1k.

ADA

Just trust in meme magic

he is too late; missed the dip

buy link or kill yourself when you realize you've missed out on the easiest 2000x of your life

Kek not a bad idea