To all the "HODL" fags

You fucking idiots. So many of you are "scared" because there's a high chance of everything crashing soon -- don't be a disabled motherfucker falling for the HODL meme, if there's a high chance of everything falling even more then why not just tether up? I already saved 20% of my money just by making a few Tether transactions in the past few days. Why do you fuckers think it's falling? The market price is pretty much controlled by whales and I doubt most of them are going to invest more now since interest in crypto amongst the public has significantly died down.

From my perspective, the HODL meme was much more relevant years ago when the market cap was much smaller and there was a ton of room for growth. Sure, it can still go up, but with all this uncertainty it has a much higher chance of plummeting even farther down than going back up. Even if it did go back up, I'm sure there are a lot of bag holders that would love to sell and consequently drive the price down.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Never understood HODL people. This shit is highly volatile. Would you hold a live grenade for longer than you had you?

Surely most normie bagholders will have sold at a loss?

Cool story

I literally have 2 tabs open at any given time, BTC and something that goes up and down much faster than BTC, like NEO.

When BTC goes up or down, NEO will do the same. Daytrading with BTC open helps me 200% as I trade between NEO/TETHER. I make about $100 an hour even in this bear market with only $15k in my account.

I've been trading crypto for a while. My experience has helped me avoid disaster a few times. I am all in almost every trade. It's not rare for me to gain $400-$1000 per trade or lose the same amount on a trade.

Fuck you and your pansy Asian thinking to lock profits.

It's fucks like you all around that stir fear for no reason ultimately driving the price lower just so you can buy lower.

Hope you get fucked and it goes parabolic on your ass chink pussy bearish fuck.

KYS

you do realize that holding tether is holding the 3rd party risk of bitfinex in the form of a coin and they don't pay you interest for it, right?

Better than falling asleep and waking up -10%. I only buy and leave my money in when the market is shit, like BTC at 6200.

I would love to buy lower. But no point in buying lower if it's going to be a bear market for the foreseeable future.

who is I?

OP just close your shorts and stfu. you lost

... Its just part of trading... Theres ups and downs... if you understand how to make money on both sides, you'll be better off.

Still up 30k on my initial investment and cashed out 3x my initial investment.

you could fall asleep and wake up with zero

that's literally what 3rd party risk is

good luck

Kek that's it? I started February 2017 and I made 100x on my investment, which was 3k.

Marketcap is going to under 100 billion

Most crypto charts literally look like le bubble meme picture

Bitcoin was 9k last weekend, it will probably pump to 8k this weekend GET THE FUCK OUT THEN

That's great. Unironically good job, I'd love to do the same.

Only reason I can think of is the tax implications or laziness.

Even if it did pump to 8k, that'd only be a 9% increase from what it is now. Not worth the risk.

God I can't wait for 2k bitcoin

don't leave out the part where you lost 70% of that this month ;^)

How many Lamborghini's do you have in your account?

It's been pumped during the weekends these past couple of weeks.

Not going to happen

Fix is in already

Get fucked short mongering pizza slinging cuckboi

>he 'tethered up' at 6K thinking it would dip

well he probbably was at almost 2 millie a month ago and now only has his meager 300k