Low I.Q jobs

All jokes aside can you get a high paying job with a lower Iq? Would it ever be possible to make 100k USD + with a 110 I.Q and ADHD? I know it's too low for Uni or anything STEM related so what could I do? Does anyone here have a lower Iq but still has a high paying and fulfilling job?

>ib4 start a business.

That's extreamly risky, and the vast majority of bussiness fail. I'm talking about a job/career.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fjs2gPa5sD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

80 > 30

110 is above average.

IT? not 100k but its pretty good I think right? Sales? Or like most low iq chads, do a business major and become STEM fags bosses. But you have to be a chad to do it.

It's below average for Uni, and below average for any nice wealthy area.

For anything above 50k in It you have to be very smart I'm pretty sure, I guess I could do shitty tech support stuff and computer repair but you don't get paid very highly for that. And I'm not a Chad. I was screwed by genetics mentally and physically.

>4 boxes
Norms
>110
>below average

easy

"4 boxes" not "at least 4 boxes".

truly best girl

goddamit. i totally didn't see that

Hehe
They never said they had to be different boxes :^)

>brainlet hasn't been to uni

just get smart drugs and go into tech

anyway, I think being a good people-person is honestly more important than having technical skills. It takes a special mind to be an amazing engineer, but everyone can practice their social skills.

2D >3D

Brainlets.

Correct

REAL ESTATE AGENT

get a lisense if your not a total tard you will pass ffind a good place to work read some books and youll be okay

first month i made 7k, but i am smart

Well I'm 18 and in Hs. I doubt I could get into one.

4 pixels to draw a line through the greater than sign, as it becomes ≯

there are countless retards in uni, seriously 90 IQ tards that can't do shit

many of them graduate and get high paying jobs eventually reaching management positions, all the while they're still massive incompetent retards

Brainlet

Isn't that super boring?
Anyway, I'm considering getting into uni being 25 right now and studying software engineering or the likes.

how is 2D greater than 3D

I have roughly 110 Iq and ADHD. I'm in uni and loving it.

I'm dumb as a bag of rocks and made $120k last FY

Of course not because the only thing that makes the boxes different from each other is their different locations- because if they were all in the same location there'd be only one box.

>110
>too dumb for uni

Intellect =/= being a good student. My ex is in medicine. It will also interest you to know that she asked me "is a solar eclipse when the sun goes in front of the moon?"

If you're 110 and in stem, you will most likely be slightly above the average person around you. Look at being a student as being a skill that intellect definitely helps, but isn't actually mandatory for elite grades.

Pls no bully

Better women

Become a plumber. I never have had to work on pipe clogged with shit and make $70k a year non-union with full benefits and RRSP contributions with just over three years experience and made just over $15k in side jobs last year. Pretty laid back job and plenty of work out there. Will easily be hitting $100k within the next two years.

3D is PD

Ackshually the 4 boxes are on the 3D side of the image which makes stacking possible

do it pussy I'm 20 and fucked off for 2 years but plan to start school in the spring just do what said and load up on nootropics

you didnt even know that inequality existed stop fronting weebtrash

What are you majoring in?

Fuck the trades just tempt me so much. Where do you live to be on that salary?

15-love.

112 iq here. Get into trades. make well over 100k. My trading is shit but my trade is a cash cow

-20>-30

nobody tell him

I'm in Vancouver. You can definitely earn more coin working in other areas, but I don't want to leave the West Coast. I highly recommend going into them. The Baby Boomers are all retiring now so if you get in now it's super easy to become a foreman at a young age

Uni is piss easy to get into unless you want to do something difficult like advanced maths or science. The majority of people in uni are 100 or below 100 IQ.

What trade are you in? And how much money do you exactly make in Usd per year? How many years did it take to get to that?

My IQ is around 90 and I couldn't even graduate high school. I cannot imagine a person with an IQ of 90 graduating college.

The only available jobs for people in my IQ range are: Janitor, Wendy's chef, Cashier, etc.. Very low skill, mind numbing, suicide inducing jobs. I envy so much those who have the gift of high IQ (like OP)

>Low I.Q jobs
Get a trade.

