>WABI
then you invested in projects with bad tokenomics

If you invested in:
>FUN
>POE
>ENJ
>CAN
>OPT
the you are the kind of person who would have bought "online ice cream shop" shares during the dot-com bubble
now you know

What are you holding OP

im the kind of idiot that bought 100k XRP at 10 cents and sold at $3, i know so stupid right lol fuck outta here bum

>I bought 1/4 of this garbage and bailed at near peak
>idiot
heheheh ok dood

What is bad tokenomics, what are you holding oh wise OP?

i own none of these. validation!

>investing on fundamentals
No, I'm invested in XRP for the inevitable robinhood pump. Everyone acted like it being on Coinbase would be insane but Robinhood has infinitely more reputation with normies.

all the fundamentally flawed projects mooned like crazy.

am i being pajeeted?

If you call:

>degenerate speculation on inherently worthless tokens

"investing", then you fundamentally do not understand what investing is.

you are clearly FUDing with XRB.

5 reasons XRB will be adopted

1. A humble team that does not make huge promises, and delivers on what it sets out on. We see so many projects with huge frontrunners promising the sky. It is almost reminiscent of politics, where they will say anything to get your money/vote, and it gives me serious bad vibes.

2. Even distribution not trying to raise money, giving it for free to anyone for solving captchas. Most noticeably poor people (some of whom were making more money solving captchas than working, and were doing it full time. This is the reason the value was so low for so long (despite existing since 2014). The distribution was still going on. People who wanted some just got it for free instead of buying it, resulting in NO buy pressure

3. The small amount held by dev-team. Only 5% and even that is just as funding for the project. This is a huge issue with some currencies like Stellar Lumens and Ripple. 82% and 60% respectively of the supply is not circulating, and that is a big red flag for me

4. The devĀ“s interaction with its community and clear transparency . Daily updates when people wanted it on Reddit, active discord where you can get help with anything, and in general great responsiveness, helpfulness, and transparency.

5. The vibrant community. This is key. The community is behind this coin is developing, coding, drawing, animating, marketing and so much more for the project for free because THEY BELIEVE IN IT. This is more important than any partnership or endorsement, and it is the force that has gotten bitcoin to where is today

can you give me 5 reasons xrb is fundamentally flawed with coherent sentences? if not, then shut the fuck up retard

I could literally ask my dog to pick coins for me and he would've made money on this last bull run

some projects can be solid, but there is no reason to tokenize whatever asset they are dealing with OR their tokens aren't getting much valuation over the time

XRB has recently been tested/spammed at up to 300 tx/s without breaking a sweat and has a current mainstream-hardware limit around 7000 tx/s. As hardware gets better that limit will increase, as it is basically bound by how fast a computer can write transactions down as it gets them, and how long it takes to send a message to another computer.

so don't even think about mentioning no evidence of stress tests done

I'm all in on LINK so I'm pretty much the mensa of Veeky Forums

>OP doesnt mention ADA or XMR

What color lambo should i buy when i make it?

>If you invested in:
>>BAT

You don't "invest" in BAT. You buy BAT as an investment in the Brave blockchain advertisement model.

LINK
MOR
POLY
NEO
GAS
COSS

Too easy, especially with eth dividends coming in quarterly from moria = bonezone

didn't read.

Thanks OP bought 100k.

why do people put so much faith in this coin?

>it is fast
there is plenty of fast coins already. Most of these coins have really fast nominal tx-speed because they have a really low volume of transactions. Bitcoin was also really fast back in 2013. None of these coins actually has solved scaling speed.

>zero fees
this is actually bad. If there is no fee, then where is the incentive for whoever is maintaining the network security? by the way, who is gonna make sure that the network is secure, since there are no miners? if there are no miners, how do we reach network consensus? raiblocks doesn't have a game theory based ecosystem to make sure everything runs fine

DAG doesn't solve the byzantine general's problem
people just want it to succeed because they placed their bets on this horse and they want it to be the "new Bitcoin"
it's pure fool's gold

read their whitepaper. They completely lack the solid pillars that the blockchain technology was built upon

blockchain is not only mathematically proven, but also stood to the test of time
raiblocks/nano, iota and all DAG networks are just a mirage

with no transaction fees whats to stop me from spamming this shit with a million tx/s? and is it secure? and why does every exchange that lists it have so many problems with it? and why was the rebrand so poorly done? and why is it only supported by drooling redditfags like yourself?

and this. stellar is fast as fuck, fees are essentially zero, and it has smart contracts. thats one of many examples of superior blockchain projects. xrb is shit. dag was a fad.

