You have 10 seconds to explain to me why you are not investing in this man

You have 10 seconds to explain to me why you are not investing in this man

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/10/12/spacex-successfully-lands-another-reused-falcon-9-rocket.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

can't buy space x.

fuck boring co.
tesla
solar cities
PayPal

I want a piece of space x

there is no muskcoin and I dont have real money, just a few 100k in cryptomemes

fake video

I was there today, sonic boom was dope.

if space x was public we wouldnt be going to mars, not profitable. We'd be mining asteroids and sending tourists around the moon.

so they couldn't keep the focus of the company if they went public?

That’s not a man that’s a rocket.

that looks like a rocket, not a man. Get your eyes checked OP

No need to invest. I take inspiration from the fact that an autist troll can somehow rise to this level.

bfr would most certainly be pushed back. only way to make mars profitable would be for highly educated and athletically fit people to give up every thing on earth. Never going to happen.

keeping elon and private investors at the helm is what's making spacex so successful.

Not publicly traded and Elon said he’d never do an IPO. Alphabet Co. owns 7.5% of SpaceX though. Too bad it’s over priced.

>Elon said he’d never do an IPO
but nothing about an ICO

kill yourself, degenerate

I'm investing in something even more revolutionary and groundbreaking and futuristic... it's called IOTA

He is subsidized by the govt

this wtf are you on about op

Did the main rocket crash?
Why didnt they talk about it

this

So is Boing, General Motors, Ford Motor, Intel, fucking Royal Dutch Shell and tons of other companies.

what is the point of a manned mars mission if they come back?

Did the atmosphere strip the paint ?

To set up a Mars base, gather data and serve Kek.

The coatings are probably pretty tough and I doubt they would come off like that, id guess its exhaust soot from burning straight kerosene

why do you need to send humans to do any of that

I don't think Tesla motors has enough special about it to much more than a niche car manufacturer. There are some neat ideas in their cars but after test driving one i wasn't impressed. They're trying to make a smart phone with wheels and i don't like it. I hate how everything runs off the central control tablet.

When the big car companies expand their electric divisions and churn out as good or better cars for less money, what has Tesla got to offer?

why it benefits no one but his own company

It splashed down in the ocean about 100m from the barge. Hit water at about 300mph because only the central rocket of the cluster re-lit. It sank. Debris damaged the barge as well.

They are already selling semi trucks.
Straight garbage to actually invest in, but they are the type of company that is going to innovate. They are the ones who are going to put the first autonomous cars on the road, and sell them by the truckloads to rental and cab companies.

I agree tesla as a consumer car company will never really pan out.

1. Because we don't have robots that could do it as well as humans.
2. Because that's the point of space exploration and putting man on Mars will be a major milestone.
Things don't always have to have a monetary value. Reaching this milestone will inspire humanity to achieve much more.
Tesla's main purpose was to be a catalyst for the development of electric cars and it worked.

Faggot that landing is not for them to come back, it's so they can send fuel back up once they break the earth's orbit. You know how much fuel that takes, as about as much as it would take to get to Mars dummy. And they can't just take that extra fuel with them to begin with before you ask, because that would be alot more weight which would mean you would need more energy to break out of earths orbit meaning you would need more fuel. Get the fuck with it faggot, it's 2018 for fuck sakes

You're right about the fuel but of course it's also so they can come back. People can't survive on Mars yet.
They'll probably stay there for a few months and then come back.

because he's a con artist and only lives of others investing in him while everyone investing actually losing money?

will there be referrals?

>Boeing
Producers airplanes that make international flight commercially viable for the everyday man
>GM and Ford
Produces cars affordable for everyone
>Intel
Producers processors that cater to all needs and are affordable for anyone
>Shell
Makes fuel affordable for all motorists

Seeing the fucking theme here friend

>Tesla
Made a $100,000 EV that 99% of tax payers can't afford
Has failed to deliver a mid-range affordable EV following delay after delay.
Sales fall to fucking ZERO in every country and state as soon as local subsidies are withdrawn because no one fucking wants them

Musketeers are the biggest pack of cum-guzzling cucks. Musk is literally the fucking Monorail salesman from Simpsons.
>Monoraaail
>Monoraaaaaaaaaail
>MONORAAAAAAAAAAAAAIL
>MONORAIL!

>Tesla's main purpose was to be a catalyst for the development of electric cars and it worked

Tesla is a publicly listed company you stupid shit. No one is investing in them because "they're really good at prompting other companies to compete".

Fuck me this board is stupid.

>comparing 100 years old companies with a 15 year old company
If the government decided to subsidize Tesla they'll know why. They surely don't need the approval of autists on Veeky Forums.
Though I'll give you a hint. It's probably because supporting that company will help the US compete with other countries on the global market.
Musk haters are really the saltiest faggots out there. I just don't understand the point of hating some random entrepreneur. Why do you give a fuck?
Guess being against the mainstream makes you feel edgy. Or maybe it's because he doesn't deny climate change.
That's literally the reason Musk gave but I guess you know better. Doesn't mean that he won't strive to succeed.

