VEN VS ICON

give it to me straight biz. is ven actually a reddit meme or a bluechip?

i hate this cultist neckbeard circlejerk vibe this coin has with also retarded insiders on twitter like that cck. wtf is this gay cringe shit?

wasnt this shit a wine tracker which all of a sudden turned into muh neo killer and copied its dividend gas marketing meme?

icon looks clean and flawless in comparison.

im all in on it but i feel retarded having a large sum in 1 coin only.

im thinking of doing icon, omg and maybe ven if yall say its worth it

Other urls found in this thread:

news.8btc.com/guizhou-to-build-blockchain-town-with-bitse-in-guian-district
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah bro sell ven right now
ven is super gay bro i agree

Sell your VEN and buy ICON then.

ICON is done, simply because koreans dont give a shit about the supposedly "korean ethereum".

Sell ven buy xvg user

>>if yall say its worth it
kek

i will bro
have fun being broke, boss
ven is a hype shitcoin

so thats why icons tg and kakaotalk are super active you absolute brainlet. chew a dick you mouthbreathing mongrel.

don't be brainless, hold both.

VEN got banned on /r/cryptocurrency for heavily shilled and yes CCK is a gay cringe

Shady CEO, fake acronym partnerships (DVGL, PWC, etc), I would sell it all.

>banned on leddit

that actually worries me. coins need the normies behind them to get huge

Buy ICON it's got a low market cap and has recovered nicely. It just dipped and is going up again.

>koreans don't give a shit
>trust me guys I know the ins and outs of korea

buy WTC instead of VEN sir

VEN isn’t a real project. It was revealed that the DNV GL presentation was faked and that the speakers were actors. DNV GL is just a shell for Jim Breyer to pretend like VeChain has real partners.

Until they show off their tech, VeChain is just vaporware.

Streisand effect
BANNED FROM REDDIT = a force to be reckoned with

All you need to know is Breyer Capital is invested in VeChain. Don't ask a bunch of autistic fucking retards what to invest in, take a look where the institutional money is going. Look at VeChains customers. VeChain will be one of the best performing cryptos of the next few years.

their CEO sunny is into some shady activity, i pulled my ven into eth last week

VEN official name on reddit is now Voldemort.

VoldEmorT

ven might be alright. but if you're looking for to moon in the near future icx is a much better bet.

i flipped icx for a nice little profit but see no reason to hold it long term. lots of hype very little substance. the conference was lame. much more upside with VEN. OMG may be the biggest winner of the 3 tho. hold your VEN until the rebrand then flip half over. i could see it going 100+ eoy easy

100% true. they were crypto actors.

What the fuck do you care about retarded fanboys when you sell your chips to some company wanting to cover their expenses on blockchain in couple of years or sell them tor ffs. Everything vechain touches is gonna turn into gold soon enought. Also its gonna wipe out whole bunch of immature projects.

They're building a smart city in China, Google it

fuck off nigger. its for the longrun.. im sure you cant even find the korean google

Thanks just sold 100k

This coin is trash son

reddit loves this coin so much they banned it from being discussed there

this doesn't mean anything you fucking imbecile, it is pure marketing
just what type of dumbfuck do you have to be to fall for "we are building a smart city with so and so"

If coins needed Reddit then XRB (Redditblocks) would be 100x by now

news.8btc.com/guizhou-to-build-blockchain-town-with-bitse-in-guian-district
Enjoy your poverty

I actually checked out DNV GL "records" the company is registered in the middle of nowhere and found in the 1800s , yea right like im suppose 2 believe that, i then check their records and they have fake books with "revenues" in the billions, clearly a work of a proffesional or professionals, this dnv gl things goes much deeper then we think

Buy AMB ffs. How can you people be so stupid?

THAT DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING YOU FUCKING IDIOT LEARN HOW TO FUCKING READ.

ITS FUCKING CHINA. IT DOESNT EXIST UNTIL CONCRETE IS POURED. TALK IS CHEAP.

Can operate the internet, can’t detect sarcasm.

>all caps
That’s enough Veeky Forums for today buddy.

it did go 100x in october you dumb faggot

What shady activity, or are you just repeating what you've seen other keks post here?

its a fucking meme u retarded faggot. ever heard of a joke? lurk moar or go back to plebbit

Are you retarded? The gui'an province is building a smart city with blockchain technology that is being contracted to vechain. Seriously, remain poor

I cant tell whats a meme anymore