>conveniently ignoring Sybil attack vector of all DAGs

Kek

Great model. I am sure advertiser will live Pajeet clickfrauders spamming their ads. BAT is flawed as fuck

CND is the most solid coin in existence because the coin is just used for access to a product. Even if crypto implodes CND would still have value

Fuck off now. I will continue to invest in amy token or coin that works this way, I have a feeling software access with crypto is one of the simplest yet effective use cases there are.

Stellar is Ripple svam v2. The main Stellar guy wasnt allowed to cash out from Ripple so he forked into Stellar

blockchains are supposed to hold custody of scarce assets. Thats not the case with CND

bonus: forgot to add UFR to the main post, which qualifies into all 3 categories

How does it not solve the byzantine general's problem? I don't think you understand the problem. I agree with the rest of your points, but a DAG solves the byzantine general's problem. It needs miners, it needs a lot of them, but just not powerful ones. Zero fees is dumb, agreed.

the byzantine generals problem has many aspects to it. One of them is coordination. Nano has no consensus mechanism for the network

btfo
the only reason to buy any dag token is to cash in on idiots

>80% Not even in circulation
>Expecting to see longterm gains
kek

Having millions of accounts doesn't even matter in XRB all that matters is how much stake they have. Sybil attack is a complete non issue in nano.

So what are you holding then OP?

I'm pretty comfy with my FUN and BAT still.

>there is plenty of fast coins already. Most of these coins have really fast nominal tx-speed because they have a really low volume of transactions. Bitcoin was also really fast back in 2013.

Clearly YOU didn't read the whitepaper. The limitation on nano transactions is purely IO speed and/or network speed which ever ends up being the bottleneck. So the transactions will not slow down like they do with bitcoin, worst case scenario is there is more volume than the nodes can handle (can't write to disk fast enough or network too slow) and if that happens the nodes get out of sync and lose their voting power. It would take getting all or the vast majority of the nodes out of sync to cause damage.

>how do we reach network consensus?

Delegated proof of stake, as explained in the whitepaper.

Nano also is designed to limit the needs of consensus, consensus is only needed when forks occur so only really affects those who are trying to attack with forking. Normal transactions does not need consensus since each account handles their own blockchain.

But don't worry continue to miss out on one of the real coins of the future.

normies got burned HARD with xrp, that shit has a terrible rep so if it pumps above ATH I will be very surprised

i bought literally none of those

again, what is the incentive for staking?

How does XRB protect against 51% attack?

How does nano protect against 51% attack?

There is no real incentive. Its cheap to run a node though, and exchanges and merchants need to be running one to accept nano. With more adoption comes more nodes. Its really a non issue if you guys want to complain that there won't be enough people willing to run a cheap node then you are grasping at srtaws.

A 51% attack would kill nano plain and simple... but to do a 51% attack you need 51%. Why would anyone want to spend all that money to do so?

senpai, is the market going to recover? :(

you are overlooking the importance of game theory on a trustless network

think about it:
-there is no incentive to play fair yourself and make sure that others are playing fair in the network
-there IS an incentive for you to be a bad actor on the network, especially because running a node is cheap

still waiting for xrb network to be spam attacked. i think this has been mention hundreds of times and it's been almost 2 months now.. still waiting... so are you gonna attack it soon?

ok still waiting for a bad actor... been waiting 2 months for this to happen come up with something better

I'm holding these as well, the two teams are fantastic in their own fields, they're also currently the best in their respective niches afaik so I'm interested to see where it will take them.

once the entire value of the network is bigger than the cost to attack, then people will attack it

since nodes are cheap to run eventually it will be viable and profitable to attack

yeah I fucked up. I bought XRP at $0.77 and sold it for $3.05..fuuuuuuuuuuuu

>no mention of TRX
Guess I'm gonna make it. Fuck you biz

OMG he didn't mention verge either!

what's flawed about XRP?

Bitcoin hodlers to kill a competing shitcoin with huge short orders

Rich Jews own Ripple. They wouldn't want to take out the goyim?

Autists are jealous that the banks/government made the best coin and will pump $Trillions into it and use it as the next world reserve currency.