Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pottery
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we're still in the catitulation phases

>pottery

meet you op in a year when current "new paradigm" becomes just a first sell off

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pottery

this

That can only happen so many times. There's 7 billion people in the planet. Bitcoin can hardly get any more popular. It's tapped the market in the first world, in China, in India and in Korea. It's over.

The whole pump and dump was orchestrated so as to make it look like the textbook bubble chart, but the main purpose was killing btc, and of course profit

btc was pumped with tether on margin, with whales slowly cashing out, and now they're shorting it to the ground all the way from the top

5k strong support

cool chart, crypto market will be 10 trillion in 3 years, with or without bitcoin

"can hardly get any more popular" wtf are you talking about bruh? do you realize how few people invest in crypto? I'd be surprised if 1 out of every 50 average citizens even have coinbase, let alone trade alts

it's way less than 1/50. I think I read they only have a few million active accounts period

it is a bubble guys.. we are still in catitulation phase...sell now.. buy back at $100

Things are different now.

except the past where tulips are made of digital gold and lead the gateway into the next internet.

>coinbase has a whole 12 million accounts
>we've reached peak adoption!

Yeah, better get out user. No more room for growth

hello newfag

Pack it up boys, this guy knows the exact number of people who hold crypto. We're fucked

I think boomer might enter soon. My dad said he'd watch it and see. I said enter between $3 and $5k to be safe..

anyone have the edit of that graph where it just repeats a bunch of times and keeps getting bigger

>between $3 and $5k to be safe..
kek

People in 3rd world countries who have no access to the internet don't count user. You think some tribal bushmen in Africa are going to trade bitcoins? With what, camel shit?

Thats what altcoins are going to solve, how to value the price of camel shit in a intermediary between camelshit coin and btc which is the store of value