Should I sell ARY?

I fell for the ARY meme and bought 11,000. Was this just a discord PnD coin, or is it going to actually go anywhere eventually? I've seen shills saying it'll go to $2 EoM and others saying it's a complete scamcoin.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematics_in_medieval_Islam
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_world_contributions_to_Medieval_Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The volume at Kucoin is wierd.
It got high volume but the order book takes really long to fill.
And sometimes it's filled with shadow buy&sell

Lol, it will pump again but not as much as other shitcoins with a real use case.

Block Array LLC is okay and will do alright as a company. ARY their fundraising token has no real use however, other than to raise the company funds which have already lost 50% since ICO close due to ETH's fall.

TLDR, I think you know the answer OP.

This whole coin is all over the place. Jumping from 15M marketcap to 4M marketcap and then back to 11M marketcap.

All it would take is a single super whale to propel this coin to the stratosphere.

From reading the white paper alone and interacting with the ceo I can say this isn't a scam. Sam actually knows what he's doing and to me seems dedicated. I can't promise a moon mission or anything but I know the coin will deliver on what they promise or atleast attempt to w/o exit scamming.

I hold 5k currently.

Do your own fucking research bitchtits
If you're still asking if it's a PnD I can't help you
Although this is probably more shitty FUD

The future question is after hearing the SEC news is will they file the ico as a securities?

No, they won't. Don't be retarded

yes

>giving your money to this guy

He got a haircut fuckboi
What now

his name is sameer.

>but not as much as other shitcoins with a real use case.
>unironically has the most practical use case for block chain right now

And?
Your name is probably aarav or danesh

I don't invest in technologies made by sand niggers. The only things of real value were invented by white people. Satoshi Nakamoto was almost certainly white.

Then why are you here? Shouldn't you be investing in Lamden?

It's my second best performing shitcoin, and I bought a fuckload of them. I replicated the shitcoin adventures portfolio, so I just collected them. From the looks of it, it's a solid investment.

just admit that you hitched your wagon to a shitcoin. The creators are just a bunch of dumb kids looking to get rich with an ICO.

My thoughts exactly. Very probably not a scam (or a ridiculously elaborate one). Now will this moon? True uncertainty, this is the fun part of crypto. Enjoy the ride!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematics_in_medieval_Islam

You might want to forget a huge part of mathematics then. Good luck with your life!

I hold 10k, it's my riskiest hold but I think has potential, sam is really hustling

>last invention literally in the dark ages

GJ Muhammed. You really got me there.

Satoshi was a group in Japan you dumb nigger

Prove it brainlet. Oh yeah, you can't. I said he is probably white, because white people are the only race that contributes anything to this planet. The rest of you shitskins are just a waste of resources.

They don't teach THAT mathemathics in trailerpark school user. He's safe.

considering the west has pretty much occupied, or actively destablised, the whole middle east since the crusades, they've probably had other things to worry about.
a lot of the european astronomy, medicine and science during the renaissance was stolen from the middle east as well
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_world_contributions_to_Medieval_Europe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Chinese_inventions