Poorfags

you guys better sell ur bitcoin. ur about to see a 10k bitcoins sold it a few minutes. whale here giving u a heads up

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0YZ0YLRf84U
binance.com/tradeDetail.html?symbol=BTC_USDT
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tx m8

you can barely speak english, i'm not too worried about it

bigger whale here. going to buy 100k bitcorns in a few minutes watch out.

thanks jsut sold 100k

im from middle east. sorry about poor english

thanks you for a information op

check binance sell orders in a few minutes. im gonna make this shit tank so i can rebuy cheaper

ur retarded

blue whale here, about to sell 1m bitcoins prepare your ass

poorfag here, i wish i was you, meanwhile im fucking barely eating rice all the fucking week

Which exchange will the transaction take place on?

Market selling 10k will take it down to about $680-690, big fucking deal. Even if you weren't a faggot larper, you still don't matter, poor boy.

vocaroo.com/i/s0YZ0YLRf84U

we control this market. bitcoin is going to 4k

Satoshi here guys, about to sell 1 million btc

IN THIS THREAD WE LARP EVEN THOUGH IRL WE ARE GIANT VAGINAS.

GUYZ BRB BOUT TO SELL 300MM BITCOIN GOTTA CRASH MARKET SO I CAN BUY CHEAPER NP JUST GIVING YOU HEADS UP BC IM A FUCKING FAGGOT

You barely even control your own anus. Which is why it ends up with dick in it so often.

THANK YOU GREEN CANDLES

Bitcoin literally going up, you fucking pussy.

is this where i would see the happening? binance.com/tradeDetail.html?symbol=BTC_USDT

Look at these huge green dildos OP, this is the power I have. Your sell orders are fucking nothing, you worm. I destroyed you with ease.

even bigger whale here about to dump 1,000,000 btc. giving you a heads up

Price has hit its high for the night and will begin to fall. Dubs confirm

Simply bc larping is for fags I'm going to keep buying btc at large rates and cause it to go back to 800. This will happen over the next 1 hour. Then I'll stop and let it do what it was doing - dropping like a rock.

Oh shit nvm just bought 100k

u guys are fools. ill watch u post in ur gay threads about ur bloodpath portfolios

You're a fucking loser. I literally am making the price go up while you're here with your fucking larp post talking about selling making it crash. NICE JOB, DEGENERATE THIRD WORLD SCUM. Get the fuck out.

HAHAHAHA WEAK HANDS SOLD NOW TRYING TO FUD HAHAHAHA
man biz can’t do shit to drop the price you’re going to have to buy back in a premium weak cunt

This, we'll make you pay the price for being a little bitch. Keep making your larp posts and sit the fuck down, you little bitch OP.

Good, I'm buying 10 mil over the next 48 hours, so give me your cheap bitcoins bitch

Yo 3rd world trash I just bought 3k BTC, price is up 5% since you posted this.

What the fuck were you saying again? Oh yea, that you're a little larping bitch who just got fucking rekt. Go back to your shit tier country and eat your fucking soup.

selling now. watch

Nigger

I'm watching you larp like a faggot as the price still goes up.

Sit down, little bitch.

Yo faggot OP if you sell your fake 10k right now you might even be able to take the price back to where you started this thread at. Congrats.

Wow was this shit anticlimactic or what.

mr whale? can you tell me how low you'll let btc fall?

I was already out waiting for next dip. OP should've delivered. Now I have to wait.

>6 posts by this ID
boy you sure are a desperate one aren't you
consider pic related

amount of larping in this thread

OP didn't deliver

I outlarped the larper, didn't I? Mom would be so proud.