Who else is getting in here?

im calling 150% gains tomorrow, if the market crashes this is the bitcoin of the stock market.

Dont do this to yourself bro

too late im balls deep in here. you should jump in its up almost 40% AH and futures are down which means 30% jump pre market

We were riding all time low volatility for quite awhile. and to be honest this recent equity sell off has no basis whatsoever. all the selling is mainly from algorithmic trading and programs. i would short the vix too

I dunno man, seems like the time to get in was before. If it spikes 150% welcome to pandemonium

dont worry user ill post a picture of my lambo after i cash out my stock gains tomorrow when this aims for the stars

Suicide on twitch if it doesnt work out

bought some of this stock at 9 bucks last week, sold for 30 today, thinking about buying more when it gets back down to single digits, im a horrible investor and am only buying it because i feel like the market will go down eventually.

Good idea desu. I might throw some few shekels in if it dips

Too bad im broke and could only afford 60 bucks worth. I would have bought more if i could afford it. but at least that 60 became 200 and change

bet. i will i was just talking about that. if someone gets quads im going all in tomorrow.

all signs are ponting to a blow up

rolling

ill roll myself cause fuck me

rollin'

I mean, I'm gonna buy some anyways

you won't

Don't do it OP, VIX futures are still in backwardation

If you don;t know what I'm talking about then you need to do more research into what you're buying

if some one gets quads ill post a screenshot of my order

Ignore this post OP I though you were talking about SPXY

im talking about uvxy, so declining futures is a good thing

So you're betting on another stock dip tomorrow, which would absolutely wreck volatility causing a VIX moon?

yes, thats exactly what I am betting on. I highly doubt the correction is even close to over. no way the market reversed after 1 day

Martin Armstrong's model predicted the chaos on Monday, and then a reversal in trend today, then on Wednesday he's predicting another reversal in trend and the return of volatility, it's happening

im sure futures will be green by 6 am
PPT- White power

seems dicey. dip isn't a response to information. best anyone can explain it is "robots did it lol". No change to equity fundamentals... could very easily see a day of boring moderate growth. you could argue that equities are overheated, and desu I'd agree with you considering how popular stock buy backs are right now... but that makes me bearish on quarterly range... next 24 hours is anyone's game imo

im willing to put a 1/5th of my money in and bet its going down at least tomorrow it will

if it spikes all hell breaks lose and another market crash here we come. i saw someone go in at the floor of 13.99 he went in 10k that cuck is going to be happy if this spikes

Elites beginning to feel the walls closing in, trying to send a message that they are still in control. They are very embarrassed.

lol dude

some people are getting cucked big time, i hope im not next

yea but that's for shorting volatility which was considered safe until it wasn't.

Don't think we're out of the volatile period yet. I market bought TVIX at almost the bottom in the market close yesterday cause of that