Laughing at the cryptocurrency crash

>laughing at the cryptocurrency crash
>nocoiner for years but want to buy in at the bottom
>waiting for bitfinex/tether to finally blow up and tank the market
>BTC hits $6K oh boy any time now
>bounces up to $7K yesterday and today
>mfw
when are you nerds going to realize tether is printing fake money, and sell me your coins for $100 each

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/01/31/technology/bitfinex-bitcoin-price.html
nytimes.com/reuters/2018/01/30/business/30reuters-usa-cftc-subpoena.html
qz.com/1196866/bitcoin-prices-could-be-40-lower-because-tether-propped-it-up/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Wednesday
reddit.com/user/thehappyextrovert/posts/
apmex.com/product/83926/1000-gram-gold-bar-valcambi-cast-w-assay
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>when are you going to realize that the federal reserve is printing fake money and people believe it is worth something

Just wait a few more years, then you can show us all.

>mfw nocoiner

when everyone believes it's worth something, you can use it to actually buy stuff
shocking right

To buy 2?

Bro, the digital assets are there to sustain. The only thing that can crash tether is a full total market collapse and that would destroy every coin.
Shut the fuck up you god damn morons saying there is no money.
That's fine if there is no actual money backing tether.

Tether allows the biiiiiiig bois (finex n them) to trade internally with them self against btc.

I repeat the only thing that could kill tether would be total market pull out and if that happens the whole Fucking market crashes anyways.
How fucking based are you stupid fucks.

They literally buy the coins with another coin they created and get to leverage your money against yourself, why is this so damn hard to Fucking understand
Why do I still come here, let alone reply.

Don't worry, just a dead cat bounce. Price is going to keep dropping.

Honesty don't get why people need tether to be backed by a dollar. It fluctuates with demand anyway.

Also you can't go to the tether store and exchange your tether for physical dollars. So why care

they created tethers out of thin air and used that money to buy bitcoin and inflate price of bitcoin... when people find this out it's over. insiders already cashed out last month

>the only thing that could kill tether would be total market pull out and if that happens the whole Fucking market crashes anyways.

Refutes op by stating Exactly what he says.

"It doesn't matter if someone is buying up all assets with counterfeit, I'll just deposit my hard earned cash into Coinbase. Nothing is wrong here."

>Being this fucking dense.

We're doomed.

So the same thing the Fed does anyway. Big whoop. Tether is still only $1 if we believe it's $1. Like even if they inflated Bitcoin, it's all imaginary money anyway. Money is imaginary by construction.

>nocoiner for years
>miss the rally from 400 to 1k in 2016
>miss the rally from 800 to 20k in 2017
>buying the "bottom" at 6k
>thinks he's fucking smart

jesus christ, the absolute state of nocoiners

>nocoiner
>buys at the bottom
What?
So you accurately percieved it was a ponzi scheme and then randomly decided that you'd buy at the end and get left holding the bag?

hyper lmao, have you not been reading the news: nytimes.com/2018/01/31/technology/bitfinex-bitcoin-price.html

nytimes.com/reuters/2018/01/30/business/30reuters-usa-cftc-subpoena.html

qz.com/1196866/bitcoin-prices-could-be-40-lower-because-tether-propped-it-up/

1 tether is supposed to be equal to 1 US dollar, but, spoiler: currency pegs don't work, and have never worked. you can't just declare one pound to be equal to one dollar: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Wednesday

once everyone notices that tether does not actually have 2.2 billion dollars, 1 tether will be worth 0.00001 dollars, and everything will fall apart

usd is entirely jew-mined shitcoin, 70 trillion marketcap, the "backing" organization - The US government is in debt and losing reserve currency status as we speak

wew lad

>2.2 billion dollars

Kek, they have more than that

yeah but if everyone stop accepting $$$ the US has still oil, factories and nukes.
if everyone stop accepting bitcoin what do you have

kek the US has factories? Oil? Commie much?

Sigh. Dude, we get that fiat issued by a central government has issues. Serious issues. But The Tether situation would be like if your neighbor had a printing press and went around town buying up all of the groceries everywhere. The price of food would skyrocket. People would start accumulating warehouses full of food to sell at a profit. Starvation, etc. That is why counterfeiting is bad.