The average Uni graduate in the Us has an iq of 118. There's not many dumb people in UNI. Sure there's probably a few in the arts/meme fashion degree crap but going to uni under a 120 I.Q puts you at a huge disadvantage to your peers.

how long did it take for you to be a plumber

Why couldn't you graduate high school? What problems did you face? I'm pretty sure one of my friends has an IQ around that and she graduated with a degree in commerce. You have to work harder than most but it's not impossible

I repair and service a certain luxury good. That led to selling new ones also. Now I have a crew that runs around doing it for me. Start small, answer your phone , show up on time. Find something that fags can't do from their computers.

It's a four year apprenticeship so I have one year left. I bounced up in wages quick at my company because I could already read the plans and draw isometric piping diagrams and had a few other skills. I was studying mechanical engineering before I got into plumbing, but dropped out after I got involved with drugs for a bit.

>mfw I spent 30 seconds looking at it, turned the 3 into an 8 to get 20 > 80, and then felt smart and smugly scrolled through the comments to see if anyone got the same answer as me.

What the fuck? I'm a decently rich and talented software developer. When did I become retarded? I'm too young to get dementia.

So weird on a board that's supposedly smart people pretending to be idiots to see two people earnestly introspecting about their prospects as idiots.

Why does everyone seem to know their iq? Online iq test are BS, i got 130 and im stupid as shit

90 IQ is still enough to graduate high school/college

most of the education system is just repetition, following orders, and having at least a half-decent memory.

People with low IQ often have additional problems stacked on top, like drug addiction, excessive alcohol consumption, abusive home/family life, stuff like that.

If you're in a good home/family situation and stay away from drugs/alcohol and don't have immense financial problems, you can easily get through college/university even if you're 90 IQ.

You can probably go back and get your diploma and start taking night classes or something if you clean the rest of your life up and have 100% dedication to earning a degree.

>talented software developer

I'd go to the hospital if I was you.

>Vancouver
>not union
I didn't know such an opportunity existed in the People's Republic of Canada

I can't write a paper no matter how hard I tried. And I failed algebra. I just couldn't do it. I highly highly doubt your friend has an IQ of 90.

this so much

Forget about everbody in uni beeing above average. I saw people graduating who were too dumb to be able to find out how to post on Veeky Forums. It's more about how you sell yourself (jobmarket) and if you're really not that smart if you're able to put effort in (in uni). Most examen can be done by effort and experience.

But don't forget you are competing with a lot of others doing the same shit. If i just wanted to earn money and could go back in time i would definitely learn a trade. You can have your own company in your early 20s and if you're not completely retarted (IQ below 70) you can earn a decent amount. If you're able to learn and research how to grow a company and talk to people it's easy to pull in more than 100k.

One alternative is to go the start low and just put in more effort as the average high schooler in franchise stuff. Be it McDonalds or any other store which is in need of general managers doing the same shit all over the country. You start low, work your way up by being remotely motivated and stay at the top just by copying what other people in that position do.

At my school, people really did not know how to use a washing machine and dryer.

You're writing perfectly fine in this thread.. how's a paper any different? If you just have trouble concentrating, there's plenty of drugs for that

To make what I make? I work on institutional projects so I make more than the retards who build houses and highrises

Your IQ measures you ability to do iq tests

I'm timing you - nobody else answer.

Just curious to see how you do if you struggle with basic algebra.

Easy just make it .30 only used 1 black box. What is my prize?

The satisfaction of not knowing you're not part of a deviant underclass.

Because I am writing about myself, and I only have to write a few sentences. Writing a paper is much different.

I have no trouble concentrating, and I've tried nicotine, modafinil, caffine, and adderal and none of helped or made me "smarter". I just felt high.

the underrated correct answer

Detailing new and used cars for a big name car dealership. Easy 40k-50k a year with potential to make more the quicker you work. Dummies can do this job you just have to go through the steps thoroughly, be able to drive well, and have a little bit of strength.

Where did you even get that figure? You realize that even the figure is accurate (doubt it) it's distorted by students doing harder majors. Those people have high IQs, the average uni student has only a slightly above average IQ, so 110 definitely qualifies.

For the average student, as long as you're average (100) IQ is irrelevant. University is all about jumping through hoops and studying. If you're willing to do what they ask you to do, you'll graduate.

