Bitcoin Cash will flip with BTC this year, you've been warned

Bitcoin Cash will flip with BTC this year, you've been warned.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tKYEQVPklLI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no one cares about btrash, fuck off

>Bitcoin Cash will flip with BTC this year
So it will become slow, expensive, and sliding into irrelevancy? Shit son... it had a head start.

Fuck off. Roger shill tard.
Go trick old people you are the "real bitcoin" .
Should be fucking destroyed

WHIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

when plz

CRICKETS

..says the guy sucking off Roger's jewery

>let's copy what they did!

NOOOOOOOOO

bitcoin cash is THE bitcoin, that corecuck bullshit is backed by nothing but mass shill groups and brainwashed brainlets by scammers like theymos and other corporate overlords

lol when was this made

will never be true, no matter how many rupees you pay pajeets to say it

Crypto is based on trust. Look at the bcash team and supporters
-roger
-jihan
-fake satoshi
-vinny lingham

Jihan is the only credible guy of the bunch.

Besides...no one uses crypto to actually buy anything. Bitcoin is digital gold...if you want to buy something online use a credit card or venmo it. It's also why 90% of these coins will be worthless since they dont have the digital gold argument like gold does.

Now if only it'd hurry up and stop sucking dick that'd be great.

Crypto is based on being trustless. That's the whole point of it. You don't need to trust any of those guys.

ethereum is bitcoin.

Obvious short sighted boomer.

coming from the faggots that took pages right out of shareblue and tried to character assassinate anyone against the corecucks, censor opposing opinions aka facts, have actual groups dedicated to shilling btc via general bs and low key mind games. kys retard

>crypto is based on trust

>Ring Ring
>Hullo.
>Hey, boo.
>It's me.
>Hey, bebe.
>Y'all on your way home?
>I'm still at 7-Eleven.
>I forgot what you wanted.
>Again.
>Y'all can't never remember nothin'!

Okay calm down there roger.

That time they tried pushing the whole "every positive post about bitcoin cash or negative post about bitcoin" is a Russian troll farm. Super pathetic and lasted less than a day and all it did was show how shook corecucks really are

Big if true haha
Thanks OP just bought 100k haha
anyway how's your sex life?

No one shills btc, because no one needs to. All anyone does for btrash is try to sell bags

April 2018
The king must fall for the people to rule.

Okay Roger Ver thanks for letting me know about your delusional Bcash prediction

core cuck playbook
>roger
>roger ver
>btrash
>bcash

Fukken saved.

BCH needs to stop dropping though ffs.

>literally proving his point

holy op you know how to get the trolls going.

Trolls, please go back to Blockstream Corporation. Do tell them that trying to keep BTC afloat solely with negative PR techniques is not working. We know all devs are leaving Blockstream so their choices are limited, but they are taking BTC on the path to oblivion with this approach.

Thoughts on this? KYC on LN

youtube.com/watch?v=tKYEQVPklLI