Why do you make me say these things?

The dipshittery around here is astonishing.

but the point is that they can't even put a dent in the counter-fitting by the central jews

even if you're right, it just doesn't matter

no one cares

that's what happens when you back your currency with nothing, no one cares.

stay mad

>what is shale
also were just exemple to say that the dollar is backed by real goods and military power while bitcoins are baked by miners thinking their wasted time and energy are valuable

this is not supposed to be a communist country dude, the USA doesn't own anthing

Back by military, yes. You are backing your coin by violence. Good job.

Let's see who wins.

if bitfinex/tether has so much money, why are they having trouble with withdrawls?

>comparing a government to some 5-people startup "companies" that created a generic website and copied code from someone else's github into their own

You’re a brainlet who has no idea how tether works, u blindly believed the fud and didn’t bother making ur own research past the rants of a couple bloggers.
I could try to explain it but u don’t think a no coiner would understand.
Stay waiting for it to crash while alts reach new ATH, already 80% up from buying at the bottom yesterday :)

Keep chugging Brawdo.

Nope. Ha ha ha.

>Back by military, yes. You are backing your coin by violence. Good job.
>Let's see who wins.
>what is middle east

>this is not supposed to be a communist country dude, the USA doesn't own anthing
what do u think a currency represent if not a coutry's economy strenght?

what a cuck they have more than that you jew

let me guess you have 500 bucks to "invest"

Unironically neck yourself

> mfw anybody can submit a ticket
> mfw anybody can take a screenshot
> mfw that reddit users only posts are about this issue and his account is barely 2 weeks old

reddit.com/user/thehappyextrovert/posts/

GTFO FUDFAG

all the tether fud is set to prevent newfags like yourself from using Tether, the most profitable instrument in crypto

For the same reason tether exists you idiot.
I won’t read your bullahit wall of text but let me simplify why tether exists.

>crypto is an Unregulated market and banks have little control over it
>due to regulations in most countries banks can’t provide liquidity to exchanges that can’t provide the rea identity of its users and maintain anti money laundering regulations
>banks freeze and close bank accounts linked to said exchanges strangling the exchange
>whether they do it maliciously to fuck over crypto or legitimately do it out of concer/follow the law to the letter is irrelevant
>banks refuse to provide liquidity to exchanges so they came up with tether as means to trade among themselves and provide liquidity
Most exchange gotta hide their liquidity in multiple accounts in multiple banks as a safeguard in case a bank decides to freeze all the assets they can find, which has happened multiple times, in fact recently coinspot an Australian exchange had to stop offering its services and receiving money because all the Australian banks refused to provide liquidity and froze their accounts even going as far as freezing client’s accounts with large quantities of money that were withdrawn from the exchange accounts.

If you had been here from the early days you would know why tether was a godsent.

You should be SERIOUSLY concerned about Coinspots liquidity.
I had issues withdrawing crypto from them for awhile. Took interesting methods to get responses. If you have anything with them. Get it the fuck out of there.

I only use Binance my Nigro, not paying retarded Aussie premiums lmao.

But their liquidity issue goes back to the big 3 strangling them.

>trusting chinks
you should instead sell your BTC to me, for $100 each

sorry not gonna read this post, I'm white

>fake money
>implying anything other than gold is real
If Tether crashes the entire world economy crashes.

What can you actually buy with crypto? I have yet to see any meaningful establishment take it as payment.

To be fair I started out with $50 and have turned it into over $1,500.

>Implying gold is real

Gold is a meme to swindle old people out of their SS checks and retirement funds.

Why not just convert back to AUD again?

The reason I ask is because a lot of people are against ever selling their crypto and just hanging on to it. Plus, people constantly bash fiat money on here.

>What can you actually buy with crypto? I have yet to see any meaningful establishment take it as payment.

you don't say

apmex.com/product/83926/1000-gram-gold-bar-valcambi-cast-w-assay

Okay so you can buy gold with it, but you can't use gold to buy anything either, it has to be converted to fiat money.