Because he's overbought.

>i have no vision

I appreciate the enormous utility of this technology, but it really looks retarded and cartoonish. Like seriously, a rocket just coming down out of the sky and landing straight up.

What the fuck even?

everything but spacex is a meme

You'd think some sort of stupidly large parachute would be how it actually works, like low g landings. But I guess we're in the fucking meme timeline now.

Imagine giving someone tens of thousands of dollars for the sheer privilege of one day owning the first in a new breed of cutting edge electric sports cars and before you are even close to getting anything from your investment you turn on the TV and the madman has just started launching cars straight into fucking space

Actually when you think about it using parachutes is the ridiculous thing.
When you picture a space traveling civilization I think it's obvious that their space ships can launch and land. Otherwise it wouldn't be viable.
Imagine if airplanes couldn't land and would only be good for one flight. Commercial air travel wouldn't exist.

Should fall into a large ball pit amirite?

spacex is a meme though
their whole idea is to make a relaunchable space craft, and they've yet to use a ship more than once
whole program runs on soviets 70s engines tech that is fundamentally flawed to be used in a craft that is expected to perform more than once
Do I have to remind you about Elon's recent autism fit of using rockets for mass transport?

>invest in le meme space man
>meme space man is a big inventor and make big bucks
>meme man is the next Jeff Bezos
Musk is a fucking money sink hole, none of his companies are profitable.

>their whole idea is to make a relaunchable space craft, and they've yet to use a ship more than once
Wtf? That's straight out misinformation or a lie.
cnbc.com/2017/10/12/spacex-successfully-lands-another-reused-falcon-9-rocket.html

No idiot, polystyrene in a big cardboard box

>i have no vision
elon musk is the business equivalent of iflscience.com, his inovations arn't invaluable to humanity even worse their scientifically ludicrous. His only inoavtive product is electric cars and he's going to get fucked by the established car companies when they band together to fuck musk's shit up.

>yes goy its totally the same rocket and not a PR stunt we pulled putting up completely new equipment in that very same fuselage we used 3 years ago
cmon man, you're not that stupid, are you?

Oh, I get it. So only your reality is true and thus any evidence brought forth by others can easily be dismissed.
At least you exposed yourself as a stormnigger which means that the reasons you hate him are he's not a climate change denier and he doesn't suck Trump's cock.
Those are really the only reasons why he's hated by stormniggers. If it weren't for that they would worship him as a white demigod.

Nice strawman faggot, but you're wrong this time.
Just think about it. Rocket was stored for 3 years for some reason and never reused before that day, why is that?

>can't buy space x
YOU can't. I can. And did.

So SpaceX signs contracts at lower prices than all their competitors worldwide based on the claim that they have reusable rockets.
But the truth is that they're not reusable and which means that the missions are actually significantly more expensive.
How does that make any fucking sense? And what exactly would be the point of that?

>His only inoavtive product is electric cars
Merc's AMG autists put up electric SLS without being smug about it. They actually made a better performing car instead of shoving 2 tons of li-ohs up a jags ass and calling it innovative while tesla performed worse in every possible way to said jag.

They have only one competitor and that competitor is a fucking Russia.
> But the truth is that they're not reusable and which means that the missions are actually significantly more expensive.
> How does that make any fucking sense? And what exactly would be the point of that?
Have you ever heard of marketing? Do bitcoin really worth 7k or is it hyped beyond idiotism? Thats how Elon makes money.

How can he make money that way? He would be spending a lot more money than he claims. Making money works the other way around.
If that is true someone must be secretely financing him to cover the real costs for launches.
Since SpaceX gets contracts from foreign companies that would also mean that this secret financier would finance foreign projects.
It just doesn't make any sense. Besides SpaceX has a lot more competitors including European, Chinese and other American companies.

MB is beating them to market with trucks. They're design is better too. Think Airbus A380 vs Boeing 787. MB will win because they understand the market.

yeah, sure, because the government is all knowing, all powerful, non-corrupt and politicians are smart and savvy entrepeneurs.
this has to be bait, i refuse to believe people on Veeky Forums are so fucking retarded. otoh, people here buy link

its easy to beat competition when youre heeavilly subsidized by taxpayers and your only competition (russia) increases prices for you for political reasons.
fuck, lets give gm billions upon billions of taxpayer money (oh wait, we already did that). ofc theyll be competitive, even if their cars are shit in comparison.

>subsidizing new technologies is retarded
Sure, pal. Let other countries take the leadership in those fields. Tesla doesn't deserve subsidies despite having the best EVs to date.
General Motors will surely keep the American auto industry going with their second class ICEs.
Btw I'm a Germanfag so I have no loyalties for Tesla and hope that German companies conquer the EV market.
But nonetheless I find it stupid how much unnecessary hate Musk gets.
You do that so your companies don't get fucked up on the global market.
It is impossible to compete in the aerospace industry without government funding.
You just don't get the big picture. Countries have to subsidize important industries to be able to compete with other countries.