I hope you accumulated. February is a short month afterall

I hope you accumulated. February is a short month afterall.

Well i was thinking of selling half before fork but with this market theres no point , just give me all them btcp

with this bear market, we'll be lucky to see $200 again

What are everyone's intentions? Sell right before the fork? Sell after BTCP receives its first pump? Or hodl long term?

And don't think anyone will buy our Zclassic bags after the snapshot. There will be literally no one wanting to buy ATH following fork.

Selling 30% before the fork to secure profits. (around 600-700% gain at the moment)

keeping the bag for the long term

Daily reminder the main dev of ZClassic has ranted on twitter because of Veeky Forums. Chances this coin is shilled here by the devs themselves is 99.9%

I have 100 Zclassic... I was going to sell all of them right before snapshot, but now I'll probably just wait for the BTCP

There is a leaker that posts here from the dev team I think is the reason for this.

470 zcl here...w-will i make it? hoping for 500 zcl min masternodes, if we can meme that into reality. lego, lads.

Never buy overly-shilled crap, and always buy weak FUD. Cheat codes to biz.

Im all in, but with the market like this? I don't know

i was hoping to see 1K by fork but now i don't know if we can even be 200 again

1k? You are seriously delusional. $450 tops and that is in a good market. We are not in that at all. It may go back up around $200 but it doesn't matter. You are in this for the BTCP right?

Don't be that guy. I have turned Zclassic over twice now. I saw it shilled here when it was $33. Sold at $154. Bought back in when it dipped to $78 during Korea FUD. My stack is comfy now.

Funny enough I think 200 is still conservative. It'll go higher.

Where is Ernest?
Where is Omega?

I’m sure at least one of you are lurking.

This

I have 108, selling the 8 back into the eth I spent to get the 108 and then slowly selling off the BTCP over the coming years. Unless it comes out with an amazing roadmap, then I will add it as a core position.

Dude if we would have the market as it used to be i can asure you it would go up to 800 at least, besides it was perfect because there was 4weeks for that grow but now?

Fuck it, the market is fucked up, i was planning to sell 40% of my stack at fork

What do you base that on? I mean did you see the FOMO that pushed it up to $100? It was because no one knew when it was going to happen. Then news of an announcement pushed it $150+ because people thought it would be soon. That was the FOMO. Now that people know when it's going to happen why would it 8X? Seriously explain this to me. Pretend the market is good if it helps.

It's mainly just based on how other bitcoin forks have done. See bitcoin cash and bitcoin diamond.

Also something people underestimate is community. It might become reddits privacy coin.

>implying ANYBODY is going to use buttcorn privates

enjoy your $20 shitcoin

Anyone that has bitcoin holdings rn and wants to move them without reporting it yeah

This is my prediction for our glorious BTCP. There won't be a huge exchange listing just yet. So there will be an immediate dump as Bitcoin holders will just cash in their free money. They aren't interested in holding. Now we are going to get dumped on hard if it's only on a couple shit exchanges. But every exchange listing and a continued roadmap will push us up to the $50 range within the year.