>crypto doesn't crash, it moons
>you fomo in after waiting so long, buy ATH
>bags get dumped on you
>sell low, rinse and repeat from there

it's only a matter of time user

Lamborghini accepts bitcoin

converting gold to fiat without paying taxes is easy

converting tens of thousands of dollars of bitcoin to USD without paying taxes is not

That's pretty clever, have you ever exercised this option?

You type like a fucking retard

it's not clever, it's the most common way to get bitcoin to cash without paying taxes

i would never do such a thing nor admit to it on Veeky Forums if i did, which i defiantly would not

Follow up question, i'm assuming you're pretty wealthy, maybe not liquid, but you know what I mean. Why do you hang out on Veeky Forums if you are loaded now? Not being insulting, but it seems like you would have better shit to do. Does this website just have a special place in your heart or something?

Yeah bro don’t use tether is a scam
Better just cash out every dip

Explain to me why tether would need a 100% reserve while not a single bank in the world has that?

Haha it's so cute he thinks we can leave.

So this is the hotel california of the internet huh?

I came here in ... 2006? To look to titties and troll on /b/. I've tried to quit 10 times this site has ruined my life. I even missed the crypto bubble because I'm an idiot.

I'm never going to be able to leave this place.

And neither will you.

>I'm never going to be able to leave this place.
>And neither will you.
I have accepted my fate, I love it here. At least this board has some "good advice" once in awhile. Can't say that about any other board on Veeky Forums.

That 2017 rally was comfy. I'm still high from that. Bought some at $700.

Feels good.

This.
No matter how rich we get we are here forever because pic related

At least it gives you something to live for.

Oh shit what if crypto lets us buy life extension
I need to sell fuck this

Ok guys new thing. Would you take 100k on the condition you never get a single (You) on any of your posts ever again?

lmao no
1m sure

checked and approved, i share your miserable fate brother

Lol. Bitcoin could drop to $10 and I would still be in the green in terms of initial investment. If you're trying to make money off this shit you should find something more constructive to do.

I honestly don't care if Bitcoin ends up being the "one true coin", or if there even is an ultimate victor in cryptocurrency. Let's be serious here, we all know that blockchain technology is some revolutionary shit. Ultimately, who cares if Bitcoin ends up being $100k or $100 (besides the people who put their life savings into it)? At least you won't be beholden to a centralized financial system in the next 20 years, and you can just send your bro $5 (300 bitcoins) whenever you feel like it

Buy bitcoin or fuck off

>That's fine if there is no actual money backing tether.

There probably is now anyway - probably cashed out before the dump. Hell, it was probably them that caused it. Whatever though, bargains for all.

my absolute favorite brainlets on this board are the ones who can't tell the difference between USD "value" and bitcoin "value"

>What can you actually buy with crypto? I have yet to see any meaningful establishment take it as payment.

Seriously? I have a fucking debit card linked to my wallets (yeah, for MULTIPLE coins). Converts backs to Fiat automatically. So I buy EVERYTHING with them, so I don't need to liquidate. And there's a ton of places that accept cryptos directly - goldmoney.com let's you buy Bullion with BTC & ETH ffs.

No coiner faggots.

>Why do you hang out on Veeky Forums if you are loaded now?

Where the fuck else would we go? Wear a monocle and join a fucking gold club?

We're still a bunch of fucking NEET faggots. Money doesn't change that - it just gives us better shit to play with and means we have more time to shitpost.

>converts to fiat
Ok. So you can't buy anything with crypto, you can only sell for fiat.

srekt

We need to celebrate with the tears of all the cryptofags that have wasted thousands of dollars on overpriced gpus.

you can buy more and more every day

starbucks has already commented they'll be accepting crypto soon

tons of online retailers accept crypto

stop being a bait weenie

Only 30% of USD is backed by gold. Give Web of Debt a read if you want to know more, it's the best explanation of our economy I can find

>Going to Starbucks

many highclass whores in my city accept many different cryptos

I remember seeing bitcoin shilled on /b/ back in 2010-2012 . . . god damn

0% of the US dollar is backed by gold