Better than nothing I suppose.

What is it exactly you find difficult about writing a paper? Where does it become difficult?

that's not even that bad if you are able to read and use google (most people aren't)

I don't even want to know my IQ. If it's too low I'll get depressed because I'm a retard, if it's too high I'll get depressed because I'm an underachieving loser, if it's average then I'll get depressed because I'm just some regular pleb.

Most of the people i've met in high paying position are only there because of the connections they got from their rich parents, so their IQ is pretty low. So yes you can get a high paying job with a low IQ user.

I don't see any mistakes.

My whole point in posting in this thread is that an IQ of 90 is not enough to graduate college, unless you are cheating, having other people do your schoolwork or being forced through for diversity reasons.

Sounds like the problem is you're depressed.

>I only have to write a few sentences.

A paper is the same if someone teaches you how to write it properly. Have main thesis, break it up into a handful of arguments, and write a few sentences for each argument. I think you're underestimating yourself user.

get out

you motherfuckers

Minecraft youtubers

>pic related

I don't know you just don't read like an idiot - you seem conscientious and introspective so I'm trying to understand what precise quality it is that you seem to lack if you've struggled or whether there's been some sort of obstacle to your achieving.

You just don't seem like an idiot.

newfag

It's too vague. Algebra I can understand at least, even if I am not good at it. You have a problem and you need to write down the solution. But how am I supposed to write a paper, I have read all the guides on "beginning middle and end" and "thesis sentece, topic sentence", I studies grammar and vocabulary for many hours, but I still can't do it adequately even if I am given several days to write a single page paper. and forget about detailed, multiple page papers.

>"at least 4 boxes" is not "boxes = 4"
the absolute state of Veeky Forums

doesn't really fit the grid though

Mami is how.

Exactly. Did this user think there was some magical element to writing a paper?

There is little difference. I also think you're underestimating yourself

I remember going through a bunch of technical questions once for a job interview which I ended up getting so I got to speak to the guy who wrote it.

It really annoys me how people who write tests don't adequately define the parameters of their questions meaning it's open to several interpretations - yet it's still arbitrarily the interpretation they have in mind when they're writing it.

>It really annoys me how people who write tests don't adequately define the parameters of their questions meaning it's open to several interpretations - yet it's still arbitrarily the interpretation they have in mind when they're writing it.
That's because they're brainlets. The issue never even crossed their minds. The vast majority of hr people are dumb faggots.

I remember in 9th grade I was asked to read and then write a 2 page paper on Romeo and Juliet. I read the play twice and then tried to write the paper, following the guide although not really understsnding it, and I got an F, lol. I got mostly Fs and Ds thoughout my high school career.

Well you are typically given a subject or topic. Pick an angle and write about it. Like everything, it needs practice. Your grammar and vocabulary seems fine. That friend I mentioned earlier, you seem way smarter than her desu.

Did you ask the teacher why you got an F?

do you remember what the topic was for the paper?

when I was in high school and university most of the papers I wrote were just bullshit, I'd just ramble and tell them what I thought they wanted to hear. It helps to have a good imagination and be able to bullshit your way through things, but reinforcing some of that bullshit with quotes or themes from the subject material.

The big thing they want to see is some amount of effort, and at least a moderate amount of relevance. If it's evident you put no time into writing the paper or reading the source material, or you're so far off topic or rambling about nonsense that it's evident you didn't understand the source material, then of course you'll fail, but as long as you can convince them that you put time into the paper, and that you at least partially read and understood the source material, it's pretty easy to get high marks.

Christina T_T

90 IQ brainlet here, made a lot of lucky picks in crypto and sold the top.

Have a comfy accounting job at a large firm. Raking in 120k a year.

this

t. maths phd

just read other papers in the same field that you are trying to write in, and learn the patterns they use

you guys are seriously retaded

you brainlets need to watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=fjs2gPa5sD0

IQ is the single greatest predictor for your success in life and what career you're suitable for and will succeed in. This isn't opinion it's science.

its not really a proper '8' though, is it?

I don't remember very well but I think the topic was about Juilet's feelings after Romeo's supposed death. I did not ask why I got an F but it's not like that was my only F.